- Around 7+ years of experience in System Analysis, Design and Implementation of Web Application and Windows Applications in Microsoft Technologies using ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, WEB API.
- Experience of Design patterns like MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, Singleton and Factorypatterns.
- Experience in using Language - Integrated Query (Linq) and retrieve data from sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL).
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and configuration-based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Experience in Restful services is implemented using ASP.NETWeb API to support light weight data exchange in ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in XML/XSL related technologies: XML, WSDL, XSLT and X-Path.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework.
- Experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Experience in ADO.NET controls such as Grid View, Data List, Details View, Form View and Repeater.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) with ASP.Net Web API 2 and Angular 4/6/8/9 using Database First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using RESTful services.
- Extensive experience in handling Internet Information Server (IIS),Creating and configuring the virtual Directories, map them to physical folders and configuration of the applications for domain authentication, Data Transformation Services (DTS) in SQL Server 2012.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM and Test-Driven Methodologies.
- Good experience in automated build pr ocess by using Jenkins, Teamcity and MS Build.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT.
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub,Bitbucket,SourceTree and SVN.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
Languages: C#. NET
Web technologies: ASP.NET (3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.8 ), ADO.NET, MVC, SOAP, Web Services, Web API, WCF, HTML, CSHTML, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular4/6/8/9, CSS, jQuery
Databases: SQL SERVER 2019/2014/2012.
IDE: Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015/2012.
Frameworks: .NET Framework 4.8/4.5/4.0
Web server: IIS 6.0/5.0/7.X
Web Services: XML, WEB API, WCF and Web Services.
Reporting tools: SSRS.
Operating systems: WINDOWS Family, Linux
Version tools: GIT, TFS, BitBucket, SVN
Servers: Windows 2012/2008.
Cloud: Microsoft Azure
Full Stack .Net Developer (Angular UI)
- Participated with end users, product owners and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Worked closely with internal users to create requirement specifications and test plans.
- Front-End Application is developed based on Angular9 with Typescript, HTML5, SCSS, Bootstrap, Node.js and Visual Studio Code.
- Worked extensively with Angular9, Generated Modules, Components, Models, Resolvers and Services using Angular - CLI.
- Worked on JWT authorization token for roles to display certain areas of the UI for specific users.
- Implemented CanActivate, CanActivateChild, CanDeactivate and resolve guards on the routing modules to implement identity for the components with in.
- Implemented pagination, modal dialogs, date-picker, dropdowns, tables and autocomplete on different components using Angular material.
- Made use of ngOnInit, ngOnchanges, ngDestroy, ngAfterViewInit lifecycle hooks to load certain items on template after the component had been created and Initialized.
- Implemented validations with reactive and template driven forms.
- Implemented module level lazy loading on certain components to increase performance.
- Evaluated the runtime of certain subscribe methods to improve page load time.
- Used built-in pipes and created custom pipe for dynamic search to search large data in a grid.
- Created Guard Service in Angular9 to prevent invalid routing address.
- Used ngModel, ngIF, ngFor, Dependency Injection, Input, Output Event Emitter, Class Binding and Two-Way Data Binding.
- Worked with reactive extensions (RxJS) especially Observables for asynchronously calling the serve, mapping the data to the required format (JSON) and implement error handling.
- Implemented Routing in Single Page Application using AngularProvided Router module.
- Created a repository of classes using the Repository pattern, Generics, and Interfaces.
- Used moment, Datepicker libraries to display and render the UI with custom specifications.
- Implemented Web-API functions (GET, POST) in services by using HTTP-Client and Observables.
- Created ARM (Azure Resource Manager) templates, spun up App services with Management resources and groups.
- Deployed both API layer and UI (angular) layers in Azure app service.
- Design advanced .NET applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC5/6, .NET web APIs, Entity Framework, LINQ, and various data access layers.
- Analyzing problems and communicating with end users to assess needs and determine optimum solution.
- Followed Clean Architecture, to maintain all layers of the application loosely coupled.
- Involve in a day-day Scrum Software development methodology and Test-Driven Development TDD.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, OOPS, design patterns and SOLID principles implementation.
- Implementing Multithreading techniques for creating high performance application.
- Utilized Entity framework as a data access layer to SQL server for the RESTful based ASP .NET WEB API web services.
- Handled all tiers of n-tier architecture.
- Created services in the Business logic layer as per the end client requirement by following the business rules.
- Used Data Access Layer (DAL) to fetch the data objects from DB by using Entity Framework as ORM tool.
- Defined model classes based on the mockup provided both in UI and Middle Tier.
- Worked on RESTful Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework 6.0
- Implement automated build process in VSTS using Jenkins to create a full CI/CD pipeline.
Environment: NETFramework 4.8, C#, ASP.NETMVC5,Web API, Angular 9, CSS3/SCSS, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Visual Studio 2019/2017, Microsoft Azure, JSON, Entity Framework, LINQ, SourceTree, Bitbucket, Bootstrap, Agile Methodology, Jira
Confidential, Mississauga, ON
UI (Angular)/.Net Developer
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Excellent knowledge in dealing with Delegates, Assemblies, User Controls and Custom Controls in C# .Net.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NETMVC.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.Netand C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used WCF service for retrieving the data from other enterprise applications.
- Worked with various WCF Services built for Data Management, Security, Communication within the application
- Front-End Application is developed based on Angular6/8 with Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Node.js and Visual Studio Code.
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF and REST services to expose business logic as services and consumed those services.
- Implemented enhancement features for DSPM System in ASP.NET 4.5 (C#) and Windows application.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving and filtering the data proficiently.
- Developed the Web Application by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPs).
- Develop the Documents for Logging/Error Handling for SSIS Packages.
- Developed customized client-specific monthly fund reports using SSRS (SQL server reporting service)
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) to load data in application from MS excel or tab delimited text files.
- Transitioned legacy payments systems to cloud basedmicro serviceconcepts using spring boot restful services on pivotal cloud foundry stood up on Home Depot managed data centers.
- Created Windows Services to run the SSIS package to load data into a database daily.
- Involved in creating RESTful Web API's for Lookup Service
- Good exposure/experience in Angular JS for building single-page application (SPA) dynamic web page development.
- Used Bootstrap framework to create Responsive web applications which automatically adjust themselves to good looking on all devices.
- Utilized Angular JS to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand-up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked as .Net Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Visual Studio 2015 .Net Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012, and LINQ Entity Framework.
- Designed and implemented the Web Pages of project using ASP.NET& C#.
- Designed and developed an MVC web-based application utilizing Patterns and OOP.
- Used C# as code behind for creating custom controls and server controls.
- ImplementedASP.NET MVCpattern mechanism to display product catalogs and categories.
- Used TFS for maintaining Source Codes and Documentations related to projects.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Proficient in developing Web Services using WCF.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Created WCF Service to retrieve and send information from client side without post-back.
- Used Data binding to bind Server controls with the parameters from the tables in the database.
- Consumed Web API to overcome numerous issues and expand capabilities to existing legacy code.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Used MVC design pattern to develop business logic and UI part.
- Developed web services for Administrative Services, Configuration Services and Pricing Services.
- MMPS application has been developed on MVC Pattern and possesses strong experience in developing web applications.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Involved in developing front end using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS.
- Actively participated in design and development of Database using efficient Database techniques.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.Net and ASP.NET.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Extensively used .NET inbuilt components like Data Grid, Data List and Calendar controls along with other .NET server controls.
- Used Silverlight to create web application which allows drawing charts with economic variables.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C#.NET.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Involved in creating Custom Controls, web controls and User Controls.
- Authenticated logins and validated permissions.
- Utilized Nunit to unit test .Net code.
- Uploading the Data from text files to tables & wrote stored procedures to purge old data.
- Developed applications to parse flat files into data using C#.NET.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Developing Interfaces using AJAX.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET, C#.Net, ASP.Net framework 4, GUI, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, Web Service, DHTML, SOAP, CSS, Java Script.