- 8+ years of experience in the field of software development using AGILE SCRUM methodology and Waterfall and leading the team in the success path. Was involved in all aspects of Waterfall methodology: Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of business applications.
- Extensive experience working with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC Frameworks 6.0/5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , WEB Forms and implemented controller actions and Views, Partial Views, Areas, Sections, Strongly Typed Views and View Models with State Management, Security, Caching features and optimization configuration.
- Proficient knowledge in Entity Framework 6.0/4.3/Core Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 and ASP.NET Core 2.0/1.1 to implement CRUD operations, data massaging, Fluent API with LINQ to Entities.
- Skilled in developing .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms - based Authentication, OAuth user-based authentication and token-based authentication.
- In depth knowledge in working with attribute routing, data serialization and model binding in Web API.
- Leveraged web services with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML and WSDL. Knowledgeable on REST services using ASP.NET Web API and C#, used Web API to provide services to HTTP Requests. Good understanding on design, and deep functional experience in creating, deploying, and consuming RESTful Services with Web API.
- Well experienced in developing Single page applications (SPA) and client-side functionalities with various rich UI and responsive features along with performance functionalities in web applications using frameworks and concepts like jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML 4/5, XML, XSLT, XHTML
- Proficient in implementing Filters, Validations, Controllers, Components, Directives, Routings, Factory and Services in AngularJS 1.5/1.6 and Angular 2/4/5/6.
- Efficiently used Data access techniques to connect, retrieve and manipulate the database information using ADO.NET objects like Data Sets, Data Reader and Data Adapter.
- Expertise in database design (RDBMS), programming, implementation and development using MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2017 and Oracle 11g. Analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily with creating complex Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, T-SQL, Indexes, Cursors, and
- Performance Tuning using tools like SQL Profiler.
- Proven expertise in report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) / SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Experienced in version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, Git and Subversion for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Experience in working on Cloud environments Azure and AWS.
- Goal oriented, highly organized and can achieve targets as an individual or as a team member and exhibits very good communication and inter-personal skills.
Microsoft / Cloud Technologies: ASP.NET Core 2.0/1.1, ASP.NET 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 , MVC 5/4/2, Entity Framework 6 / Core, Web Forms, WCF, ADO.NET, Azure Services, Azure Devops, NuGet, AWS
Framework: .NET Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , .NET Core
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP and FTP.
Services: WCF, SOAP, Web API, JSON, XML, JWT, Postman
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS (8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 )
Database: SQL Server 2017/2012/2008/2005 , T-SQL, Oracle 11g
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server 2013/2010/2008 , GitHub, GitLab, Git, SVN
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010/2008 , Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management Studio, VSTS, Microsoft Azure, NUnit, Tortoise SVN, Docker
Senior .Net developer
- Lead a team of 5 and architecture software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, deployment, and maintenance phase.
- Collaborated with developers and performance engineers to enhance support and identify bottlenecks.
- Worked with Business Analysts and Project managers to determine requirements and implemented an elegant solution for the determined requirements.
- Designed a RESTful .NET Core APIs that will serve as a backend for an Angular/ React application and secured them with .NET identity core.
- Worked in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Hooks, Animations and State management.
- Created Client-side validations with jQuery selectors, Events, and server-side validations.
- Involved in data design and created and maintained databases objects, complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins and T-SQL statements for inserting/modifying/deleting data in relational tables.
- Experienced in optimizing queries for performance by looking at execution plans, creating Indexes and views using SQL Server 2016.
- Worked with Jira dashboard to track the work items on sprint basis.
- Involved in working with AWS Cognito for user authentication and authorization stuff.
- Worked with AWS S3 for the file storage purpose and EC2 instances / Lambda functions to host the websites.
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipeline for deployments of large-scale web applications.
- Experience in developing, analysis and the creating unit test cases for the whole application.
- Used sub version (SVN) and Git for integration, maintenance & code security.
- Collaborated with business in understanding and analyzing requirements for the system.
- Strengthened development methodologies by introducing code quality checks.
- Developed two angular 6 web application one for intranet users and the other for the internet users (External facing).
- Angular Responsive Web application that follows public conventions is established on features like modules, components, services, dependency injection and tools like angular-cli, Webpack, Angular Material.
- Designed angular application using the latest Typescript language and with tools like ts-lint to follow general Typescript conventions.
- Designed a RESTful .NET Core API that will serve as a backend for both external and internal angular application.
- Worked with third party RESTful API using HTTP Client in .NET Core.
- .NET Identity core authentication is used to let only authenticated users to access the site and maintained a separate MVC application integrated with React as a security channel.
- Made use of Azure DevOps board to track the work items on day-to-day basis.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and just in time manner.
- Worked with SSMS to interact with SQL Server.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline that depends on Azure DevOps.
- Involved in updating the data model of the application.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing for all units in developed pages in a regular basis using NUNIT Tool to improve the performance of the application.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in implementing the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations and responsible for specifications review and part of estimation of deliverables.
- Extensively used Angular 2/5 and Angular Material on frontend. Utilized Angular directives, factory, service, and filters. Created custom directives to reuse them across the application, to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
- Used Dependency Injection for injecting various Angular services to Angular Controllers to enable AJAX calls. Also Implemented Angular 5 Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Created an Angular 5 Routing Module to connect different controllers to the views within the single-page application.
- Worked with Angular Material, a UI Component framework which provides a rich set of well-tested, reusable, and accessible components, to build an enterprise level application.
- Flexbox, a new layout mode in CSS3 implemented through the Angular Flex Module was used to design a completely responsive layout for the application to support all devices and sizes.
- Created various RESTful Web API services to return serialized JSON data consumed through Angular services.
- Made use of NPM (Node Package Manager), a package manager for Node.js to download and define all required packages and their versions.
- Angular CLI, a command line interface was used with Node.js modules for initializing, building, developing, and scaffolding angular apps.
- Leveraged Entity Framework Core and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Code First and Database First approaches for an ASP.NET Core Web API application.
- Maintained both Web API hosting and client Angular application on Azure.
- Experienced usage of Docker containers by implementing some of the microservices inside Docker.
- JWT (JSON Web Token) was used for transmitting JSON identity and access tokens securely among different parties.
- Created and maintained database schema, tables, views, stored procedures, and indexes for better performance using SQL Server 2017.
- Created and maintained the Microsoft Azure Database instance used by the application.
- Used SSMS for configuring, managing, and administrating all the changes in SQL Server.
- Utilized Git on GitLab for source control to keep track of new and past versions of code written in the application.
- Worked with Git IDEs like SourceTree to perform checkouts, commits, pushes, and merges.
- Made use of different build tools like Webpack in conjunction with Angular CLI and Node.js to develop the application for multiple environments as well as implement build and compilation scripts for production ready code.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Full Stack Develeoper
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings and Code Review Meetings.
- Angular Modules are created to keep all the related components of an application together.
- To transfer the application data between models and views Data Binding is used with the help of different in-built Directives.
- Multiple AngularJS Controllers were developed to connect the various services and views within the SPA.
- Implemented AngularJS services that were injected into the application controllers to run HTTP calls to the backend Web API endpoints and return the JSON data to the controllers and views.
- Utilized CDN hosted libraries to decrease the resource pulls from the server and to decrease the application load time as common libraries like lodash or MomentJS can be cached.
- JWT Token authentication through Web API was used as the identity and access token method to provide the Angular application access to the backend Web API endpoints.
- Designed and created the backend SQL Server databases, models, and relationships through a Code First approach within Entity Framework.
- Worked on complete SSIS life cycles including creating SSIS packages, building, and executing the packages in multiple environments: development and production.
- Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that take longer execution time using SQL Query Analyzer in MS SQL Server.
- Designed and developed Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) scripts utilizing T-SQL and provided solutions to critical issues by enhancing performance of the ETL processes.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and queries that combined multiple models and complex relationships within good execution plans to meet transactional and reporting data needs.
- Implemented SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports within the environment to meet data reporting needs.
- Used VSTS version control system to keep track of all changes to source code and deal with branching and merging when developing features or enhancements outside of the main branch.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.