- A .Net Professional with 8+ years of experience in developing Applications, using .Net Core, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server with active involvement in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) Analysis, Design, Development, and Implementation of Client/Server applications using Microsoft .NET
- Good understanding on working with databases like SQL Server, SQL Server management Studio, MySQL, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Proficient in developing Service Oriented Enterprise - Wide Web Applications in Microsoft .NET Environment using C#.NET, .Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Rest API, Web API, Micro Services, Web Service, IIS, MS SQL Server.
- Implemented Application and Microservices security using OAuth2 and Api gateway
- Extensive experience with software methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Test-Driven and Domain-Driven (TDD).
- Used versioning tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT for version controlling of the Application.
- Expertise in dealing with Delegates, Assemblies, User Controls and Custom Controls
- Proficiency in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls.
- Excellent experience in working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions, views on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in Implementing Service-oriented architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD) using .Net windows and web services like SOAP, REST and WSDL.
- Experience in development of advanced technologies with services i.e., using WCF service (REST & Non-Rest) and Web API applications where communication of data is done in XML and JSON formats
Programming Languages: C#.NET
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, .Net Core, WEB API, WCF, MVC, ADO.NET, Web Services, REST, SOAP, Net Framework, Entity framework
Databases: MS SQL Server, Azure Storage
BI Tools: Power BI
Version control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio team services (VSTS), Git
IDE: Visual Studio
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Used C#.NET with .NET Core for Developing the services
- Used Onion architecture and Handler pattern for building the micro services and applications
- Migration of on-premises documents into Azure blob using Azure Function
- Implementation of micro services security using Apigee using Middleware
- Used Azure Key vault to load the application configurations
- Wrote custom Validation classes for Request validations
- Implementation of Auto mapper for mapping domain objects to requests and responses
- Worked on writing and debugging stored procedures, used Dapper, Entity framework for database calls
- Created repository classes to encapsulate & centralized data manipulation logic to improve the flexibility & maintainability of code using dependency injection
- GIT and Team Foundation Server (TFS) were used to maintain the version and source control
- Implemented http resiliency and data base resiliency using poly framework
- Written Unit Testing test cases for Controllers, Service layer and data repositories
- Developed the WEBAPI services to combine the data from different data sources and to transform the data as needed for the front end and pass only the required data to the front end.
- Used a custom Identity framework for the Authentication and Authorization of the users from both the platforms.
- Used the JWT standard tokenization to Authenticate the user access to the Applications and API’s.
- Deployed the services on Azure cloud and followed CI/CD approach using ADO (Azure Devops).
- Used some of the Azure services like Application Insights for logging.
Environment: .Net Core, Azure, SQL Server, C#, REST/WEB API, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault, ApiGee, Entity Framework, Dapper, Azure Functions, Web Services
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Followed Agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Developed Proof of concepts (POC) with Data Architects during application proposal
- Used Layered architecture for building the application.
- Used C#.NET with .NET 4.5 for Developing, Implementing and Consuming Data Access Layers and Data Objects
- Used AWS Dynamo DB and S3 as Cloud Data bases for saving files and processing analytical information
- Worked on AWS Queue (SQS) implemented FIFO and Regular Queue to Process alerts and Payments
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation REST Client Libraries for integrating with work item tracking, version control, build, and other services.
- Used data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using WEB API.
- Developed Admin screens using Boot Strap, Angular Js, Java script, CSS and HTML5.
- Written Unit Testing test cases for the sync data.
- Deploy the code to the servers and Document with release notes.
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) was used to maintain the version and source control.
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
- Implemented AGILE /SCRUM methodologies for iterative task completion by having Daily Stand-ups based on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Handled MVC features such as Global Error Handling and Custom Error Messages
- Implemented Form Based authentication and Role based authorization to authenticate users using MVC.
- Utilized Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL for data accessing and manipulation between SQL Server 2012 database & web application.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic in middle tier in 3 tier applications interacting with SQL Server database using Managed provider using ADO.NET.
- Used WCF to retrieve information of user’s banking information and validate online transactions.
- Implemented WCF for securing a service with both transport and message credentials by using volatile queues.
- Utilized AngularJS, Bootstrap and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for sake of providing unified look and feel to the application.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Used Ajax in AngularJS to call rest web services and populate the values in View by utilizing ng-grid, ng-repeat to show tabular data.
- Used Telerik Components for developing the ASP.Net Web Pages.
- Used ADO.Net Technology to connect the Web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and Xml files for manipulating data in database.
- Developed SQL queries, Stored procedures, RDBMS, T-SQL procedures, Functions to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions.
- Used Data Transformation Services to import the data in SQL server from heterogeneous data sources like excel Access and Oracle.
- Coded using XSLT in generating list by taking the data from XML document and formatting with XSL schema.
- Performed extensive Unit testing using NUnit. Developed Test Plans, Test Cases and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) was used to maintain the version and source control.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Involved in analysis, design, and development of application with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture.
- Involved in the implementation of client-side validations using AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Developed Models, Views and Controllers and Business Logic, Data logic and Object-Oriented Programming techniques and Designed UI pages with Razor views and Partial Views.
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Developed Complex MVC controllers using C# as code behind language.
- Created Models and View Models in ASP.NET MVC and defined validations with the help of data annotations.
- Developed front-end using AngularJS, Typescript, jQuery, HTML5 based on MVC architecture.
- Developed JSON, Xml pages Using Web API’s.
- Used Angular ng-grid, ng-repeat for showing Tabular Database.
- Developed form validation with AngularJS $valid, and data validation.
- Used Angular directives ng-grid for displaying record using UI-grid module and implement pagination using third party module.
- Used Bootstrap for Effective Look and feel of the web portal and utilized helper classes like carets, clear fix, and screen reader content.
- Also, implemented numerous Glyph-icons, Breadcrumbs, Pagination, Jumbotron, Grid System etc.
- Created & Exposed RESTful Web API endpoints using HTTP verbs of GET, PUT, POST & DELETE for all database CRUD operations.
- Used C#.Net, ADO.Net and SQL Procedures in-order to access the MS SQL database for the front-end presentation.
- Implemented features of ASP.Net such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset, Security using Forms authentication.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL server using queries.
- Created data access layer and implemented LINQ to SQL for database connectivity in SQL Server
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Used TFS as a Code Repository and followed source code handling practices like Check-In daily basis.
- Involved in unit testing and code reviews while development and fixing the bugs.
Environment: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTML, CSS, ADO.NET, Kendo UI, Entity Framework, Web API, XML, SQL SERVER 2012, SSIS, SSRS, UML, MS Visio.
Jr .Net Developer
- Worked with Business Analysts in gathering requirements of the project and participated in design discussions and architectural reviews.
- Responsible for designing and developing web applications, client- server applications using various web technologies like ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, C#.
- Designed and developed web forms for the user interface using ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS, Angular JS.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for the data retrieval and processing complicated business logic.
- Worked with SQL server in designing and developing persistence layer and worked with ADO.NET in developing database objects and querying the databases.
- Worked with SQL Server 2008 in creating tables, indexes, and stored procedures.
- Provided Custom validations in ASP.NET & Client-side Validations using Java Script.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls viz. data Grids, data Lists.
- Worked with XML in transmitting and storing data.
- Developed custom companywide intranet web application for clients and automated tools for employees for maintaining transactional dairies, service logs, login and schedule time off etc.
- Indexes were used for improving the queries performances
- Used DBO (Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes etc.) to meet business requirement.
- IIS Web Server was configured to achieve required functionality
- Created a Windows Authentication (ADSI) module for validating application users in the system by using System. Directory Services namespace and configuring the IIS Web Server.
- Created a module for uploading an Excel file and then updating the validated to the database and creating downloadable Excel file of invalid data.
- Implemented Emailing functionality to send email through the application.
- Did Integration testing and Regression testing and Used NUnit for Unit testing,
- Used 'Visual SourceSafe (VSS)' for version controlling of the code.
- Worked on maintenance of Project after Implementation and Legacy Applications.