- Hands - on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Cognitive Services (LUIS) and SQL Azure.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Extensive experience in programming with .NET Framework using C#, VB, ADO. NET, ASP. NET, Visual Studio. NET, SQL server.
- Extensively worked on C# features like generics, Serialization, Multi-threading, reflection & Remoting.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Very good experience in using design patterns like Dependency Injection, SOLID, MVVM patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Extensive experience on working as the Production Support (24*7) Issues to provide the short and long-term solutions.
- Extensive experience in creating rich content web forms, windows forms, web controls, custom controls, server controls, windows services and web services.
- Working experience with Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server and SVN version control.
- Extensive experience in leading Business Intelligence/ ETL implementations using MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Experienced in Creating Tables, Joins, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and other T- SQL statements for various applications.
- Experienced in Waterfall and Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Excellent problem solving, inter-personal, and communication skills with the ability to work independently or in team environments.
- Experienced in Test plan formulation from requirements, Test scenario creation from use-cases, test case design from design document, Black-box, White-Box, regression and test automation, JSUnit (Jasmine and Karma) and NUnit Testing.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2015 , Visual Studio 6.0, Nunit Testing Framework.
Scripting: XML,JSON, XSL, XSD, DTD, HTML4&5/XHTML, DHTML, jQuery, CSS, Angular10, Java Script and VB Script.
Web Servers: IIS8.0/7.0/6.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0.
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , ADO.NET, Oracle 11/10g, ADO 2.0
Version Management Tools: Team Foundation Server(TFS), SVN Tortoise, GitHub.
Web Services: Restful and SOAP.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2003Server/ 2008Server/ XP/ Vista/ 7
Testing: Unit Testing, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Jasmine and karma.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Providing input and support for full systems life cycle management activities which are analysis, technical requirements, design and coding, testing, implementation of systems and application software for the Digital Onboarding Applications.
- Designing web pages using ASP.NET MVC, C# and Entity Framework based on User Interface document.
- Configure & Setup Azure Hybrid Connection to pull data from SAP Systems.
- Design solution for various system components using Microsoft Azure.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Implementing interactive user interface using angular.
- Creating Responsive layouts for multiple devices and platforms using bootstrap.
- Developing and Enhanced User Controls, Custom controls, User interface by using HTML, CSS, Angular, .NET UI Controls and Java Script.
- Using Angular Observable to fetch JSON Response from WEBAPI to Angular Components.
- Agile Methodology is being used for development with daily scrums.
- Using angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs, standardizing data access interfaces and creating custom directives for re-usable components.
- Contributing to system analysis and designs and develops moderately complex application generates application documentation.
- Contributing to Integration builds, Maintenance and support analysis with I.S. Projects Monitors Emerging Technologies and products.
- Implemented Caching, client and server-side state management techniques such as cookies, application and session throughout the projects using ASP.NET.
- Worked in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back end.
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline. Understanding, learning and applying new automated build, test and deployment capabilities and help develop project teams towards integrating such solutions.
Environment: Visual Studio 2019, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular 10, web services (RESTFUL), IIS, TFS, Git, NUnit, Jasmine and Karma, Azure, Html5, Jenkins, Sonar Lint.
Confidential, Nashville TN
- Involved in full Software development life cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture.
- Developed and Modified Web Forms using C# under .NET framework 4.0/4.5 depending upon the Clients Requirement.
- Responsible for providing estimates for PaaS migration of all the components.
- Convert existing Virtual Machine from Standard to Premium Storage Account. Patching and Validating of Virtual Machine in Azure.
- Developed new modules to an existing system using C#, VB.NET ADO.NET, SQL SERVER 2014.
- Involved working on database scripts, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Functions in SQL server 2014 and used ADO.NETfor communication between the web services and Databases.
- Created ASP.NETweb forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C# as the programming language.
- Used ASP.NET, VB.NET code for the front-end to interact with business layer and data access layer.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery, Angular JS and server-side validation using ASP.NETMVC Validation at Controller level.
- Effectively used ASP.NETMVC features like View Bag to pass data from Controller into the view, create multiple views/partial views, layout views and incorporated them into the ASP.NETMVC application
- Designed and developed ASP.NETMVC application with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Used ASP.NETMVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Developed and Consumed Web Services to communicate with third party systems
- Worked on Different Releases of application and provided excellent support to the client in maintaining the application.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the changes in the source code.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application by creating various database Indexes and optimizing database queries.
Environment: Visual Studio 2014, C#, WCF, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, web services, SQL Server 2014, SOAP, Azure, Entity Framework 4.3, LINQ, XML, IIS, TFS, NUnit.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify complex software enhancement features and/or new software products.
- Perform code reviews, assist with refactoring, and provide guidance and mentoring to other development engineers in the team.
- Debug and fix software, including difficult issues using a broad knowledge of technologies
- Contribute to the JAD session discussion and influence business/technical stakeholders.
- Foster agile principles and methods.
- Participate in the sprint grooming and planning sessions.
- Used ASP.NET 4.0 Framework and MVC to design and develop the application
- Followed N-tier Architecture, developed and designed Data access layer and Business layer.
- Deployed applications on multiple web servers and maintained Load balancing and high availability.
- Application development with HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Developed VB.NET applications to manage computer policies, direct traffic flow, and ensured security of company.
- Worked with datasets in JSON format. The datasets are collected from back end server PHP file using API and these datasets are then rendered on front end using HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework database first to data interaction between application and database.
- CreatedCrystal Reports with SQL Enterprise, Oracle, MS-Access, and ExcelCrystal Reports to retrieve data.
- Created and managed API and Web Service libraries.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact on API and documenting the necessary changes based on new business requirements and organizations decisions.
- Developed .NET services to get data from SQL Server (Used Stored Procedures).
- Using Version One to track the backlogs, tasks and update process.
- Used agile methodology.
- Supported testing team and business analysis in data analysis and defects verification.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Design, Development of Web Forms using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, jQuery, XML, dataset and .NETFramework.
- Gathered Client requirements and converting them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web forms using C# and VB.NET.
- Modified web services using C#to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Delivered numerous enhancements to custom C# and VB.NETbusiness layer code and ASPX pages. Modified and implemented ASP.NETtime analysis and reporting applications.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using VB.NET.
- Developed custom reports and deployed them on server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Formatted Reports using Global Variables, Expressions and Functions for the reports.
- Identified the data source and writing queries and stored procedures for datasets.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Involved in User Interface design and business layer implementation using MVVM, C#, jQuery, WCF and WEB APIs.
- Involved in the Database design, wrote stored procedures, database views and PL/SQL queries for the underlying SQL Server Database.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users using SQL Server.
- Developed and generatedreportsinCrystal Reports and MS-Access.
- Developed various Crystal Reports to meet the needs and specifications for managers, employees, and Customers.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and Angular JS 2.0.
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology in the project.
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using Team Foundation server (TFS).
- Designed and implemented user-interface screens using .NET technologies: C#/VB.NET and ASP.NET 3.0 and JAVA.
- Converted project specifications into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps.
- Implemented Business logic and Data access layer.
- Developed classic ASP.NET pages using ASP.NET 3.0 web form controls, custom user controls, HTML 5 server controls in C#.
- Assisted in transitioning Classic ASP.NET code over C# / ASP.NET.
- Debug ASP Classic code when end-users report issues when accessing LMS from uncertified browsers.
- Implemented Grid View functionality for displaying various tasks and operations.
- Designed database in MS-SQL, developed & used Queries, Stored Procedures and Views to enforce entity relationships and involved in building scripts to alter tables and stored procedures.
- Developed the application using Test First Development approach
- Configured Application configuration file for the entire application.
- Implemented ASP.NET validation controls.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET: Datasets, Data Readers, Data Command and Data Adapters to communicate with the SQL Server.
- Performed Functional and Unit testing and involved in bug-raising and bug-tracking activities
Environment: Classic ASP.NET 3.0, C#, JAVA, XML, JSON, AJAX, Visual Studio 2005, Eclipse, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Tortoise SVN and Windows XP.