Eight (8) years of government contracting experience, seeking a challenging position where I will use my professional experience, education, and acquired skills to positively impact company goals and continuing my personal and professional growth.
Software Skill Sets
Windows Operating Systems (NT, 2000, XP, Vista and 7) Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel, Publisher), Prolog, Harvard Graphics, Front Page and BestCase.Additional Skills Sets
Frame Relay, Billing Perspective, Cut-Over, Implementation, A+ certification, Network Plus certification, and Service @ once Verizon certification, Comprizon, Rapid Assessment Program (RAP) tool, e-Marketplace, I-Tracker, IBM Tivoli, Auto CAD, Remedy, Avaya Definity PBX, Partner, Merlin, Intuity and Octel.
10/2011 to present
Confidential, Of Corine Bailey
- Acting as a liaison between attorney and client in order to maintain appropriate documentation and make changes to the file, as requested by counsel
- Maintaining client relations both pre and post petition filing and answering general, non-legal questions regarding the file
- Assisting and supporting the attorney throughout the client’s bankruptcy process
- Provide paralegal support to the bankruptcy claim objection process
- Advise senior counsel and Bankruptcy Department management of noted trends in claim objections received and trends appearing elsewhere
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc research into federal and local bankruptcy rules and applicable statutes, relative to the creditor claim filing process
- Assist in the review of and response to attorney and/or trustee correspondence
- Review bankruptcy cases to determine collectability
- Facilitate completion of requests for unclaimed funds
- Assist in the development of and communication with a bankruptcy attorney network
- Monitor payment arrangements on accounts paying outside of Bankruptcy plan
- Process title request on active and discharged Bankruptcy accounts
- Process payoff and judgment lien release request on active Bankruptcy
02/2009 - 01/2010 Confidential,Contractor: Project Engineer
- Served as project manager responsible for the overall management of NMCI Enterprise’s BRAC Information Technology (IT) intranet security, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
- Provided end-to-end application deployment and code migration using Configuration Management tool.
- Experience in System Life Cycle Development (SDLC), and Project Management.
- Assist with defining the end users’ IT requirements and act as the interface between end users and the external service provider (outsourcer).
- Acts as Single Point of Contact between end users and external service provider.
- Assists customer in identifying service requirements and deliverables needed to accomplish stated objectives. Facilitates interactions with the external service provider to ensure timely, cost effective service delivery.
- Assists the external service provider in the preparation of Project Proposal and Plans.
- Ensures that all end users requirements and expectation are addressed and that proposals contain necessary detail for end users to make business decisions. Provides general oversight on all external service provider projects for assigned business customer.
- Expedites and/or escalates as necessary with external service provider and/or IT service providers to meet end user goals and objectives. Expedites and/or escalates as necessary with external service provider and/or IT service providers to meet end user goals and objectives.
- Coordinates with IT Service Quality Assurance Group (SQA) to ensure customer satisfaction is being regularly and accurately measured and reported. Communicates formal and informal customer feedback to externalservice provider.
08/2007- 09/2008 Confidential, VA General Services Administration (GSA), Contractor: Project Engineer
- Processed and logged all submittals, transmittals, acquisitions, P.O. and RFIs submitted by the contractor into Prolog.
- Managed (processed) all invoices and change orders with the appropriate routing slips to be submitted to GSA.
- Tracked and managed badge process for contractors and subcontractors.
- Reviewed all documentation packages submitted by contractor for completion.
- Utilized GSA database, Comprizan, to track all support services required for the project.
- Reconciled all invoices to ensure contractor is properly reimbursed for their services.
- Verified all drawings presented by contractor were properly logged, submitted and distributed to GSA, construction company, the agency and Jacobs Engineering.
- Utilized MS Project to ensure project was on schedule and within or under budget.
- Ensured that the contractor stayed within guidelines of the contract agreement.
- Responsible for updating the weekly construction meeting minutes and input them into Prolog.
8/2006 –08/2007 Confidential,Contractor: Space Planner
- Developed and transferred the space allocation/assignment data into Micro Office Suite
- Responsible for maintaining the space allocation/organizational assignments.
- Responsible for managing space utilization in accordance with DOE standards.
- Updated current as-built drawings using Auto CAD in accordance with industry standards and as adopted by DOE.
- Provided and maintained current and updated drawings of all building systems and structures.
- Created and updated the Key Plans using Auto CAD.
- Developed space analysis by reviewing key plans and as built drawings.
- Established options to meet management requirements for space.
- Provided various space options for space configurations.
- Prepared presentation packages consisting of floor plans, elevations, finish selections and perspectives as necessary for management decision.
- Be responsible for coordination with multiple parties including Accounts Payable, Procurement, Business Unit Management, Legal, Finance, Information Security and outside vendors
- Under general supervision, be responsible for the contracting procurement of materials, services, and supplies to meet the Vendor Management Office guidelines
- Contacted appropriate personnel for any repair, damage or incidents and notified GSA point of contact as appropriate.
- Reviewed all lease space details and assure it is in compliance with federal and DOE policies and procedures.
- Served as a liaison between GSA, DOE and lesser and coordinate with the respective program offices or end-users.
- Provided weekly "Move Schedule” and "Significant Items Report".
- Coordinated with DOE carpet ordering official for carpet installations which includes:
- Preparing the Independent Government Estimate
- Remove and recycle existing carpet; provide and install new carpet
- Assist with the implementation of all moves of personnel and equipment.
2/2004-8/2006 Confidential, Contractor: Building Space Management Specialist
- Assisted organizational project managers with the full range of all logistics and coordination related to office relocations and building management functions.
- Coordinated and facilitated numerous office and organizational moves, both internal and external to the agency, ranging from 1,000 sq ft. to500, 000 sq ft.
- Interpreting building layouts and floor plans to ensure customer space requirements needs are satisfied.
- Provided guidance, direction and oversight to lower level unit specialists; and, personal reviews of proposed relocation sites.
- Served as the authoritative, central point-of-contact for field office personnel during all phrases of a relocation project.
- Processed and coordinated numerous space actions for expansions, relocations and reconfigurations within in ICE/DHS.
- Competent at developing and maintaining status and accountability spreadsheets on project development using MS Project.
- Researched and applied knowledge design and construction procedures and zoning rules with drafting building projects for organizational customers using AutoCAD.
4/2003-2/2004 Confidential, Contractor: Telecommunication Analyst
- Provided a variety of customer service activities relative to defining customer basic and contingent telecommunication requirements and needs.
- Recorded and reported problematic issues related to computer equipment, telecommunications, and facilities.
- Answered, evaluated, and prioritized incoming telephone, voice mail, and e-mail requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, telecommunications, or facilities issues.
- Referred situations requiring next level of help to appropriate support personnel for resolution.
- Gathered and exchanged information from users to in order to document problems and lead users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Provided cost analysis and cost breakout relative to system design, acquisition, and development of Department of Homeland Security Information Technology (IT) applications.
- Responsible for defining user equipment with respect to telephone exchanges, PBX software, Public Switched Telecommunication Network, fiber optic cable, digital and analog communication requirements and procedures used by the Federal Land Industry organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge associated with facility and ground equipment service and telecommunication acquisition and technical design support.
- Received, distributed, and cleared customer trouble desk requests relative to telephone services.
- Equipment varied from the Avaya Definity PBX, key systems (Partner, Merlin), and the (Intuity, Octel) voice mail systems. Interface with ILEC and long distance carrier for installation and repair circuits.
- Interpreted and responded to HVAC Alarms. Maintain, install and repair network facilities.