To be a key player on a highly motivated and innovative software development team. My extensive background in Microsoft technologies and delivery experience enable me to truly appreciate and understand the vision of corporate executives and make it a reality.
• Over ten years hands on expertise in the SDLC of large-scale distributed enterprise applications.
• Architecting parallel product lines and high-volume, multi-tier, multi-tenant enterprise software applications and products using OOAD, SOA, EAI , .net framework ( ASP.net, C#, WCF, IIS), SharePoint .
• Excelled in managing the unknown (DDA enabling of complex projects) by charting road maps and contributing hands-on development efforts
• Lead various bespoke teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met. Ability to mentor non-technical customers and other team members.
• Strong interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts and present reasoned alternatives to difficult or contentious problems; decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
• Self starter, outgoing action oriented, and ability to solve technical problems independently.
• Broad knowledge of functional domains (Finance, Hospital Management, Industrial Automation)
C#, Java, Java Script, VB.NET, XML,UML, XSLT, HTML, T-SQL, PHP
Technologies & Practices
ASP.Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, WCF 4.0, WPF, LINQ, REST-ful web services, SOAP, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns, CSS, SSH, Microsoft Enterprise Library, WCSF, ASP.Net MVC2, Web Services
Servers & Products
SharePoint Server 2003/2007, IIS 6.0, MSMQ, MS TFS ( Team Foundation Server), VSS ( Visual Source Safe), MS- Visio, IBM WebSphere, TIBCO, IBM Rational RAD Studio , SQL Server 2005/ 2008, My SQL, PostGre SQL, Oracle 10g
JQuery, Telerik RAD ASP.Net Controls, MS Enterprise Library, AJAX, Spring.NET, ItextSharp.NET, NCache
Windows 2003 Server, Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux, Free BSD
MS Visual Studio 2010, Fiddler, Firebug
OO modeling, RUP, TOGAF, SEI ATAM
Feb 2009- Present
Central Activation System is the core business service registry for Citigroup’s NextGen Banking platform. It facilitates the on-boarding, granting entitlements and provisioning of client entities across the portal. Based on Web 2.0 technologies, Citi’s portal infrastructure and modular technology will provide clients with a greater level of customization and usability. This enhanced flexibility will also allow for the white labeling of the platform to other banks.
Technology Stack: SharePoint 2007, ASP.Net, C#, WCF, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Telerik RAD controls, SQL Server 2005, NCache and IIS 6.0
• Responsible for the architecture, design and delivery of CitiDirect CAS 2.0
• Perform evaluation of business requirements, processes, technologies, applications, and information systemsto create an As-Is baseline.
• Worked as the lead architect and engineer to deliver a scalable solution accommodating 300,000 users for a 24X7 uptime.
• Implemented MVP pattern with Supervising Controller to address separation of concerns, and led the team in applying across the application. (“Better Web Forms with the MVP pattern” is an article published recently in the MSDN Sep 2010 issue. This article published after two years is very close to our implementation.)
• Architected WCF proxy caching to reduce the proxy creation cost and improve performance.
• Enhanced the scalability of the application by addressing data access bottlenecks and implementing an NCache based distributed caching strategy.
• Supervised the design and development activities and helped the PMO with release management and configuration management plans for the product line.
• Oversaw the environment maintenance and deployment strategies.
• Xerox Corporation, Rochester, NY
Feb 2008 - Dec 2008
Xerox SDP provides a complete ecosystem for the creation, end-to-end governance, provisioning, execution, management, billing of converged services, vendor ticketing and a self-service portal. The service delivery framework provides a controlled clearinghouse environment and ability to integrate all services and is a logical representation of the whole service delivery environment.
Xerox SDP was developed on Microsoft .net framework 2.0, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005 and MS TFS.
• Created the technology architectural vision for the Xerox Service Delivery platform after meetings with business architects.
• Generated 2MM USD additional business for Mphasis EDS.
• Advised clients in resource engagement plan and project road map.
• Analyzed the requirements and designed a decision table based rules engine which facilitates the rapid introduction of services in the system.
• Successfully integrated CISCO Call Manager APIs into the application to provide a true convergence SOA, winning special praise for the project team from Xerox CIO
• Collaborated extensively throughout the firm to ensure integration of business processes and applications.
• Worked with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate their applications into company products to ensure that applications are in accordance with company product standards and guidelines.
• Lead the implementation efforts of clearing house and exposed it as a Workflow Service to enterprise users.
• Designed and developed a document engine POC using iText and lead the team implement it.
• Played multiple roles as an architect, technical manager and hands-on developer.
• Created a scheduler component s using WCF and ASP.Net which is hosted as a Windows Scheduler to generate automated emails.
Technical Architect, Development Lead
Jun 2006- Nov 2007
Columbia Asia Hospital Information Management System
CA-HIMS is a comprehensive, integrated information system designed to manage the patient related, clinical data (electronic patient records), administrative and financial aspects of Columbia Asia hospital which are located in several countries. CA HIMS has more than 21 modules and currently installed in 15 locations worldwide.
*Hygea Lite is a product developed based on the above HIMS
Technology Stack: Windows 2003 Server, C#, ASP.Net 2.0, Web Parts, Winforms, WCF, Windows WF
• Lead a team of 40 software engineers and mentored them in OOAD & Domain Driven Design.
• Interacted with multiple domain experts (Clinical, Accounting and Administration) and client’s technical teams.
• Evaluated several commercial and open source HIMS and framed a reference architecture.
• Architected a solution based on CSLA framework.
• Analyzed and designed the HL 7 and HIPAA modules as per the regulations.
• Developed Electronic Medical Record (EMRD) component for patient data storage
• and retrieval
• Executed POCs to win customer confidence and demonstrate the innovative use of technology to solve the extremely demanding requirements.
• Early adopter of then latest technology stacks like Web Parts, Windows Workflow Foundation, WCF
• Supervised a team of build and configuration engineering team.
• Tasks include creating standards and guidelines for framework development, code reviews, estimation, and requirement scoping and resource utilization.
Jan 2006 -May 2006
Korn/Ferry is a leader in Executive Talent Search. This is a proprietary product of KFI developed upon years of domain knowledge and psychometric profiling. The product is a work bench for consultant to work on the fitness of candidates for a particular organization. This is developed as an online web product with multi view and functionality.
• Executive Search Product, Korn/Ferry International , LA, USA
• Lead an application development team of 10 members.
• Created a layered architecture and lead the domain modeling and OOAD design using CRC technique.
• Implemented Scorecard View with dynamical load of heterogeneous user controls into the web page
• Supervised work assignment and development progress.
• Reverse engineered a complex module which was built as a wrapper on top a domain specific library.
• Designed and developed the business framework.
Confidential, New Jersey
Senior Software Engineer
Aug 2005 - Jan 2006
Global Marketing Portal to share marketing information and collaborate over forty products, worldwide.
• Global Marketing Portal, Pfizer Inc, NJ
• Developed web parts, notification components, exception handling framework and template manager.
• Designed and developed a tool to produce incremental backups from sharepoint which solved a critical problem in the progress of the project.
• Developed a PrezMaker module which integrates with an external web service to create and store MS PowerPoint presentations and share.
• Developed a notification component which would traverse through the libraries and send customized newsletters with the associated product’s branding.
• Participated in peer reviews, code metric analysis.
Employer: Confidential, Bangalore
Member Technical Staff
Nov 2004 – May 2005
CAT – Customization and Translation Workflow tool was developed to provide the following abilities to Starkey Labs, for their international workflow product: Analyzing source text using a translation memory, Generating Quotes for the customer, Generating Purchase Orders for providers and freelancers, Executing the project, Monitoring the project advance
Generating Invoices to the customer ,Generating Invoices for providers and freelancers
• CAT – Conversion and Translation Automated Application
• Developed the security, roles and responsibilities modules.
• Designed and implemented efficient algorithms for pagination and chunking of large datasets.
• Developed T-SQL stored procedures and authored a DAL Layer component.
Employer: Confidential,Software Developer
Jun 2002 – Dec 2002
• Created the website of MPLLabs.com which has online laboratory management system application.
• Developed a dynamic PDF generator which won client appreciation
• Designed, developed and maintained an online aircraft trading system.
• Provided support and maintenance for an insurance application
Aug 2000 – Dec 2003
• Developed and maintained full-fledged Content Management System using LAMP architectures.
• Designed and developed server side components for MAHTC web site.
• Performed database migration and optimization.
• Research Assistant - Computer Science
This is a work flow management tool with intelligent interface to ease the complex sequence of operations. The tool is used to gather inputs from users and generate curriculum scripts which are in turn used for generating Latent Semantic Index and vectors.
• AutoTutor, Intelligent Interfaces
• Developed HCI application to identify user browsing patterns on business web sites. Conducted a worldwide online survey and captured data for statistical analysis.
• Designed an intelligent navigator using XML and DHTML
• Software Developer
• Analyzed and decomposed the existing system which was based on Filepro software
• Provided web enabled solution while supporting the existing solution.
• Created email notification and newsletter components.
• Designed and developed a performance modeling and graphical representation tool.
• Integrated applications and established connectivity with network systems, databases, search engines, and information servers
• Designed database and implemented SQL Stored Procedures.
Confidential, Software Developer
Sep 1999 – Aug 2000
• Developed session and application management scripts for the shopping cart.
• Developed Payment, Order services.
• BS (Civil Engineering)
• Graduate Studies in Computer Science