- Over 8 years of IT experience predominantly in Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing n-tier applications, full life cycle development using Microsoft .Net technologies (C#, VB. NET, ASP.NET, Web Form, ADO.Net).
- Good knowledge of WCF, WPF, LINQ, XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, DISCO, UDDI), .NET Remoting Server Components using .NET Framework.
- Proficient in developing .NET applications in Visual Studio 2008/2005.
- Worked on various architectures like MVC, SOA, Multi-Tier, REST architectures.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of software development life cycle Designing, Developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Good knowledge on OOPS Concepts, UML Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Remoting.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Enterprise Library and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Hands on experience in (SQL SERVER/Oracle) Database Design and Development, Writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Installed, configured and maintained SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Involved in Installation ,Configuration, Development, Deployment and Troubleshoot Reporting services using SSRS 2000/ 2005/2008 across various environments
- Ability to manage deliverables as per the scheduled target dates.
- Creative keen learner and tenacious problem solver with good communication, analytical & problem solving skills abilities.
- Commitment to develop best practices and standards.
- Experience in drawing Use Case, Sequence, and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
Languages: C, C++, C#, T - SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XAML, HTML
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, Silverlight3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, LINQ, .Net Web Services, CSS, AJAX
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB Script, JQuery
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/ 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, UNIX
Databases: SQL SEVER 2005/2008, Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access
Application Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0, Apache
Design Tools: UML (Rational Rose, Umbrello)
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2005, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Microsoft SQL SERVER 2005/2008 Business Intelligent Development Studio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL SERVER Integration Services, SQL SERVER Reporting Services, SQL SERVER Analysis Services, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, JQuery
Project Management: MS-Projects, Test Track Web, Vantive and Visual Source Safe
Client: Confidential, Roanoke, VA, USA September 2009 - Present
Role: .NET Developer
Description: Wachovia Corporation is a diversified financial services company that provides a broad range of banking, asset management, wealth management, and corporate and investment banking products and services. This project was an on-line system where customers could go in and perform online transactions or apply for new loans or open accounts. This project involved complete .NET Framework and implementation of database using MS SQL Server.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing stages of the Project from the requirements gathered from the users.
- Designed Presentation layer using ASP.NET, Ajax Controls, and CSS.
- Developed Business layer using C#.
- Rational Modeling was used for the UML diagrams like use case diagrams, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams to represent the detail design phase.
- Involved in creating rich and interactive UI using WPF.
- Deployed Custom User Controls and Server Controls.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library as it is a set of tools and programming libraries for the .NET Framework.
- Created WCF service interfaces.
- Created .NET WCF web service logging applications.
- ImplementedWCF for communication between Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C).
- Deployed AJAX Server Control and toolkit to asynchronously retrieve data from server for a better performance and an increase in interactive animation on web pages.
- Used ASP objects like Request, Response, Query string, Server and Application.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Designed and developed components in C# using ADO.Net. These classes provide the functionality of the Data Layer and give access to the database.
- Used Stored Procedures and SQL Queries to access data and manipulation from SQL Server 2008
- Tested the developed application, unit testing for various use cases and documented the results for getting approval from business users.
- Involved in Unit Testing for the developed .Net applications.
Client: Confidential, San Francisco, CA September 2006 – July 2009
Role: .Net Developer
Description: In Wells Fargo, ASP Inventory & Accounting System is developed to provide robust accounting normally found in higher-end solutions such as the ability to run consolidated financial reports for multiple companies. Better manage accounting and business with such basic accounting features as Invoicing, Bill Paying, Check Writing, Payroll as well as such advanced features as Customizable Reporting, Job tracking/Costing, Inventory, Purchasing, Quotes, Sales Orders, Time and Billing, Inventory, Fixed Assets Management.
- Designed and developed Web GUI designed using ASP.NET.
- Worked on N-tier architecture consisting of Presentation, Business, and Data access layer coded using C #.
- Used various data control and display elements like Data Grids, Data Sets, Data views, Data Adapters to extract data from the backend.
- Designed and developed Web-services using C# .NET, ADO.NET and XML to handle online transactions with central database.
- Developed reusable UI widgets such as the navigation menus.
- Documented with UML Design Patterns.
- Designed ofWCFbased Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Used AJAX for dynamic web pages.
- Grid view sorting and Paging were properly deployed.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage.
- Contributed to the design databases for several modules and developed Stored Procedures, triggers to be used by the application.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to connect the front end to the database.
- Implemented support for transactions using ADO.Net Objects.
- Involved in different types of testing (unit testing, application testing).
Client: Confidential, India June 2003 – July 2006
Role: ASP.NET Applications Developer
Description: Cargo Management System project deals with cargo shipment and customer reservations. A bill-to-bill concept was added with receipts and payments processing for CIF customer. In addition to accounting, daily, fortnightly summary reports were submitted showing summary of Stock reports.
- Involved in the requirements gathering, analysis, design, code review and development stages
- Developed Multi –Tier Application in .NET using 3 layers approach. Presentation layer was developed using Win forms, business layer developed using C#, and data access layer developed using ADO.NET in C#.
- Developed reusable UI widgets such as the navigation menus.
- Design and developed static and dynamic pages validating Client side and Server side scripts.
- Used AJAX controls & techniques while designing the Summary page to present data dynamically and to allow interaction.
- Worked intensively on User Interface.
- Developed CSS and involved Master Pages to user interface uniformity.
- Deployed triggers for e-mail confirmations.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Transactions, Triggers and SQL-Statements to access data from SQL Server Database.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, SQL Server 2000, IIS, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Visual Studio 2003, Windows2000.
Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering