- Having 12+ years of experiences in teamwork to achieve customer satisfaction in terms of computational requirements. Coding, database creation, test creation, GUI, web design and project management are my strengths.
- Experience in information technology industry with complete software development life cycle software (Analysis, Design, Development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintenance), architectural design, gathering business requirements, project estimation, project schedule planning, resource planning, evaluating new technology stack, Functional/Design Specifications documentation, and support of systems and Data Modeling.
- Banking, insurance, automotive, healthcare and financing are the most important industries.
- Strong knowledge of Design and Development of User Interface using HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, JQuery, JQuery UI, Razor, Master pages, Themes, AJAX Controls, JQUERY.
- Expertise writing complex queries and stored procedures, triggers using PL/SQL and T - SQL in databases like SQL Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access.
- Experience in analyzing functional requirements, designing the application, analyzing the functional flow of the existing projects.
- Good experience on developing and managing the SSRS Reporting Services and Crystal Report.
- Good experience using version control software like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Performed unit testing and integrated testing for fixing the bugs, writing test cases, test plans and generating test scripts.
- Experience in creating logs using Log4Net and Nlog
- Experience in implementing LINQ by using LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to SQL for converting source code data
- Ability to adapt to new environment and open to learn new technologies in a team and as an individual good at problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Good experience working on incident management.
- Good experience working as a team lead in a whole life cycle project.
- Good knowledge in disaster recovery planning and information protection analysis.
Other Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , MVC 3/4/5, Web API 1.0/2.0, Entity Framework 6/6.1, Azure, CSS 3, AJAX, XML, J Query.
Mark-up/Scripting Lang.: HTML5, CSS3, XML, JQuery, Bootstrap, Razor, AngularJS
Build Tools: MS Build
Web Service Protocols: SOAP, WSDL
Version Control Tools: VSS, TFS.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/7/XP, DOS. NT 4, 2000 Server, 2008, 2008R2, 2012R2
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012
IDE: Visual Studio .Net 2017/2015/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003
DB Access Technologies: Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ADO, ODP, OLEDB, ODBC, Dapper.Net.
Reporting tools: MS SQL Server Reporting Service, Crystal reports 9 and 10, SAP Web I
Other Tools: XMLSpy, ANTS Profiler, MS Office. JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Remedy, Balsamic, Visio.
Confidential - El Paso, TX
Lead .Net Developer
- Worked on an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Added new functionality to an existing online Medicaid system.
- Created a Web Page for the newest version of the Medicaid system using only HTML, CSS and AngularJS.
- Created new reports using C#, reports where generated and displayed in the Medicaid Web application.
- Fixed visual design issues on existent reports (layout, text alignment, colors and fonts)
- Extensive use of LINQ and C# for the reports code behind logic.
- Used LINQ to Objects to work with big in memory collections of data for the reports.
- Created two simple Workflow applications using Windows Workflow Foundation WF 4 and two corresponding ASP.NET MVC4 pages to kick off the Workflow processes.
- Wrote T-SQL scripts and stored procs that query important data for the reports.
- Wrote unit test code with Microsoft Unit Test framework.
- Attended daily SCRUM/status meetings.
- Serve as an advocate for release management, communicating release management processes and procedures throughout the company and assisting teams with adoption
- Notify Developer, Product Manager and Release Manager of build failures and supply any errors
- Work with development and source code management to understand impacts of branches and code merges due to my experience as a developer
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Work closely within the team and with other Support teams to develop standards, implement standards and troubleshoot complex issues
- Willingness to support and execute the current release and deployment model in parallel to developing automation of the processes
- Work with development teams to ensure compliance with an issue resolution SLAs
- In addition, Work with the governance release management team to improve the release management processes and procedures
- Coordinate tracking of defects during different release phases with Project Manager and work with Project Manager to ensure proper closure
- Works hand in hand with Development teams & Operations teams to manage the release to a successful outcome. May involve occasional late night and weekend work
- Coordinate different teams with more than 16 members.
- Working with a portfolio of 6 states each one with its independent system
Environment: .NET frameworks, C#, C, C++, Java, Unix, TFS, SQL, Oracle, Jenkins, IIS, Microsoft windows server management, Azure, AWS, SSRS, K2, Redis, In-rule, UX, BAS, Unix, Visio, MS Project, Microsoft visual studio.
.NET Developer and Team Lead
- Analyze customer requirements
- Make changes to the local system
- Define, and develop reports that assist development teams and management to get a clear picture of product development efficiency
- Supports the design, implementation, and management of team processes to continuously improve performance and meet overall objectives
- Work with development teams to ensure compliance with an issue resolution SLAs
- The contractor shall deliver a monthly status report on audits, performance and configuration management metrics
- Assist developers so their code is deployed to the relevant environments
- Solicits, manages, and oversees prioritization of new enhancement requests/defect fixes impacting Setup, providing recommendations to leadership.
- Coordinated a team of 4 C# developers
.NET Developer Team Lead
- Team leader of at least 4 developers for all new projects that the company had.
- Create new systems for different divisions of the company like automotive, human resources and financial.
- Analyze customer requirements to create a new software or tools for the company, leading the entire life cycle of the system.
- Coding all new projects and create the new database with all the diagrams that this involve.
- Coordinate tracking of defects during different release phases and work with Project Manager to ensure proper closure
- Program manage cross platform projects around upgrades and patching, provide input and support to tracks for process improvement initiatives
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release management process
- Potentially working with senior staff and management to develop successful release plans, process changes, and status reporting
- Work effectively with cross functional groups to propose and manage creative solutions to improving VMware products and customer satisfaction
- Communicates with the client and works closely with the Service
- Delivery/Project Manager to communicate dates of delivery
- Implementation and maintenance of all ours projects
- Training to the final user
- Requirements analysis
- Design charts
- Designing the application
- Design the data base
- Connect the data base with the system
- Create a web application
- Creation of unit tests
- Meetings with the client to see the best solution for the needs
- Analysis of the projects problems and define the most appropriated solution.
- Implementation of solutions
- Creation and implementation of classes in C# to meet the requirements analysis
Environment: C#, AJAX, ATLAS, Microsoft Visual source safe, HTML, C++, SQL Server TOAD, and Visual Basic
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes