- Multiple yearsof IT experience in developing, maintaining web and client/server applications, object - oriented programming, system analysis and design using Microsoft Technologies.
- Client/Server N-tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NETtechnologies and SQL Server in various business domains like finance, retail, health care, publishing, telecom and web-based applications.
- Experience in Microsoft .NETTechnologies under Visual Studio,.NETFramework, architectures in C#.NET, Vb.net, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, JQuery, Web API, WPF, MVVM, WCF, XML, Angular 4,5 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience on MVC architecture.
- Experience in writing complex Database Queries, stored procedures, Tables, Views, Indexes, Triggers, User Defined Functions, SQL Joins and performance-based query writing, functions, triggers using MS SQL Server, TSQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in working with different object-oriented programming techniques like inheritance, polymorphism, interface and encapsulation.
- Proficiency in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience in developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams in UML.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL
Relational Databases: SQL Server 2010/2005/2000 and Oracle 10g/0i/8i.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008R2/2003, Windows 7/Vista/XP/98
Source Control: TFS, Bit Bucket, Source Tree, JIRA
Confidential, Houston TX
Software Developer for UI-Angular
- Involved in designing and developing DBaaS UI consoles with Angular 7 Framework, web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, TypeScript
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS components
- Strictly following Devops Scaled Agile Environment with CI/CD concepts and Unit Testing
- Client-Side scripting using Angular frameworks, Angular CLI, Kendo-UI and PrimeNg
- Creating Presentational and Smart components which can be reused across the application with Dependency Injection
- Working in Mono-Repository (Angular+RxJS+NgRX+NX), creating and using Angular Libraries
- Using NgRX for State Management
- Server-Side scripting in .Net using C# and ASP.NET Core 2
- Going Serverless and maintaining application in the Cloud Environment, AWS and Azure Rest API’s
- Using Atlassian suite of tools including JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Versioning using Git code including branching and merging to enable continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
- Using NgxLogger for logging errors and console messages
- Using JEST for Unit Testing
- Able to develop and test own code throughout the software testing pyramid
Environment: Devops Scaled Agile, CI/CD, JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Visual Studio Code, Angular 7, NgRX, Kendo-UI, PrimeNg, AWS API, AZURE REST API
- Involved in the re-design and architecture of Designee Management System application using client technologies like Angular 4/5.
- Involved in development of forms for Application Process and Selection process in Angular 4/5.
- Working on a .Net DMS application with C#, Angular, LINQ, Web-API and SQL
- Implemented the Select and Appoint feature for the applicants who filled the applications using the external module of the Designee Management System applications using MVC and Angular.
- Created a few tests cases for the applications
- Involved in development of forms for Application Process and Selection process in Angular 4/5
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices
- Created various Angular directives, controllers, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding, etc.
- Implemented the Select and Appoint feature for the applicants who filled the applications using the external module of the Designee Management System applications using Angular
- Using Visual Studio Code, Angular 5, TypeScript and the Angular CLI for coding, scaffolding, data binding, debugging, compiling, bundling, minifying and building modules (i.e. components, services, pipes, directives, routes)
- Implemented Angular Observables to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement
- Active contribute in Code Deployment, Tracing Errors, Defect Impact analysis, Merging and its Impact analysis for Parallel Releases, defect identification, timely documentation
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues on all major browsers like IE, Firefox and Chrome
- Attending the daily stand-ups as part of Agile and communicating assigned user story updates and discussing any issues with the team
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, continuous integration and version control via Bitbucket and SourceTree
Environment: C#, Asp.Net MVC 4, ASP.NET Web services, SQL Server 2016, .NET Framework 4.5, TypeScript, Angular 2,4,5, JSON, MVC, Bit Bucket, Jira, Source Tree, Agile Methodology
- Designed and Developed the Web Application using ASP.NET, VB.NET, .Net framework 3.5, HTML, CSS, Jquery, JSON and ADO.NET.
- Involved in all phases of project lifecycle SDLC i.e. requirement gathering, analysis, design, application development and testing for the project.
- Wrote T-SQL queries, T-SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers, which will execute against SQL Server 2008 database to extract the appropriate data for each report.
- Used Java Script and CSS styling and Validations on the data prior to being submitted to the database.
- Proficiency in using WPF in MVVM to develop desktop applications with rich graphics, user interaction, animations in POS System
- Worked with WCF Web Services for communication between the User interface layer and the business layer in POS System
- Effectively worked with SQL Server 2008 database and wrote business queries in T-SQL and created Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers for SQL Server 2008 database in POS System.
- Implemented Entity Framework to perform database operation in E-Commerce Website
- Used Team Foundation Server as a repository for the source code for checking code in and out and for tracking project work items, source code management.
- Used Bit Bucket and Source Tree for checking code into and merging master branch into live deployment
- Used Agile methodology and Atlassian Jira to create and track sprints and issues
- Created PL/SQL coding stored procedures, packages, indexes, Transactions, Triggers.
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence diagrams using MS Visio 2007.
- Developed the user interface components using windows forms in ASP .NET.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, task planning, Design and Unit Testing.
- Worked with ASP.NETWeb Forms, Web Services, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Worked with .NETLogin controls to create User Wizard, Password Recovery, Login View, Login Status and Custom Controls.
- Used agile methodology during the development process of the software application.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.).
- Setting the new Database and involving in creating and maintaining SQL server 2010. Databases.
- Writing Stored Procedures Triggers in SQL Server 2010 Databases.
- Worked with Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NETto access & update database.
- Coded Stored Procedures that contained joins and used in ADO.NETfor creating, updating or deleting the data and even perform some information related tasks with multiple tables.
- Maintained all the Environment, Database, Web services, Release specific variables in AppConfigs.xml.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server2010) for Version controlling.
- Involved in requirement gathering, business process analysis, solution designing and documentation
- Hosted several meetings with end users to create user stories and BRD (Business requirement Document)
- Used Agile Methodology, and worked on sprints
- User Interface designed using Visual Studio. Net
- Converted user requirements into formal Functional specification and Interfacing with client.
- Create Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams to the proposed database
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers etc.
- Maintain referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints etc.
- Identify columns for Primary Keys in all the tables at the design time and create them.
- Create functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Identify and write best possible code in case of new deployments or when rewriting code when migrating to newer version of SQL Server
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors, Executives, BA’s, Developers
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Windows XP, Excel, Word
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes