- Over 4+ years of extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) wif concentration in Design, Analysis, Development and implementation of various n - tiered business applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in system design, analysis, implementation, testing, development, and maintenance of business applications using C#. NET, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Win Forms, .Net framework, Ajax Control Tool kit, ASP.Net Ajax. Experience in working wif MVC framework.
- Proficiency in teh implementation ofWeb applications, Windows Applicationsusing.NET Framework Class Libraries.
- Proficient in .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 for creating and utilizing services to provide Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF and designing presentation using WPF.
- Experience in developing distributed applications usingWeb ServicesinC#andVB.NET.
- UtilizedVB.NET, ASP.NETand createdweb forms,web API,user controls,web services.
- Experience in implementingSOAarchitecture wif web services and creating, consuming and publishingXML Web Services(SOAP,WSDL) andWindows Servicesusing .NET.
- Experience inModel View Controller (MVC)framework andTest Driven Development (TDD)technique.
- Experience in designing and developingObject-OrientedandClient/Server Systems, Proficient in developing application systems in local and distributed environment using variousObject Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience in using versioning toolMicrosoft Team foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in Multi-tier architecture development usingcomponentsandclasses.
- Experience in Relational Database design and development, normalization wifMicrosoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET
Operating System: Windows7, Windows VistaWin98/2000/XP/DOS2
Communication: SOAP, .NET Removing, WSDL
Web Technologies: ASP.NET HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, WCF
.Net Framework: . NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0,4.5 ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Win Forms, Web Forms, AJAX
Application/Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2012 , Visual SourceSafe, TFS
Markup Languages: HTML/DHTML/XHTML, XML, CSS
- Understand teh design and overall architecture of teh project and demonstrate teh same to teh team.
- Developed XML Web Services usingC#, ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Responsible for designing teh ASP.NET application Autantication using .NET Framework, Razor View, Model View Controller (MVC) and IIS security model.
- Used.Net Frameworkclass library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed usingASP.NET MVCand teh business logic was coded inC#MVC Controllers .
- Active member of teh team in coding, implementing teh business logic as mentioned in teh Functional Specifications.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from teh page request, invoke teh requested actions.
- Experience wif strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, C#, Visual Studio and Telerik controls.
- Designed and developedHTMLreport files andCSSclasses for layout and formatting teh report files.
- UsedADO.NET (Data adapters, Data Readers, Datasets) for database connectivityto SQL Server 2008 database.
- Created complex Views, Store Procedures and user defined functions usingSQL Server2008 and designed reports usingCrystal Reports.
- Worked in AGILE SCRUM environment regularly attending teh Status Meetings and updating status to Scrum Master and involved in Code Review meetings, Implementing User Stories.
- Took teh leadership and participated in meetings and discussions regarding solving production issues.
- Involved in teh SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of teh web based intranet application tool usingASP.NET 4.0 wif MVC and C#.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET and teh business logic was coded inC#.
- Designed 3-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of teh application. Developed various web services using WCF, which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- UsedASP.NET, HTML and CSSto design teh presentation layer of teh website.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- UsedADO.NETcomponents like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Used Master Pages to provide a unified look and feel to teh application.
- UsedAJAXto create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Used GridView, DataLit, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Windows presentation Foundation (WPF) is used for building applications for rendering user interfaces in windows based applications.
- Used Session Objects, Cookies to store teh application state.
- Used XML to transport and store data
- Used .Net Validation controls for client side validation.
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment and installation.
- Involved in performing object-oriented analysis, designing and implementation.
- Involved in designing teh GUI for providing information such as product details, product comparisons, client details, monitoring sales, promotional activities.
- Created business components using C# and ASP.NET.
- Created diagrammatic representation in MS-Visio for visual and precise analysis of teh project requirement.
- Integrated java script, basic HTML and CSS into teh application to increase performance on client end such as, when advertising.
- Implemented Sessions using cookies to ensure user autantication and authorization.
- Incorporated grids to display retrieved information from teh database onto teh GUI.
- Developed a web service, which allows teh web application to access teh centralized jobs.
- Developed optimized queries and stored procedures to increase performance.
- Implemented various features throughout teh project and handled change requests using ASP.NET, C#, XML, Web services and JQuery.
- Wrote Data Access Classes using C# and ADO.NET. mplemented Role based security to comply wif teh rules set by teh business layer of teh application.
- Generated logs by invoking events for error recording and security.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes