- Knowledge in Internet, Intranet, and 2 - tier / 3-tier client/server applications.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Technologies Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, HTML, SQL Server.
- Knowledge in ASP.Net features such as the graphics user interface, master pages, data validation.
- Knowledge in creating web user & custom controls to enable reuse of common UI functionalities.
- Knowledge inAJAXfor partial page execution & asynchronous data transfer from server to client.
- Knowledge in writing Database Queries, Stored procedures using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge in use of ADO.Net, XML, properties, collections and arrays.
- Knowledge in White-box, Black-box, Smoke testing on critical or basic feature of an application.
- Proven track record of completing assignments under aggressive time constraints.
- A quick learner with an easy adaptability to new environments, technology and people.
Tools: Visual Studio, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.Net
Frameworks: ASP.Net,MVC,.NetFramework 4.0/4.5
RDBMS: SQL Server
- Duties include designing, planning, developing and deploying Microsoft .NET based solutions that meet or exceed client expectations with Industry quality and coding standards.
- Developing the applications to meet performance requirements as per mentioned SLAs and with IT&S security standards.
- Developed the application using HTML5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Converted Legacy applications (PLUS) which was been written in asp and VB to C#.
- Designed & built a WCF services for an Interactive Decision System, implemented multithreading to simulate an Asynchronous Batch Run.
- Developed WPF services using MVP pattern to retrieve data from Data layer.
- Developed the WPF application in PRISM framework, thus creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Created and consumed Web services using XML and hosted in IIS to communicate with the business layer objects via SOAP.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP. NET/MVC5 Web API, CSS, AngularJS.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC with JQuery and JSON also used JQuery-Ajax to make asynchronous calls.
- Participated in designing and developing of the data access layer using NHibernete (ORM).
- Proposed and Implemented lot of JQuery Plug-ins like alpha numeric, masking, JQuery UI and Block/Unblock UI.
- Involved in writing unit testing using NUnit, doing code reviews while development and fixing the bugs raised by Quality Control.
- Involved in Configuring IIS web server, deployed project on the web server and handled server configuration issues.
- Developed distributed applications using WCF, Web Services and Web API (using REST architecture) and Entity Framework.
- Extensive use of SQL Profiler and Query Analysis Tools for T-SQL Query Optimization and debugging.
- Involved and supported in UAT phases for the whole application and making sure that the application is developed as per the needs and requirements.
- Developed DTS packages for data transformation between CSV files and Excel sheets using SSIS.
- Designed and Developed reports using SSRS 2008 R2.
- Worked on development modules using Web API and Angular JS.
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods (ADO.NET), T-SQL Queries, Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- GeneratedSub-Reports,Drill down reports, and Drill through reports and Parameterized reports and involved in NUnit testing.
- Working knowledge of Azure and AWS or experience building high availability and high traffic infrastructure.
- Using agile scrum as project methodology.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC, C#, LINQ, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, AJAX, JQuery, JQuery Templates, T-SQL, XML, SSIS, NHibernate (ORM), Prism Framework, Angular JS, Internet Information Server 7.0(IIS), MS Visual Studio 2005/2010, TFS, Web API, Entity framework 6.0.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
- Worked as a .Net developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio 2013, .Net Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012(MSQL), and LINQ Entity Framework.
- Effectively involved in various stages of development of the project starting from the project planning.
- Until production and maintenance using Agile Methodology.
- Developed classes using C# which in corporate in 3-Tier architecture.
- Worked on Master pages, partial pages, Themes and HTML helpers using Razor View Engine.
- Created WCF services for business rule of Claim-centric data retrieval and implemented these services in application using SOAP.
Environment: C#.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012, ASP.Net MVC, WCF, IIS server, Visual Studio 2013.
- Designed and developed using Agile/Scrum Development life cycle.
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using Angular JS, Angular Material, typescript, HTML and SCSS.
- Used Angular Material for responsive design which is cross browser compatible (Chrome, Safari) in computer and iPad.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC Web API’s with HTTP 2.0 Async calls.
- Angular Material and Bootstrap are used as front end Framework.
- Used SQL server 2012 for creating store procedures and created ETL jobs to import data from Sybase and another servers.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes