- 8+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server Application development using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 , Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005 , C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) namely Waterfall, Agile and Prototype, and good knowledge in SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of High - Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NET Applications.
- Experience in NUnit Testing and Implementation of Client/Server applications using C#, Oracle and SQL Server with N-tier development environment.
- Experience in designing, developing and updating Web-Forms using .NET Technologies like HTML, CSS, C#, AJAX, Telarix, JQuery, ASP .Net and Silverlight.
- Used Silverlight for better look and feel using controls, Layouts, Styles and Data Binding. Worked on themes and styling for the application.
- Experience in consuming, building and implementing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols.
- Experience in data accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader & Data Set, Entity Framework in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LinQ), LinQ to SQL & LinQ to XML.
- Good experience in ASP.NET 4.0, ASPX, Java Script, DHTML, IIS.
- Experience in creating Services and Endpoints and working with WCF(Windows Communication foundation).
- In-depth knowledge of WPF and experience that includes: authoring custom controls, data binding, control templates, styles, triggers, behaviors, data entry forms, nested forms and grids, data validation, and MVVM.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design, development and in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Experience withSSIS(SQL Server Integration Services) for data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Experience usingSSIStools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation andSSIS Package Designer.
- Design and implementation of RESTFUL Web Services. Design of multiple web APIs based on business requirements. Implementation via multiple protocols (http, net-tcp). Console applications- desktop automation.
- Designed and developed reusable Microsoft Azure Client libraries (C#) and automation PowerShell Scripts to work with Azure Storage Services and Cloud Services.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using latest technologies like Angular JS, Bootstrap, and Web API.
- Experience in creating drill down, drill through and linked reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and Crystal Reports with multi-valued parameters and LOV's.
- Experience of Design patterns like MVC 3.0/2.0 and MVVM.
- Acquaintance using report generation tool Crystal Reports.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines, communication and interpersonal skills.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 , MVC 5/4/2, MVVM, Entity Framework, Web forms, Web Services, WCF, RESTful Service, WPF, ADO.NET, Silver light
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, LINQ, XML
Framework: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 10g/9i, T-SQL, PL/SQL, MS-Access.
Protocols: REST, SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP and FTP.
Web Server: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0,Azure
Tools: Visual Studio .NET, SSIS, SSRS, Telerik, NUnit, Nlog, Elmah, Jira, Crystal Reports.
Version Control Tools: TFS, Visual Source Safe, GIT.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Sr .Net Developer
- Design and development of applicationsC#, ASP .NETMVC using VS2013.
- Create dynamic and interactive user experience with extensive use of AJAX and JQuery
- Developed the Application using MVC 5, Angular JS, Web API, HTML5, Entity Framework and Bootstrap with SQL Server 2008 R2 as the back end.
- E-Commerce application development using ASP.Net(1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0), AJAX Pro, Payment Gateways.
- Create efficient and compatible service calls to different applications to transfer data using WCF
- Send automated notifications to individuals and other applications using Asynchronous Service Calls
- Create standard queries for data definition and manipulationin SQL Server database.
- Used Repository Pattern for data persistency and easily manage the flow of the data to and from the database
- Used Entity Framework extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Views, and Functions and Optimized using indexes.
- NUnitand MOQ were used for unit testing.
- Used VSS for version control and source code control.
- Used TFS for tracking defects and business requirements
- The Agile methodology was used throughout the project, with a 20 minute stand-up meeting every morning, regular retrospective meetings, Test Driven Development (TDD) was also enforced and code reviews were done before each commit.
- Fixed issues reported by QA and UAT teams.
Environment: .NETFrameWork 4.5, Visual Studio 2013, ASP .NETMVC, C#, Entity Framework, WEB API, AJAX, HTML5, Nunit, MOQ, Jquery, SqlServer.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Implemented the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design and UML modeling following Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensively worked with MVC and MVVM design patterns.
- Implemented validations using Data annotation in ASP.NETMVC.
- Changed and modified Data Grid Controls to generate responses based on client requests.
- Created WCF services for business rule of Claim-centric data retrieval and implemented these services in application using SOA.
- Involved in the bug fixing and creating required artifacts like root cause analysis, technical approach document.
- Developed and deployed the application using Agile/Scrum ethodology.
- Created core server controls such as Dropdown List, Checkbox List, Grid View and other advanced controls such as calendar control.
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates
- Used HTML tags such as header, aside, nav, section and CSS modules such as Backgrounds, Borders, Text Effects, and Multiple Column Layout to create rich UI.
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain Management inOracleE-Business suite.
- Implemented Web Services in C#.NET and VB.NET based on SOAP Protocol using XML and XSML extensively for data transfer.
- Extensive use of delegates and events.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilitiesin .NET environment.
- Handled run time and execution time errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages for partial rendering of the page.
- Designed and developing ‘Security ‘component using shared assemblies and placed it GAC.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Involved with writing SQL scripts and procedure.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations.
- UsedEntityFrameworkto provide a relationship between tables in the original legacy schema.
- Performed N-Unit testing and used TFS for source and version control.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implemented NHibernate for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET and SQL.
- Developed Windows Screen shot application to take simulator images using c#.
- Created Stored Procedures to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user’s specifications.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, so that it can be reusable.
- Developed web services to communicate with the active directory and Database, to generate emails.
- Developing and Consuming WCF Web Services using C#, ASP.Net and .Net XML class library
- Worked with Log4net for writing output log statements.
- Developed some of the data driven graphs in C# using (WPF) Windows Presentation Foundation, Silverlight and expression blend and XAML.
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, ASP.Net, HTML, Java Script and JQUERY.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front end application.
- Used Sessions to store the user-specific information throughout the Web Application.
- Extensively made use of Grid view, List View and Drop down List for displaying the data in a clear and pleasant format.
- Generated Crystal Reports to display the statistics based on user request selecting options.
- Created Web.Config files for setting up of the application by writing database connections.
- Worked with .NET Login Controls (Create User Wizard, Password Recovery, Login View, Login and Login Status) and Custom Controls.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- Exception Management mechanism using Exception Handling Application Blocks to handle the exceptions
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Created Test Cases and performed Unit Testing of components to ASP.NET Analyzed requirements, contributed to architecture design and developed UML Diagrams
- Involved in Debugging and fixing the bugs in maintenance phase.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, VB.NET,ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET, CSS, Java Script,C#,WPF, IIS, AJAX, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF),TFS, TDD, Silverlight, NHibernate 2.2, Log4net1.2
- Developed the web application using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server.
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing, development and documentation of project using waterfall methodology and deployment of application on IIS.
- Configured the Web.Config file for Session Management and trace.
- Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
- Involved in generating and exporting SSRS reports.
- Used Silverlight for the rich internet applications.
- Writing SSIS packages for ETL and also to export data to Excel for advanced reporting.
- Consumed Remote Web services using WCF Service Model and called within Silverlight to implement Data Binding with Silverlight controls.
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector based UI framework for the front end.
- Involved in creating database using SQL Server and have also created stored procedures.
- Improved the performance of web pages by using AJAX and Telarix.
- Used Session State, View State, Cookies and Query Strings to persist and transfer data between pages. Developed CSS for user interface uniformity.
- Used LINQ along with ADO.Net for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of different data sources like XML, SQL.
- Implemented Session state and Cookies for web development and security.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C#.Net, ASP.Net and Visual Studio.Net.
- Used TFS for integration, code security, and version and source control.
- Performed NUnit testing and functional testing and fixed the issues during testing process.
- Consumed web services to enable communication between UI and different databases.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio, MVC, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, SSRS, SQL Server, CSS, AJAX, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, SSIS, Web Services, Waterfall Methodology, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, IIS and NUnit testing.
- Developed Windows forms application with interface (GUI) using VB.net classes, Asp.Net toolbox, C++ syntax, SQL and Oracle servers and code review thereafter.
- Included WPF in .Net FW to build application to in corporate elements of .Net FW class library.
- Implemented extension methods of existing data types and classes to make the code simple.
- Created, extended, modified Enterprise application libraries to consume common enterprise development cross-cutting concerns like Logging, Data access, validation, exception handling etc.
- Implemented windows multi-threading principle using HTTP Client, XML messaged & windows application thread.
- Responsible for writing stored procedures, functions using T-Sql to intercourse between tables to perform data operations on Oracle and SQL 2005/2008.
- Inner join, left outer join were used during the project at back-end and business layer design.
- Responsible for coding, business class design, business logic design etc. using OOPS.
- Designed Windows forms UI in visual studio to populate data in Data Grid View from the data base with the help of ADO.Net queries.
- Used VSS to perform manual/automatic back up of application data when it’s needed while application is running.
- Used LINQ to SQL to manipulate and retrieve the data from database.
- Extensively worked on Creating, Transmitting and Consuming WCF and Web Services.
- Implemented client side and server side validations using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Developed Custom controls for dynamic implementation, consistency and flexibility.
- Used Windows-UI (XAML, HTML) to enterprise, modernize & mobilize WinForms applications.
- Used Active Directory for security and authentication for the different users and administration level.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005/2008 and .Net Framework 3.0, VB.net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, LINQ to SQL, Windows Forms, Web Services, WPF, HTML, XAML, VSS.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions with business analysts and team members to outline the proposed Medical solution.
- Worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET by migrating from classical ASP to ASP.Net.
- Migrated from .Net 2.0 to 3.0, and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.).
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) and concepts like abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Used ADO.NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL SERVER 2000.
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as Grid View, List View, etc. for displaying data.
- Performed unit testing on some modules.
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of Visual Studio .Net extensively.
- Documented the code for some of the modules.
- Used Silverlight to ease UI in implementing desktop application.
- Implemented the ASP.Net security features like Forms Authentication and Windows Authentication.
- Created generic secure and reusable data access components using the ADO.Net objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
Environment: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, Visual Studio .Net 2003/2005, c#, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, Silverlight, SQL Server 2000/2005, Web Forms, Web Services, TFS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes