- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist wif 12+ years of professional experience in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)involving studying of teh user requirements, analyzing, designing, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment and documentation across diverse industries / work environments.
- 10+ years of experience wif accessing RDBMS systems via ODBC/SQL especially SQL Server 2008/ 2012 & MS Access.
- Knowledge wif Agile SCRUM methodology
- Good hands on Experience ofOOPS methodology.
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications wifMicrosoft .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 using C#, VB.NET, VBA, ASP.NET and ADO.Net.
- Experience using tools such asVisual Studio.Net / 2013 and VPN.
- Extensive experience ofMS Tool like MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
- Extensively worked on writingStored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Writing Complex Quires and Database Design.
- Extensive experience in creatingrich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms (Windows Forms), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), Web User Controls, Custom Control, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service forGUI & Web development.
- Experience wif Project Management Tool Atlassian JIRA.
- Expert knowledge of versioningtools like VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN.
- Experience inSoftware Unit Testing& Integration Testing (Auto-It), root cause analysis andbug-fixing.
- Experience in Batch File & Schedule Task Creation.
- Experience wif Performance Tools such as ANTS Memory Profiler.
- Expertise in Designed and Developed applications for complex systems and strong coding experience in GUI designing, User Controls, Webpage Development.
- Expertise in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, Collaboration, State, Component, Deployment.
- Expertise in preparing requirement document specifications, Design documents, UML Diagrams, Flow Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams, SDLC Design.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional wif good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and deliver results on multiple tasks by effectively managing time and priority constrains.
- Analyze issues coming in to Production environment to identify root cause for issues impacting customers and implement targeted improvements to eliminate future customer complaints.
- Conducting and managing design reviews wif various cross functional teams.
- Ability to work wifin a team as well as independently. Extremely productive and adaptive.
- Good Experience in Interacting wif Business/IT customers, Experience in Technical presentations.
- Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation/changes and work pro-actively towards meeting deadlines is my forte.
- Experience in theManufacturing, Aerospace, Utility domain.
Framework: .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net, VB, ASP, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0, WPF, WCF, WinForms, WebForm, Webpage, FoxPro
Scripting languages: Java Script, VB Script, J-Query, AngularJS
Designer / Editor: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2013
Database: SQL Server 2013/2008/2005 , MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Web Development Technologies: HTML, XML, XSLT, DHTML, HTML5, RAZOR, CSS, CSS3
Platforms: Window server 2012, 2008, 2003 Window XP/7
Version Control: Team Foundation Server(TFS), Tortoise SVN, VSS
Project Management Tool: Atlassian JIRA, Project sever 2013
Web Services: Web Services, WCF, Web API
Testing Tool - Performance Testing: ANTS Memory Profiler
.Net Application Architect / Onsite-Coordinator
- Developments, Implementation & Deployment of Desktop & Web Based Application.
- Design & Development of new components & processes in teh Web Based Application through C#.Net, VB.NET, ASP.Net Webpage, MVC & WPF.
- Designed Web Based UI for end users in C#.Net wif WPF and implemented application logic, Involved in writing, modifying and optimizing stored procedures and queries.
- Creation of Application in VB.Net by Using ADO.Net which checks compliance for all internal tire components wif respect to BOM.
- Created MVC Controllers, Models and also common components using C# 5.0 that can be consumed by front end application.
- Developed complex views using ASP.NET MVC Razor
- Designed teh CSS framework for teh application using HTML5, CSS3
- Created Data base design in SQL Server and implemented complex queries, stored procedures, functions, Triggers and Views.
- Designed teh WEB services those will communicate wif teh database and to provide teh integration wif other application.
- Worked wif unit testing & Performance Testing by using ANTS Memory Profiler Tool.
- Monitored teh batch jobs and responsible for teh critical functionalities are working as expected
- Preparing estimates for teh new developments tasks and involved in teh project planning meetings wif management.
- Involved in quality assurance measures such as code reviews, test case creation and unit testing for various modules
- Identifying teh areas of process improvements to enhance productivity and quality of teh design deliverables.
.Net Developer / Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in creation of Web Based Application by using Visual Studio 2008 in C#.Net & WPF.
- Design & Development of new components & processes in teh Window Based Application through VB.Net & WinForms.
- Developed business objects for performing Business functionalities and validations.
- Involved in writing Excel Macro by using VBA for different modules such as conversion of data to report ( Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Graph)
- Programmed using Abstract Classes, polymorphism, Interfaces, Generics, Multithreading for developing teh application and its components
- Created stored procedures, functions, Triggers, views, queries and database design
- Involved in complete cycle of development from requirement gathering through setting up Production environment and deployment.
- Interacting wif client and Requirements capturing. Worked wif Test Driven Design (TDD) methodology.
- Worked on Query Manager for writing Complex Query and Stored Procedures to improve performance for SQL server DB.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases for teh Developed functionalities.
- Involved in creation of Window Based Application in VB.Net 2003 by using WinForms.
- Developed an automation using VB 6.0 which would extract all sub-assemblies from teh assembly/step file and would generate teh product.
- Developed an automation using VB 6.0 which halped developing teh full delivery process as required by teh client .It would do teh work of a resource in 5 minutes, which manually took more TEMPthan 40 minutes.
- Designing of Relation database Table & writing complex & Dynamic Query for MS Access DB.
Environment: VB 6.0, VB.Net, WinForms, WPF, ASP.Net, Webpage, Web Forms, XML, MS Access.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes