- 8 years of overall IT Experience with .NET Framework including MS SQL database experience in a high transaction and multi server production environment, current experience with .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4/5 and SQL 2008/2012/2014.
- Experience with third party controls like Telerik .NET UI controls, Dev Express, kendo UI.
- Expert Knowledge of SQL server management studio in Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Oracle database(10g/11g).
- Experience in .NET Framework, Windows and Web based application development using Microsoft.
- 5 years of experience in NET technologies including ASP.NET 5, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, MVC 5, Microsoft Enterprise Library and 5years withWeb Services / SOA / SOAP / WCF.
- 4years experience withEntityFramework and 3years withHTML / XML / XSLT / CSS.
- Good understanding about MVC 5, WCF and LINQ.
- Experience in creating classes and components using C#.
- Experience in Database Development, modeling, Data Warehousing, Design and Technical Management.
- Experience in ERP, Master Data Management and metadata management.
- Experience in scripting, stored procedure and TSQL skills.
- Very good experience in Creating, deploying SSIS Packages and migrating DTS Packages from /2012.
- Experience in Relational Databases design, Implementation and Testing.
- Migration of SSRS reports from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008.
- Extensive experience with data modeling techniques, logical and physical database design.
- Expert at Dimensional Modeling and ETL design and Worked Extensively on ETL process using SSIS packages.
- Expert in maintaining Error logging using Exceptional Handling in T - SQL and SSIS.
- Experience in Data Migration from MS SQL Server 2000 to MS SQL Server 2005 and used variables, expressions and functions and also defining Query for generating drill down reports in SSRS.
- Experienced in managing Alerts, Operators and Jobs through SQL Server Agent.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries involving multiple tables inner and outer joins, stored procedures.
- Proven ability in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a motivated team player with excellent inter-personal skills and familiar with offshore and multi site development.
- Involved in production role out support and was on-call support for many deployment issues .
- Functional domain experience involves Financial, Telecom and Hospital management.
- Worked as web application architecture design in IIS, SOA and Application Security.
- Experience in developing MITA, CMS requirements and maintaining HIPAA and Experience in WINForms and WINgrids.
Microsoft Technologies: .Net Framework 3.0/4.0/4.5,C#,MS SQL Server, ASP.NET 5,ADO.NET,WebServices,MVC 5,WCF, LINQ and CSS
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g,MS SQL SERVER / 2014 / 7.0, MS Access 97/2000/2003
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP, Windows7, platforms, MS Dos and UNIX
SQL Server Tools: Enterprise Manager, SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Management Studio, DTS, SSAS, SSIS,SSRS
Application Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Crystal Reports, Data Reports, MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
SR .NET Developer/SQL Developer/Bi Developer
- Developed Business Logics using C#.
- Created the classes and components using C#.
- Developed the base classes in C# for different layers.
- Involved in Patient appointment Scheduling and Patient accounts management using Data Grid and Repeater Controls and Patient Statement, Patient recall notices.
- Used MVC (Model, View, Control) pattern .NET framework class library, built user Interface that separated application logic from presentation code and handled events as in VB.NET.
- Developed Patient statement and Automatic regeneration of statements for over-due accounts.
- Involved in Patient recall notices and Workman's compensation and third party billing.
- Written Stored Procedures and Triggers for the Modules using SQL Server 2000/ 2008/2012/2014.
- Used ADO.NET for Data Access.
- Used Database Utilities for SQLDMO Object, Data Grid and VS FlexGrid.
- Scheduled ETL Packages in terms of data validation.
- Did reports design and coded for report generation using Crystal Reports 9.0.
- Involved in creating Service receipts, Transaction reports, Aging Report, Revenue analysis report using Crystal Report 8.5.
- Developed Win Forms using VB.NET, Web Forms using ASP.NET, Code Behind using C# and Mail server using ASP.NET.
- Developed Automatic procedure pricing, Super bill generation, Collection report for delinquent accounts.
- Built web applications withASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, Java script.
- Involved in Master data management and meta data management.
- Provided instructional guidance and on-site training applicable to user module for ERP application.
- Interacted with IT team, Off Shore team members, management and user community.
- Scheduled jobs in SQL Agent and resolved problems during production/testing.
- Implemented Microsoft Enterprise Library Logging framework for exceptions logging and Data access application block for data access.
- ImplementedWCFendpoints for services for communication in different protocols.
- Web development and enhancement using Entity Framework 4.1.
- Performed QA testing for optimal performance throughout the development life cycle.
- Designed and developed application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
.Net / Sql Developer
- Designed & developed the application using .Net technologies.
- Designed and created database in MS SQL Server 2012.
- Created Stored Procedures, views and triggers in SQL Server to update and display of data.
- The server-side code was developed using VB.Net and C#.
- Used ADO.Net extensively for database interactions using DataReader, DataAdapter, DataView and Datasets.
- Developed MS SQL server Stored Procedures for accessing the database.
- Used Data Grid Controls to display data from the database.
- Interacted with the Mortgage brokers while developing the application.
- Involved in Integration testing and system testing.
- Performed User authentication and Validation.
- Involved in packaging and Implementation of the software and documentation of the above modules.
- Experience in class diagrams, sequence diagrams, implementing design patterns and writing software architecture documents.
- Designed and developed different components using C#.Net language with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques (OOPS) like Abstract Classes, polymorphism, Interfaces etc.
- Involved in managing web applications using by analyzed tickets, reviewed code and proposed revise by HTML, Java script and CSS.
- Used SOAP to exchange structured and typed information with help of web service over the internet.
- Web UI development for Invoice Tracking Dashboard using JQuery.
- Maintained ETL packages.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports.
- Generated complex Reports using Crystal Reports and rendered them in word document.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. MS SQL Server / BI Developer / .NET Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements from end-user.
- This system was written using C#, ASP.Net Web Controls and XML.
- Developed service class in WCF service to retrieve the prescription details of the patient in find the medical history.
- XML was utilized to display the information on the web page using XSLT, so that the server had minimal work to perform. The pages were hosted on IIS 5.0.
- Highly responsible for development and management of PPS, SSAS, SSRS and SSIS projects.
- Liaised with End Users & IT Managers for various requirements, project analysis, JAD sessions, progress reporting as well as Data Modeling.
- Extracting and Loading data into SQL Server Database using SSIS.
- Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to export data from flat file source to SQL Server database.
- Configured and mapped each KPI with Multiple data sources, threshold values, bending methods, and indicators.
- Experience in using T-SQL for creating stored procedures, indexes, cursors and function.
- Working with complex SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, cursors, and packages in very large databases from various servers.
- Deployed designed PPS dashboards & reports in MOSS site using PPS Dashboard viewer Web Part for web based access for multiple end users.
- Created Publishing Sites, Team sites, Custom Lists, Web Part Pages, Document Library etc. in MOSS 2007.
- Designed SSRS 2008 reports with Cascaded Parameters, Gauges and Interactive Charts, Tablix etc.
- Building KPI reports for the cubes and optimizing the reports.
- Involved in partitioning of cubes in order to increase the performance of cubes (SSAS).
- Creating reports for users in different departments in different states using web-enabled reporting by SQL server reporting services and Share Point .
- Wrote several SQL Scripts such as finding long running queries, blocking sessions, archiving data from production to archive server and populating reporting data.
- Design report models based on users requirements, explain and train users to use report builder to generate their own personalized reports.
- Successfully deployed reports in various sources like XML, Web browser and PDF.
- Scheduling & Maintaining ETL packages in terms of data validation and consistency.
- Designed the User interface in VB.NET. For the Data capturing Forms includes Audit data Consignment Form, Joint Assessment pilot, CASA Stats etc.
- Responsible for creating Crystal reports based on client specifications. Users can access them both as a web report as well as in PDF format using acrobat reader.
- Stored procedures were executed and the data extracted was displayed using Crystal Reports.
- Collecting requirements from business users and transforming them into logical and physical database designs.
- Create and maintain clearly written technical, user, and system documentation.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages for partial rendering of the page.
- Developed Web Services for the System using .Net (SOAP/XML).
Environment: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL SERVER2005/2008, Share point (2003/2007), Windows 2003, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Data Set, Crystal Repots 9.0, Windows 2000, Microsoft Share point Portal Server, XML, XSL, Web Services, AJAX, XSLT,SOAP..
Confidential, Chicago, IL
MS SQL Server Developer
- Worked as a Developer on Databases like MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access (using DTS, T-SQL, scripts, stored procedures and views)
- Maintained the client relationship by communicating the daily statuses and weekly statuses of the project.
- Managed requests that came from the client as well as the development teams
- Involved in Design and Developed the Logical and Physical Model of the database.
- Worked as a Developer in creating Complex Stored Procedures, and other SQL Joins and statements for applications
- Developed complex T-SQL code for the application
- Developed User Defined Functions and created Views
- Created Triggers to maintained the referential integrity
- Implemented Exceptional Handling
- Generated reports using MS Reporting Services
- Generated various charts like Pie Charts and Line Charts for easy analysis of the reports
- Worked on Complex Data Loading (implemented the batch data cleansing and data loading)
- Creating and automating the regular Jobs.
- Developed ETL packages.
- Rebuilding Indexes and Tables as part of performance tuning exercise
- Managed the Backup and Recovery of the team.
- Performed QA testing and Unit Testing for optimal performance.
- Developed reports using RDLC Team Foundation Server 2010.
Environment: SQLServer2000/MSDE, MS Access, Query Analyzer, DTS, BCP, MS Access, Load Runner, QTP and Win Runner, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2003 Server.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
SQL Server Developer
- Actively involved designing the logical and physical architecture for Confidential ’s database.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules usingKendo UI
- Created new tables, written stored procedures for Application Developers and some user defined functions. Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling.
- Performed data conversions from flat files into a normalized database structure.
- Created and managed users, roles and groups and handled database security.
- Created Triggers to enforce data and referential integrity.
- Defined Check constraints, Business Rules, Indexes and Views.
- Configured Server for sending automatic mails to the respective people when a DTS process failure or success.
- Worked on DTS Package, DTS Import/Export for transferring data from Heterogeneous Database (Oracle and Text format data) to SQL Server.
- Involved in Data migration (import & export - BCP) from Text to SQL Server.
- Performed tuning of SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL Profiler and Index Tuning Wizard.
- Designed and built cloud service models using Software-as-a-Service(SaaS).
- Performed development support, document reviews, test plan, integration of the system.
- Creation/ Maintenance of Indexes for various fast and efficient reporting processes.
- Analyzed the Database Growth and Space Requirement. Handling Users/Logins/User Rights.
- Managing historical data from various heterogeneous data sources (i.e. Excel, Access).
- Used linked tables, pass through queries and many other access features also wrote code in Visual Basic to perform some complex reporting tasks.
- Performed QA testing for optimal performance throughout the development life cycle.
- Designed HRMS to handle the human resource activities for the organization payroll data change of business rules requirement.
- Maintained ETL packages in terms of consistency.
Environment: SQL Server 2000, Access, Excel, Query Analyzer, Oracle, Crystal Reports 9.0 and DTS.
SQL Server Developer
- Loading data from various sources like flat files to SQL Server database Using SSIS Package.
- Involved in Creation of Dimensions using STAR Schema.
- Used Lookups Transformation to get the data from reference data sets.
- Scheduling the SSIS packages and Jobs.
- Created SSIS Packages to migrate slowly changing dimensions.
- Wrote DTS packages to transfer data from heterogeneous database & different files format (Text File, Spread Sheet) to SQL Server.
- Created tables for data warehousing applications and populated the tables from the OLTP database using DTS packages.
- Transferring data between XML document and SQL server.
- Performed activities such as database creation, database tuning, performance planning, backup planning and database administration.
- Actively involved in Normalization and Denormalization of database.
- Materialized views, dimensions and stored outlines for optimal performance
- Wrote Triggers and Stored Procedures to capture updated and deleted data from OLTP systems.
- Used Vertica to significantly increase query performance in data warehouses.
- Scheduling & Maintaining ETL packages.
Environment: SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition, SQL BI Suite (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), Enterprise manager, Crystal Reports, Erwin, XML, VB.NET, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access 2000 & Windows Server 2000, Oracle,Vertica7.0.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SQL Server Developer
- Actively participated in gathering of User Requirement and System Specification.
- Created database logical and physical design to fit new business requirement and implemented new design into SQL Server 2005.
- Made changes to the existing data flows and redesigned the system.
- Creating Database objects - tables, views, and functions and developing procedures for implementing application functionality at the database side for performance improvement.
- Created and scheduled jobs to run on a daily and weekly basis including the maintenance of the jobs.
- Involved in taking backups and restoring of crucial databases involved in the business.
- Writing queries which involve various joins in order to perform a thorough analysis on the missing sales on a daily and cumulative basis.
- Involved in developing ETL packages.
- Worked with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) is to make accessing data from multiple dimensions.
- Pulling data on a daily basis from OLTP database to OLAP or staging database using the SSIS packages.
- Used link servers in cases where data is to be pulled form a different database like oracle.
- Worked in OLAP environment where star schema is implemented, creating and identifying fact and dimension tables and establishing proper relations between them.
- Created special dimension tables like time dimensional tables.
- Created cubes and dimensions and measures and calculated measures according to the business requirements.
- Worked in creating hierarchies for dimensional tables like date dimensions and region dimension tables.
- Browsing the cube for analysis and validation of the data.
- Processing the cubes and dimensions on a daily basis using the SSIS tasks.
- Publishing scorecards which gets its data populated from the cubes, purpose being the verification of sales by the client business executives and also for further analysis.
- Fixing bugs in scorecards which pertain to the pivot tables and formulas.
- Used visual source safe to store all the versions of scorecards and design flows.
- Performed the task of data transfer from files in remote server to folders in another server using FTP.
- Created database maintenance plans and deleting of history data using SSIS packages.
- Performing the tasks of data conversions, adding derived columns, sending results in mails is done by making use of various tasks in SSIS.
- Filtered bad data by using complex T-SQL statements, and implemented various constraint and triggers for data consistency.
- Used Report Generator (Report Writer) which is a program to extract information from one or more files and is presented in a specific format .
- Data generated through is presented in the form of pie charts, bar charts.
- Wrote stored procedures and functions to be called from front-end developers.
- Identified, tested, and resolved database performance issues (monitoring and tuning) to ensure database optimization.
- Created and managed users, roles and groups to handle database security.
- Tuned database by creating proper indexes.
- Created data dictionary for all columns and documented all the processes involved in maintaining the database for future reference.
- Taking the responsibility to communicate with customers that they meet their requirements are not.
- Maintained data in HIPAA with confidentiality and comply and developed data in MITA and CMS.
Environment: SQL Server 2005 Management studio, T-SQL, Excel, Windows 2000/XP, SSIS, SSAS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes