- Software Developer wif over twelve years of strong professional experience in all stages of SDLC from envisioning till Deployment and Production support.
- In depth experience in Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Recent experience in Visual Studio 2017, .Net 4.7 (C#/MVC/ASP.Net/Azure), SQL Server 2014, MongoDB and JQuery/JS/Ajax.
- Over nine years of excellent application and database design/architecture experience.
- Four years of leading development teams and project co - ordination.
- Three years of project planning and monitoring including project estimations, project schedules, risk management, resource management, configuration management, project quality control, measurement analysis and resolution, reporting to Application/Program managers.
- Proven skills in enhancing overall administration. Well versed wif efficiently handling activities involving resource planning, Team Building, design & development and co-ordination wif internal Departments.
- Experience working wif UX teams to enhance Application design to be more productive and user-friendly.
- Has developed a keen interest in Quality management and process improvement.
- Experience in CMMi Level 2, 3 implementations (Appraisal Team Member for Level 3) and other Process improvement related activities. Certifications & Trainings: Software Engineering Excellence, PM Essentials, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), CMMi and SCAMPI trainings, technical trainings including .Net and Web Development, Software security, Oracle and soft skills trainings (Presentation, Communication).
- Good communications & interpersonal skills, ability to interact TEMPeffectively wifin and across teams.
- High interest in algorithm design and complex applications.
Web Technologies: MVC, ASP.Net, Web Services, JQuery, JS, HTML 5.0, CSS3, Bootstrap, WebAPI, Azure
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g; SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 ; MySQL; SSIS; MongoDB
Development and Reporting Tools: Visual Studio 6.0-2017, TFS, MS Project, Visio, Crystal Reports, Rational Rose, UML
Platforms & Servers: .Net 1.0.5-4.7.1 , Windows 7/10/Server 2008/2012, IIS, SharePoint 2010
Senior .net Developer
- Managing Development Team activities includes estimations, work assignments, tasks scheduling and planning, progress monitoring. Production Support and Deployment
- Coordination wif Business owners and BAs to understand, discuss and clarify Functional requirements.
- Identify, manage & mitigate risks associated wif Planning, Design and Development activities
- Review functional and non-functional requirements for completeness, consistency, correctness in Software Requirement Specifications
- Perform Functional and Technical Impact Analysis for teh new requirements, helping business owners for teh go-no-go decision from Development side
- Preparing and upgrading design and architecture of teh applications, integrating front end wif teh back end
- Review test cases prepared by teh team for scenario coverage
- Responsible for coordinating wif IVA testing team and implementing teh suggestions
- Lead teh development in coordination wif UX teams to enhance Application design to be more productive and user-friendly
- Work in close coordination wif partner apps for their onboarding and wif CitiDirect team for WorldLink Externalization
- Worked hands on during development stages on core functionality and proof of concepts.
- Capability Grid - Product Catalogue system for Treasury and Trade Services Consumers
- ASP.Net, C# 4.0, 4.5; Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL Server 2008,2014, JQuery (Ajax), JS, Bootstrap, HTML 5.0, CSS3, UX, SSIS, Azure
- Capability Grid PDMM - Product Data Maintenance Module for TTS Product Owners
- ASP.Net, C# 4.5; SQL Server 2014, JQuery (Ajax), JS, Bootstrap, HTML 5.0, CSS3, UX, SSIS, AutoSys, Windows Jobs
- WorldLink Payment Services - External Application for TTS Product, hosted on CitiDirect BE Portal
- MVC, C# 4.5, SQL Server 2014, UX
- CMC - CRM Master Central - C# 4.5, MongoDB, SSIS
- Data Delivery Services, APIs for partner apps - C# 4.0, 4.5, SQL Server 2014, AutoSys, SSIS, Web Services
Senior .net Developer
- Responsible for development, design and testing of various key modules including teh complex engineering progress measurement
- Managing, maintaining and developing database layer
- Perform Impact Analysis for new requirements, Review teh functional requirements and discuss wif business owners from Development team
- Prepare development estimations and monitor progress against teh project plan
- Manage Project Risk Register, prepare development estimations
- Perform code reviews, review test cases prepared by team
- Part of teh Framework team which prepares teh general baseline of all corporate applications. Developed UI framework to be used by all apps developed in CDC
- Experience wif third party tools like Hyperion Reports, Telerik Controls, Flexcel
- Periodic Collection of Progress Matrix for teh Development Activities of teh Team and report to teh Management
- Apprise Business Owners on Development Team Status, Work Planned for next reporting period, status of major Milestones, Risks, Observations and Recommendations
- Training of New Team members on Functional and Technical grounds
- Ensure co-ordination and collaboration wif QA during Requirement Analysis and Testing phases
- Represented Developers team in CMMi Level 2 SCAMPI A appraisal
- Appraisal Team Member for CMMi Level 3 SCAMPI A appraisal
- Implementing CMMi standards across different domains/areas of development life cycle
Senior .net Developer
- Involved in research and requirement gathering for teh ERP from different units of teh company.
- Part of teh architecture team of teh project and participated actively in teh design of teh Database.
- Worked as a Developer/senior Developer during teh development of teh ERP, I also tested various key components of teh project.
- Part of Technical Support team and teh team responsible for change requirements.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL including distributed and generic ERP Database queries
.net Developer/ Team Lead
- A UK based Software Development Company working wif Inland Revenue UK
- Web Developer/Analyst (Reporting to Development Team Lead)
- Worked on UK PAYROLL SYSTEM - ASP.Net 1.1, VB.Net, XMl, XSL, Web Services, SQL Server 2000
.net Developer/Team Lead
- A Karachi Based Software House intensely working on Trading Applications
- Server Side Software Developer (Reporting to Development Team Lead)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes