- Over 8+ years of professional experience in Software development with 6+ years of experience in .NET technologies.
- Strong experience and knowledge in Visual C# (1.1/ 2.0/ 3.0/ 3.5/ 4.0/ 4.5 ), MVC Version 5.1, 5.0, 4 and 3, Web API (1/2), AngularJS, WCF, WSS 3.0, MS - SQL Server.
- Solid experience in complete phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement definition, design and specification, programming/testing and implementation.
- Good knowledge and experience in game programming using C# in Unity version 2017, 5,4.
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Webforms, VB.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). N-Unit, Unity.
- Experience in using ADO.NET to develop Data Access Layer, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft cloud service as Azure Cloud Service.
- Consistent competency across Microsoft Application Platform with emphasis on WCF, .NET Framework, Windows Azure and SQL Azure.
- Wrote NServiceBus endpoint to combine all the incoming data for reporting web application.
- Expertise in understanding on object creation, object query and their use with Entity Framework.
- Broad knowledge and experience of OOPS concepts using C# on concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Extensive work experience with development and usage of WCF.
- Skilled with WPF, WCF, Web Services using WSDL, SOAP LINQ and UDDI.
- Experienced with usage of testing tools like N-Unit, Microsoft Testing Tools.
- Excellent ability to analyze problems, develop solutions, tackle business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Worked with methodologies like Agile, Rapid Application Development, Waterfall and Scrum.
- Expertise in Designing User Interfaces and User Controls with customizations using ASP.NET and C#.
- Expertise in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using .NET Framework with some experience in working with PRISM and MVVM design patterns for Silverlight and WPF.
- Established a DSL for record alerts for the incoming data wrote for NServiceBus endpoint.
- Work experience In MS SQL Server 2008,2005,2000 and Oracle 11g,10g/9i.
- Experience with integration and distributed systems using Microsoft technologies like MSMQ and WCF.
- Experience in Silverlight 3.0 programming using XAML and data access using WCF RIA/REST Services and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing applications using N-Tier Architecture.
- Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing database and create complex database Queries, Views, Functions, Trigger and Procedures.
- Experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Experience in implementing .NET security features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms based on Windows based Authentication, Authorizing User, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in maintenance and tracking using GitHub, Subversion, VSS and Microsoft TFS.
Programming Languages: C# 3.0/ 2.0/ 1.2, VB.NET 9.0/8.0/7.0, XAML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, C++, C
Microsoft.NET: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1. x, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , VB.NET, ADO.NETWeb Forms, WinForms, WCF, Web Services, Windows Services, WWFSilverlight 4/3.0/2.0/1.1 , WPF4/3.5/3.0, Entity Framework 4, RIA Services LINQSSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint.
Patterns: MVC, MVC 2, MVC 3, MVC 5, PRISM, MVP, MV-VM.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2017/ 2015/ 2010/ 2008/ 2005/ 2003 , Visual Web Developer Expression Blend/ Design
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005/2003 , MS Access 2007/2003
Web Development: HTML, CSS, XAML, XML, XSL, XSD, DTD, XSLT, DHTML, XHTML, SOAP, JSONAdobe Flash MX, Java Script, PHP, VB Script toolkit, Silverlight.
Operating Systems: Win9x, Win 2000/2003, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7/8/8.1/10, Linux
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe and SVN Tortoise, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Standards: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
Designing Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Microsoft Expression Studio (Web, Blend), Microsoft Visio 2010/ 2007
Web/App Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0, Personal Web Server
Standards and Trends: SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), UML Design Patterns, Data Structure and Algorithm (DSA)
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integrated Service (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS)
Testing Tools: SOAP UI (Web-Service Testing), N-Unit Testing
Senior .NET Developer
Confidential - UT
- Worked in application specification process with good interaction with business analyst and end user.
- Developed and designed UI for web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET, MVC 5, C#, AJAX, SML, CSS with object oriented programming concepts.
- Created and used WCF services based on SOA architecture. Used Basic Http Binding and WCF security.
- Developed code analysis protocols to follow custom application architecture for developers while building the application.
- Consumed WCF services on windows in line with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used all the features of Web API controller specifically Web API 2 in ASP.NET MVC5 to build and maintain Restful API’s and some client side API data binding using AngularJS.
- Used GitHub as source control for creating, updating and merging branches.
- Used Token based authentication for communication with third party application.
- Used Knockout.js for enhanced UI web features.
- Designed REST API’s that allow effective, efficient and low-cost application integration.
- Developed .NET classes, partial vires and application modules for web services for batch jobs.
- Worked in developing Custom Error pages and Excepting handling.
- Used Oracle 12c, 11gc 10g, 9i,8i, PL/SQL for client-server application development.
- Used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Used AngularJS to standardize web application structure to provide data binding features for templates using Knockout.js.
- Maintained source code versions using Team Foundation Server 2012 as one main the responsibilities.
- Added web forms to a CRM application for its enhancement using classic ASP.NET technology.
- Used LINQ to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Demonstrating architectural implementation using code and design.
- Design application architecture, design and code reviews.
- Used SSIS for creating packages used to extract data from flat files, MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Designed and developed windows service which uses MSMQ for asynchronous message processing.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL, T-SQL in SQL Server for fetching and data binding.
- Developed infrastructure components for application; components like logging, exception handling, data access, caching and cryptographic application block.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating help files.
- Build technical architecture of application and document design at initiation phase.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C# 5.0, ASP.NEET 4.5/4.0/3.5, Web API, MVC 5, EDMX, WCF, HTML5, Angular 2, SOAPUI jQuery, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS, WPF, Crystal Reports XI R2, Telerik, IIS 8.0, AJAX, React.js, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Stored Procedures, Unity Framework, HL7 Versions, 3 Tier Architecture, SSIS, SSRS, Restful web services, Oracle, SQL Server 2014 R2/2012, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Agile.
Senior .NET Developer
Confidential - Palo Alto, CA
- Used Telerik controls like Radchart and RadGridview to provide richer UX.
- Implemented form authorization.
- Designed and developed custom .NET components using ASP.NET and C#.
- Generated reports in databases using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Assisted in unit-testing web applications and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Designed and developed the application using ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012, C#.NET and SQLServer 2012.
- Used C# to design Data Access Layer, User Controls and Business logic layer.
- Achieved continuous database connectivity using ADO.NET for retrieving, querying, storage and data manipulation.
- Developed complex stored procedures and functions in SQL Server.
- Used Crystal Reports to review data and complex reporting requirements and publish the reports.
- Extensively used DB2 on UNIX, Windows. Using SQL, obtained data from DB2 and other databases.
- Used NUnit for implementing Unit testing, System testing and Integration testing.
- Used jQuery Validator and Validation Controls implementing UI validation.
- Created and extended plug through an application by extensive usage of jQuery.
Environment: Visual Studio, C#, WCF, ASP.NET 4, jQuery, MVC, SQL Server, VSS, LINQ, Infragstics.
Senior .NET Developer
Confidential - Richmond, VA
- Involved in understanding the needs of users in the design and development of web applications and back-end applications.
- Develop n-tier web applications in the .NET environment by using C #, .NET, ASP.NET MVC 4, and web services and SQL Server.
- Extensively use jQuery to create add-ons and extend existing add-ins such as AutoComplete and Auto suggest.
- Create authentication, authorization, and custom attributes used in multiple controllers.
- Custom Validates Used, Validation Checks for Text Boxes and Validations Executed on both the Client and Server Side.
- He wrote data access level methods, T-SQL queries, archiving procedures, and user defined SQL functions to get transaction details, customer details, and product configuration data.
- Participated in queries development to generate cross-detailed reports in SQLRS Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Created concept test using sensitive web design, Node.js, React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed the service layer for the print service using WCF and hosted the WCF services in IIS 7.0.
- Log4Net is used when recording application messages at various levels.
- Microsoft Enterprise Library used for accessing data and handling exceptions.
- Redesign and maintain the existing Web API using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and AngularJS.
- Creating and consuming WCF Web services using various protocols.
- Jenkins is used to automatically implement dev applications, QA servers, and automated integration tests to ensure the application is always stable.
- A central deployment service has been created to send e-mails for different applications using templates.
- Linked database using the SQL Data Provider and ADO.NET technology used for data retrieval, retrieval, storage, and manipulation.
- Relationships required for administration were created using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in unit testing, modular tests, integration tests, and successful integration of modules and multiple layers into the system.
- Developed views and partial views to be used by the application.
- I worked as a full-fledged developer to solve application issues at all levels, such as user interface, business access, and data.
- Participated in writing unit tests with NUnit and retained code coverage using the Dot Cover tool.
- Used the Moq library to simulate interfaces with application interfaces and external service response.
- Runs on stored procedures, advanced queries, triggers, views, query optimization indexes for SQL Server databases.
- Lead with the integration of the production launch and dealt with issues promptly.
Sr. NET Developer
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
- Involved in design and development phases.
- Develop user interface screens that use the ASP.NET MVC, Windows Form, and C # templates.
- ASP.NET pages, topics, and topics designed and developed to get a consistent, rich web site appearance.
- Responsible for writing Web / WCF development services related to the data access layer.
- Implemented separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Used Sessions, cookies, and status level management of the application.
- Configured application security features using form-based authentication and role-based authorization using C # and ASP.NET.
- Implemented AJAX and used the AJAX Controls toolkit to improve performance, responsiveness, interactivity, and application capabilities.
- Created SP, functions, views, and triggers in the SQL Server database using PL-SQL to regulate and maintain complex data.
.NET Intern Developer/ Junior .NET Developer
- Responsible for development and support associated with various HR management projects with workflows.
- Involved in User Requirements and its documentation. It has analyzed the requirements and has significantly contributed to the development of enterprise block diagrams such as class diagrams, data flow diagrams and ER diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in collaboration with a team and participated in the development lifecycle (SDLC), from the design phase to the implementation, test, and deployment phase. The designed UI and application logic were implemented using C # .NET with good working knowledge on different controls and templates such as Grid View Control.
- Distributed the data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Communication established between different applications running on the same / different platforms using WCF.
- ADO.NET technology widely used to retrieve, query, store, and manipulate data using LINQ.
- WCF services used to provide interoperability of applications with other third-party web services.
- Developed several stored procedures for retrieving data from the database and generating reports using Crystal Reports.
- Written views, user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers to insert / update / delete data in relational tables.
- Introduced the functionality of the application to potential customers.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2005, SSIS, ASP.NET, C # .NET, WCF, WPF, T-SQL, NUnit, Microsoft Visio, Crystal Reports, Visual SourceSafe (VSS).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes