- Around 8 years of assorted experience in analysis, design, development, research and implementation of Software development Life cycle (SDLC), object oriented software systems and development of Windows Based, Web based, Client/Server N - tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , C# 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , ADO.NET, IIS, Win Forms, VB.Net, Web Services, ADO, Web API, WCF, WPF, XML, Microsoft SQL Server and MS Team Foundation Server.
- Very well acquainted with the concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation, have used them wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) is needed and also comfortable with the SOLID principles.
- Worked on N-Tier Architectures, Design Patterns like MVC (Model View Controller), MVP (Model View Presenter) on the applications.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Experienced in working all the layers in N-tier Architecture such as Presentation layer, BLL, DAL as a Full Stack developer.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability.
- Experience in Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing rich UI
- Experience in Data accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set in ADO.NET.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects with Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge over .Net framework concepts likeLambda expressions, LINQ,Extension methodsetc.
- Well versed with design and development of SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Hands on experience in working with development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Queries, Indexes, Triggers and Views using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 and T-SQL
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge on Telerik third party controls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and has ability to handle multiple tasks; can take initiative to handle responsibilities independently as well as a proactive member of a team.
- Great desire to learn latest technologies and ready to take up challenges.
Programming Languages: C, C#, ASP.Net, PL/SQL, T-SQL, VB.Net
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 /2.0, WebForms, WinForms, MVVM, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 /2.0/1.x ADO.Net, 3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, and, LINQ, Entity Framework 4.0, VSTS, MVC 3.0/4.0
Web Development: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, Java Script, Ajax, CSS, Bootstrap, XML Schema, XSLT, JQuery, IIS (4.0/5.0/6.0), Sitecore CMS 7.1.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2010/2008 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS Access 2010/2007/2003
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports
Middleware: WCF, Web API services
Operating Systems: Windows 2007/98/2000/ XP, Unix
Application Packages: MS Office, MS Outlook (Microsoft Office Suite)
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in the entire SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the application
- Used .NET 4.5 architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were Coded using C# also worked with Agile Methodology for Application Development.
- Used .NET Validation Controls for server side validations and Java Script for client side validations.
- Written stored procedures, triggers, views, T-SQL queries in SQL Server 2008.
- Worked with Web Service & WCF to create the user services.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on MS Azure platform for high-availability of services, low operational costs
- Created test cases using Nunit and performed unit testing using C# and NUnit Framework for the implemented modules.
- Services implementation on Windows Azure
- Utilized ADO.Net Entity Framework Database First technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ to Entities.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net.
- Design, Development and testing of RESTful web services called using Entity Framework data services.
- Participated in the maintenance and bug fixing.
- Used .NET for the design and development of Master Pages, CSS (Style Sheets).
- Developed .NET Classes and domain objects and successfully utilized available Web services
- Involved in following organization standards for code development, peer level code walk through and reviews.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Gathered functional, business, and technical requirements and prepared the design document.
- Its web based N-Tier application developed using SQL Server as Data Repository Tier, WCF Services (Data Access Layer) as Business Service Tier and MVC as Presentation Tier.
- Efficiently used object oriented programming to achieve the functionality for the application.
- Designed, developed, and customized several web pages using HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Angular JS, Java Script and ASP.NET 4.5.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request and invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Created views in MVC 5.0 using Razor Syntax.
- Used AJAX Controls to avoid flickering while post back and creating interactive pages.
- Extensively worked on Twitter Bootstrap framework to design single page applications.
- Developed Web API services to communicate with the Data Access Layer.
- Developed various Data Service classes to connect and manipulate data using ADO.NET and C#.NET.
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites
- Extensively used Entity Framework to connect SQL Server database with Data Access Layer.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used LINQ to do CRUD operations on SQL Server to query database using Lamda Expression and Query Expressions.
- Worked on both front-end and back-end in different scenarios according to the requirement as a Full stack developer.
- Assisted in physical and logical database design.
- Used Visual Studio for compiling and debugging.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using SQL Server based on the documented user requirements.
- Resolved performance issues, fine-tuned queries, indexes and stored procedures.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns.
- Converted Data Transformation Services (DTS) application to SQL Server integrated Services (SSIS).
- Acted as a Scrum Master following Scrum Methodology for 6 months.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Involved in creating, deploying and managing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Deployed applications into test and production environments by using web server (IIS).
- Prepared weekly status reports /monthly status reports code review.
- Designed, coded, tested applications and identified system deficiencies and recommended solutions.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 5.0, ADO.NET, C# 5.0, .Net Framework 4.5, VS 2013, Web Forms, SQL Server Management Studio, WCF, AJAX, Bootstrap, Telerik, Windows XP, SSIS, HTML5, Java Script, DHTML, AngularJS, CSS3, Crystal Reports and TFS, IIS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Single handedly developed entire MVC .Net base framework for this project Using Razor.
- Used n-Hibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap Framework for developing rich UI
- Used Visual Source Safe for the purpose of Version Control and Source Code maintenance needs.
- Utilized Angular JS and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Reviewed requirements and integrated Site core CMS with SharePoint and other systems
- Developed Restful service using WCF framework and used Angular Jsfor getting data.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Generated Reports using Telerik report for Action Track Project and used Telerik RAD control Data Grid.
- Wrote Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Survey Details, Customer details and Product Configuration data.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Used LINQ to SQL to query database and made use of LINQ to objects and Lambda expression.
- Worked an all the layers such as Presentation layer, BLL and DAL as a Full Stack developer.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio extensively for querying the database for additions and modifications.
- Implemented source control and version control using Sitecore Content Management System.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework, Linq to SQL
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for migrating data from different sources like MS Excel, CSV, Flat File, sources, Oracle database to SQL Server database.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, QA or Production environments.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Went through the total project development life cycle and have a clear understanding of various tiers as the project was a multi-tier application.
- Coordinated with various groups of the client to gather business and system requirements.
- Manage the back-end connection to Microsoft SQL as the data source using ADO.Net and write SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers to manage data.
- Created clustered and non-clustered index to aid faster retrieval of data.
- Developed Web Service for retrieving Employee Data (based on XML, WSDL, and SOAP)
- Worked extensively on the UI, created views by utilizing MVC3, and created view models.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Used SSIS to fetch the data for daily, weekly, hourly and monthly imports.
- Responsible for creating complex SSRS Reports based on client specifications
- Used Visual Studio for compiling and debugging
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites
- Used nHibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Involved in creating, deploying and managing reports using SSRS.
- Created T-SQL and PL/SQL Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different VP Reports and Divisional Reports.
- Have done data model principles, fit-gap analysis, prototyping, development, implementation, maintenance and support during the product design and development.
- Used VSS for version control during development.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Designed and Developed win forms usingVB.NETand Java Script for the GUIs using code behind class technique.
- Designed, implemented and configured WCF service layer.
- Worked with XML, XSD and XSLT while implementing WCF.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer classes using VB.Net for web pages.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2005, Oracle and used ADO.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Developed Reports used with SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS.
Environment: VisualStudio2008, C#, ASP.NET 3.0, Entity Frame Work 4.0, HTML, DHTML, Web Forms, Java Script, JQuery, XML, XSD, XSLT, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server 2005, Oracle, PL/SQL Windows XP, UML, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Involved in Design and Development stages of the Software Development Life Cycle for the project.
- Involved in designing and developing the User Interface in ASP.NET.
- Involved in enhancing and implementing new rules into the business logic using C#.
- Followed 3-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of the application.
- Created Master Pages to define unified layout for Application.
- Implemented AJAX into the user interface to improve the user interaction.
- Effectively consumed XML Web Services to retrieve Pending Claims.
- Written Complex Queries and Stored Procedures to validate the data and execute the desired results.
- Involved in automated Email generation system using SMTP server.
- Developed various web forms using ASP.
- Added and modified user profiles, maintaining user feedbacks using encrypt and decrypt methods.
- Developed ActiveX components and developed complex DLLs using C# to enhance and improve the system functionality.
- Used HTML, DHTML for generating interactive screens.
- Good experience in developing components.
- Used COM to manage transactions and object pooling to improve the performance.
- Used ADO to interact with the database by using appropriate cursors and lock types.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Created Triggers at the database level to automate database activities.
- Used MS SQL Server as the database and ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Responsible for implementing test cases using NUnit.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source control.
Environment: C#, VisualStudio2008, ASP.Net Framework, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, SMTP Server, AJAX Toolkit, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, NUnit.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes