- Around 12 years of experience in analysis, design, coding & support of various Microsoft platform based applications.
- Strong experience of working with team as well as executing project by leading team of developers.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with string ability to manage team and co - ordinate with multiple stake holders involved in project.
- Worked on projects in Waterfall as well as Agile methodology.
- Strong experience in Design and Project Planning areas.
- Multiple highly successful projects in Merchant Services (cards), Asset management (brokerage), Retail, Health insurance domain utilizing Microsoft technologies ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET, Web services, SQL Server, Oracle, SharePoint .
- Good experience in project management tasks like planning/ scheduling the tasks, managing/leading the developer team.
- Strong hands-on experience with coding web based applications, services, SQL/PL-SQL.
- Worked on various types of project like developing new application in ASP.NET/WCF/SQL Server, Migrating classic VB/ASP application to ASP.NET/C#, Re-writing ASP.NET applications in UX Patterns using .NET MVC framework & HTML5/CSS3/KnockoutJs.
- Keen to learn new upcoming technologies such as Angular2.
Domain: Asset management Brokerage accounts, Merchant Services, Health care, Retail
Technologies: Microsoft .NET web applications, wcf/web services, WebAPI, ASP.NET, MS Enterprise Library, ADO.NET, SQL Server, PL-SQL, Reporting Services, Oracle SQL/PL-SQL, J2EE web application, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, KnockoutJS, Angular 2, BootStrap, MVC, LINQ.
Tools: Harvest, VSS, Quality Center, PAC 2K, Remedy, Peregrine, SQL TOAD, MS VISIO, MS PROJECT, RAD, FXCop
Project Types: New Portal design/ development, migration, Maintenance/Enhancement, Onsite Client co-ordination
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Tech lead / Sr.Net developer
- Analysis of various system currently integrated with legacy IBM workflow engine
- Identifying required services for future integration
- Creating design / solution structure for SPA based UX application
- Coordinate with cross functional teams during coding, testing with Business Analysts
- Perform regular code review& provide ways to optimize / stabilize the solution structure.
- Co-ordinate with services team during integration & deployments of UX artifacts in all environments.
- Follow AGILE methodology for delivering all coding artifacts.
Tools: Quality Center, Subversion, AntHill Pro, CA Harvest, PAC 2000, VISIO, VersionOne
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Tech Lead/Sr .Net developer
- Requirements analysis and creating design documentation
- Reviewing design/code in terms of performance, security by following design standards.
- Handled responsibility of reviewing and testing the applications and documentation done by dev team.
- Preparing database design for backend functionality.
- Currently helping client to prepare Design Specs for upcoming transformation project.
- Analyzing new design using MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Knockout components.
- Participating in architectural discussion to prepare architecture diagram to show where all the application components will fit in client domain.
Tools: Quality Center, Subversion, AntHill Pro, CA Harvest, PAC 2000, VISIO
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Participated in requirements analysis and design phases
- Interact with business to understand requirements.
- Prepare design and walking business/technical team through it.
- Reviewing and testing the applications and documentation.
- Onsite/Offshore Team handling by assigning tasks and tracking them till completion.
- Used Visio to prepare design diagrams for documenting the application changes.
Tools: Harvest, VSS, Quality Center, AntHill Pro, VISIO
- Managed dev team size of 4-5 members and mentored them during various project lifecycle phases.
- Technical Assessment by analyzing current code to identify issues while converting code to .NET.
- Review migrated code for proper design patterns considering performance and security.
- Configuration management, Co-ordination between onsite and offshore team during UAT.
- Managed Team of 5-6 members and guided them through various project lifecycle phases.
- Analyze requirements and prepare design to form a framework for development team.
- Followed design patterns like factory pattern to form the framework.
- Prepared design to support WCF service architecture.
- Prepare work breakdown & distribute the tasks amongst the team members
- Keep track of progress. Preparing/guiding team in unit test cases
- Feasibility study & impact analysis of the requirements
- Coding, reviewing
- Managing tasks among team of 2 - 3 members
- Coordinated with users during UAT. Training the business users for using the system
- Requirement gathering, Analysis of changes in the system
- Worked at onsite (UK) for 1year for analysis/design & development of further major changes in the system.
- Mainly worked as developer by getting requirement/tasks from leads and develop modules for testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes