Sr. Net Developer/it Consultant Resume
Camp Hill, PA
- Professional, solution - oriented .NET Web Application Developer with 10+ years of experience in designing, coding, testing and supporting large-scale enterprise applications in Microsoft web/client-server environments within diverse industries.
- Advanced skill with leading-edge programming tools complemented by proven ability to assimilate and rapidly utilizing emerging technologies.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Extremely proficient in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPs).
- Expertise in Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.Net) application development.
- Experience in developing web applications using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Well versed with Data Modeling and Normalization of Database schemas.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Extensive experience in UI development using ASP.NET, HTML, XML, Java Script, CSS and AJAX.
- Experience working with Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX UI toolkit.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI) concepts using .NET Framework.
- Solid experience working with XML technologies XSLT, XML, XML DOM, and XSD.
- Experience in enterprise level web Methods integration projects.
- Expertise in creating web based application using technologies like Classic ASP, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script, XML, and DHTML.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2014/2012/ 2008/2005/2000.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, (UDF) Functions, using PL/SQL,T-SQL and Performance Tuning in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing using N-Unit, MSTest, VSTest and TestDriven.NET, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2014/2008/2005 ).
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Subversion (SVN) source control tools for code management.
- Extensive experience in defect resolution, production support and training.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team and Committed to highest levels of professional and personal excellence.
Web Frameworks: ASP.NET 4.6/4.5/4.0/ 3.5/ 3.0/ 2.0/ 1.1, JQuery, AngularJS®, Node.Js
Web Servers: IIS 8.0/7.5/7.0/ 6.0/ 5.1/ 5.0, Apache Tom Cat
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003/2002, Eclipse
Web Technologies: ADO, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, CSS, AJAX, MVP/MVC, Telerik, LINQ
Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11g/10g/9g
Database Management Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, Toad 9.0, Benthic, Oracle SQL Developer
Reporting Tools: MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2014/2008/2005, Crystal Reports 11/10
UML Design Tools: Enterprise Architect 7.0, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Unit Testing Tools: VSTest, MSTest, NUnit
Distributed Technologies: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web Services, .NET Remoting, SOA Patterns
SDLC Methodologies: Agile - TDD, Spiral, Waterfall.
Configuration Management: TFS 2015/2010/2008/2005, VSS 2005, Subversion (SVN) 1.5, SmartSVN
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/2000, Windows 10/7/XP.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Sr. NET Developer/IT Consultant
- Developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Logical Data Model using Enterprise Architect 7.0 as part of the General System Design (GSD) phase.
- Extensively involved in technology stack evaluations and system architecture development.
- Developed technical specification and design documents including Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Workflow specifications and cross-system communication interface documents.
- Designed and developed Worker Portal web application framework on .NET 4.6/4.5 platform Layered architecture.
- Designed and developed the Self-Service application framework on .NET 4.6/4.5 platform using Model-View-Controller(MVC) design pattern for presentation layer and SOA Service Layer pattern for the WCF business layer.
- Implemented application security using Login pages & Custom Principal Authorization mechanism.
- Developed service contracts, data contracts and fault contracts and implemented services in WCF for the Entity, Task and Utility service layers.
- Implemented NetTcpBinding for the services and hosted in Windows Activation Service (WAS) environment on Windows Server 2008.
- Developed data access layer using C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and Microsoft Data Access blocks.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Cursors, Views and Functions using PL-SQL in Oracle 11g.
- Implemented View, Controller and Model interfaces/operations in C# for the presentation layer of the application.
- Developed test case projects and performed Data driven Unit Testing using Visual Studio 2015/2012 unit testing tools.
- Extensively used TFS 2015/2010 to track complete tasks and resolve defects in an Agile TDD development approach.
- Debugging environmental bugs and production support.
- Mentored junior developers in the team to walkthrough application architecture, design principles and coding standards.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Requirement analysis and produced functional specifications working in close co-ordination with business analysts and development leads. Used Agile SDM for project iterations.
- Translated functional specifications to technical designs using UML. Responsible for designing Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Applied Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural design pattern for the application development. Used GoF design pattern to generalize commonly used objects - BasePage, ProcedureBase, ControllerBase, and WebServiceBase.
- Extensively used data-bound Web Server Control - Repeater to create custom lists out of data.
- Extensively used ASP.NET User Controls for reusing common UI elements in multiple web pages.
- Implemented .NET Remoting server objects for communication between Web Server & App Server.
- Developed Session Helper Classes and implemented functions to Get & Set Session IDs, Get & Set Persistence info, Create, Load and save a user session state into database.
- Involved in designing Controller architecture. Developed Controller Factory base classes and helper classes to set and get controller parameters, to build controller chains and to manage controller transitions.
- Designed classes and interfaces using VB.NET for business and data layers. Used Generics to implement paging logic for Repeater controls on web pages. Developed classes using lazy load or delay load strategy for efficient memory usage while loading objects.
- Implemented business rules and developed data access methods in VB.NET. Used ADO.NET & MS Enterprise Library Data Access Blocks to read-write data to SQL Server database.
- Used MS Enterprise Library Exception Handling and Logging Application blocks to implement Exception handling and Logging.
- Extensively involved in developing controllers for each page and respective action handlers. Used XML/XML Document as the media for sending controller responses to the front-end.
- Developed Web services to interface with business methods, Developed data contracts and service contracts for exposing services.
- Developed PL-SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Views, Cursors and Functions in Oracle 10g. Optimized/Performance tuned queries by improving the existing Joins and eliminating nested queries. Effectively created indexes on tables to fine tune large search queries.
- Developed reports using SSRS 2008.
- Developed automated test cases in Agile -TDD (Test Driven Development) environment. Reused the test cases to automatically test new code for correctness. Extensively used NUnit for testing the correctness of the new code after each development phase. Importing and exporting data, data manipulation, writing stored procedures.
- Reviewing application logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements.
- Researching program errors, communicating root cause, implementing code changes to address the root cause and smoke testing the code changes.
- Participation in cross-team and inter team discussions regarding the current and proposed software offerings.
- Assisting cross-team and inter-team colleagues with questions regarding application code.
Environment: Team Foundation Server 2010, Visual Studio 2008, .Net Frameworks 3.5, IIS, SQL Server 2012/ 2000, Oracle 11g, MTM, ASP.Net, VB.Net, MS SSRS 2008, MS Enterprise Library 3.1, NUnit, JQuery, Ajax, C#, XML, Java Scripting, Perl, VBA, CSS.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- This application is developed using .NET 3.0 framework.
- Produced Technical Designs by translating functional specifications using Rational Rose and UML modeling concepts.
- Involved in application design using Model-View-Presenter (MVP) design pattern. Designed and developed classes and interfaces that define the View and Presenter blocks of the MVP triad.
- Extensively involved in designing data models for business & data Layers that define the Model block of the MVP triad.
- Developed service interface, service contracts and data contracts using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service model and exposed business components using the service interface.
- Designed and developed Request and Response classes required for WCF communication.
- Implemented business logic and validation components using C#.NET.
- Developed Windows batches to automatically update WCF Data contracts using svcutil tool.
- Developed Data Accessor classes and implemented Data Access Logic in C#.NET using MS Enterprise Library Data Access Application blocks.
- Implemented Exception handling & Logging using MS Enterprise Library Exception Handling and Logging Application blocks.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Cursors, Views, and Functions using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005. Optimized SQL Joins to improve stored procedure performance while execution.
- Developed automated test cases in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment. Used NUnit for testing new code.
- Extensive Unit testing and Integration testing of WCF service calls and business functions.
- Performance testing of WCF service calls using VBScript. Includes logging all HTTP traffic to examine the serialization and de-serialization of data objects using the HTTP Debugger - Fiddler.
- Extensively involved in the Defect Resolution and Production Support for the project.
- Responsible for daily source code merges in TFS between subsequent Release versions.
- Worked in an aggressive project environment where Agile SDM was followed for developing subsequent releases through 4-week length sprints. Periodically coordinated with Business Analysis, Design and Data teams and met the aggressive deadlines.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, UML, .NET 3.0, ASP.NET 3.0, AJAX, WCF, MVP, C#.NET, XML, XSLT, VBScript, IIS 6.0, SQL Server 2005, MS Enterprise Library 3.1, TFS 2005, VSS 2005, Windows Server 2003.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Designed and developed GUI for the application.
- Preprocessing the scientific data which is acquired from the Department of Energy.
- Designed and developed rendering algorithm.
- Implemented the system using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in testing and debugging.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C++, OpenGL.
Sr. Consultant (AS/400)
- Maintained IMS audits and worked independently on all issues for all Amway boxes.
- Worked on Critical Issues in IMS.
- Worked on Change Requests generated in IMS by clients.
- Wrote some wrapping programs to upload data automatically from Microsoft Excel into AS/400.
- Assisted in Label Printing Projects through RPG programming skills.
- Attended Client Conferences on regular intervals.
- Developed Reports of IMS Issues weekly, monthly and annually.
- Conducted some AS/400 technical application training classes.
Environment: Nortel VPN, Confidential Client Access, Cool 2E, Aldon CM, DB2/400, RPG400, RPGII, RPGIV, CL/400, Query/400, Aldon CMS, Java.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes