- 17 years it experience primarily focusing on Microsoft and Oracle technologies.
- 15 years gathering customer requirements, re - engineering business processes, prototyping, designing, coding, testing, debugging, and providing support for complex, n-tier client-server and web applications in a Windows Server environment.
- 15 years of experience designing and implementing database schemas, creating views, writing queries and stored procedures, identifying data relationships, normalizing data, and data mining for SQL Server and Oracle.
- 15 years of experience developing web and windows applications using the Microsoft .NET Framework and classis ASP.
- 15 years of experience using ASP, ASP.NET, ADO .NET, ODP .NET, VB .NET, C#, WCF, XML, MVC, web services, SOAP, and UDDI.
- 13 years of experience administering IIS, SQL Server, and Oracle database servers and applications.
- 13 years of experience gathering requirements for and designing distributed, n-tier, ASP .NET web applications.
- 1 year of experience instructing students in Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL Server technologies and VB .NET and C# languages as a Microsoft Certified Trainer in an instructor-led, classroom environment.
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to convey complex concepts to end-users and translate customer requirements into technical information suited for developers.
Client Systems: Windows NT 4.0/98/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
Server Systems: Window NT 4.0/ 2000/2003/2008/2012 Server, SQL Server 97/2000/ 2005/2008/2012/ 2014 , Oracle 7/8/9/10/11/12, IIS 4/5/6/7/8/8.5, Team Foundation Server 2005/2008/2012/ Online
Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/ 2005/2008/2 /2015 , Team Foundation Server and Team Build 2005/2008/2010/2012 , MSBuild, Oracle SQL Developer, Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio 97, Visual Interdev, TOAD, Microsoft Office 97 - 2010, Dreamweaver 3/4/MX, Photoshop 5/6/7/8/CS, Illustrator 8/10, 3D Studio Max 3/5/7/8, Infragistics NetAdvantage, Aspose Total for .NET
Confidential, Clifton Park, NY
- Designed corporate web site.
- Responsible for managing AWS architecture and services, domain registrations, and code deployment.
- Create Virtual Private Clouds, allocate resources and manage security groups, deploy and administer EC2 Windows Server and RDS SQL Server and Oracle database instances, server and software udpates, SSL implementation,
- Design and deploy database and maintain schemas for both Oracle and SQL Server, generate tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, stored procedures, functions, types, and Oracle packages.
- Integrate cloud application with 3rd party APIs for billing, agency and insurance information, Medicaid and Medicare submission, NEMSIS reporting, Mailgun, and others.
- Maintain shared codebase and work items in TFS Online and Github.
Senior Software Engineer/Technical Architect
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Work with business analysts and users to identify business needs and generate business requirements documents and specifications.
- Architect software and services based on current best practices, create physical and logical architecture, re-usable framework components, re-write and leverage existing legacy components, and integrate with existing systems.
- Integrate with and augment the existing CCFS Oracle database and application services to provide a seamless user experience.
- Generate electronic documents by merging data and document templates using server-side document generation tools.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers to design, develop, test, and release quality software to meet customer business needs.
- Design database schema including tables, views, materialized views, indexes, constraints, define relationships,
- Create Oracle stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers to implement business logic at the database tier.
- Work closely with business analysts, development team, and customers, using an agile application lifecycle methodology, to create business requirements, design specifications, unit tests and user test plans, and manage releases.
- Perform business analysis to identify requirements and create efficient and effective solutions to complex real-world problems.
- Design system architecture and software frameworks to build n-tier, distributed .net web application solutions.
- Manage application release cycle and deployment of internet and intranet applications to load-balanced VMWare server farms with development, UAT, quality assurance test, load test, training, and production virtual environments.
- Install, configure, and administer multiple Microsoft Team Foundation Server environments consisting of many team projects and development teams.
- Administer Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server reporting services, and SharePoint Services used by Team Foundation Server. This includes managing backups, user authentication and authorization, administering team projects, creating custom work items, generating custom reports, and managing source control.
- Use Team Foundation Server source control, work items, team builds, SharePoint services, and reporting services for complete Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Set up and maintain multiple Microsoft Team Build servers and Team Builds.
- Design prototype screen mock-ups to provide the customer, project management, and development team with the ability to visualize the application and the business processes.
- Generate business entities for web services and WCF services that represent business objects and provide the application with reusable data retrieval and persistence logic.
- Create view models, razor views, and controllers to implement presentation and business logic using the Microsoft .NET MVC framework and the Bootstrap UI framework.
- Used async/await controller functions, parallel processing using the task parallel library, and asynchronous WCF services to improve performance and response times for expensive computational operations such as image and document generation.
- Design views for each module using the Web Client Software Factory, built on proven development patterns and practices.
- Implement a View-Presenter and Application Controller pattern to abstract development tasks and deliverables into reusable, self-contained components and modules.
- Write Microsoft ASP.NET and Silverlight code using C#, VB .NET, and ADO .NET, ODP .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio to implement business logic in view presenters and navigation logic in module controllers for the .NET Framework.
- Use Infragistics NetAdvantage control libraries to provide a consistent user interface and encapsulate presentation logic.
- Leverage 3rd party Aspose document APIs to generate Adobe PDF and MS Office documents by combining templates and electronic data.
- Secure web services using Microsoft Web Services Enhancements.
- Design the Adoption Album and Subsidy database schemas.
- Administer, design, and deploy relational Oracle databases schemas by creating and maintaining PL-SQL scripts for tables, views, materialized-views, triggers, stored procedures, complex types, constraints, indexes, synonyms, database links, and security.
- Use Oracle Workspace Manager to audit historical changes to data.
- Design the application layout and theme using HTML and CSS to maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the system.
- Work with a team of highly skilled .NET developers to design, develop, and deploy a high-profile, New York State, n-tier IT system (AIMS) based on the Microsoft .NET Framework/ CSLA Framework.
- Meet with customers to define business requirements and project specifications, identify rules and processes, and re-engineer the existing system to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the system.
- Work with SCR end-users to define and design the action process, the heart of the AIMS system, to manage the workflow of SCR user processes. The system must meet a high standard of reliability to ensure the protection of children.
- Design prototypes and mock-up screens to demonstrate a working knowledge of the business and understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Identify, define, and design business layer entities using the CSLA that interface with the data repositories using a data portal methodology.
- Create the web forms, front-end user interface for the many of the critical business processes and interact with the data layer through business objects.
- Deploy the AIMS solution on multiple workstations for both developers and management to facilitate the development, testing, and presentation of the product.
- Created a hands-free, automatic configuration and deployment process which allow developers to configure applications dynamically at deployment time using XML configuration files thereby freeing valuable network team resources and streamlining the deployment process.
- Define Oracle 9i database tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints, synonyms, packages, and database links.
- Write PL-SQL stored-procedures to encapsulate business logic, more effectively manage data retrieval logic, and increase application performance.
- Mentor developers and colleagues in VB .NET and C# ASP .NET development using object-oriented methodologies to meet industry standards and follow best-practices approaches in order to successfully and consistently deliver quality software that exceeds the expectations of customers.
- Administer several Oracle 9i environments including database performance monitoring and tuning, data mining, maintained data integrity across multiple database servers, created import/export routines, backed up schemas and data, and managed security.
- Wrote an intranet ASP telephone directory service that retrieves and displays Microsoft Exchange contact information from the HSEN/NYSEmail LDAP directory providing disconnected enterprise users with access to critical data.
Senior Web Developer
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Coded core functionality for managing users and tracking session information.
- Created development access administration functionality to allow administrators to assign rights to developers and authorize resources for development.
- Met with users to engineer new and re-engineer existing business processes, define business rules and requirements, and re-engineer existing processes to provide the most efficient workflow based on customer needs.
- Developed a new, innovative C# and VB .NET .NET based WEBSTAR system using ASP .NET and Directory Services.
- Designed configurable C# and VB .NET and data load applications that load custom data from the Active Directory into SQL Server 2000 databases.
- Created a C# and VB .NET resource repository to provide development tools, QA resources, and HTML layout prototypes, track links to current projects, help WEBSTAR developers search and browse the AD structure, view AD object properties, and perform maintenance operations for production applications.
- Wrote stored procedures and triggers to import and manage data.
- Provide SQL Server 2000 development and administration for production and development servers.
- Manage and maintain security, stability, and availability of production web servers running Windows 2000 server and IIS 5.0.
- Wrote VBScripts to label source control versions by project and solution, extract versions by label, build projects and solutions, create MSI installer packages for web projects, and archive nightly, weekly, and release builds.
- Mentored development team in Visual Studio .NET 2003 development suite and modern development standards and practices to maintain a highly efficient and effective RAD environment.
- Created mock-up screens and working prototypes to provide customers with a visual representation of the finished product.
Microsoft .NET Trainer
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Teach .NET developers how to create Windows Forms and ASP .NET applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework, design web services, access data using ADO .NET, and create and deploy MSI installation packages using Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003.
- Instruct Java programmers in how to develop applications using Java, develop web applications using Java Server Pages and Java Servlets, and use Java 2 Enterprise Edition technologies to encapsulate and deploy business logic by developing session, entity, and message-driven beans creating a loosely-coupled business layer.
- Mentor users in the installation, configuration, and administration of SQL Server 2000 database servers and demonstrated effective use of Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, and the OSQL client utilities.
- Provide instruction to SQL Server 2000 clients in the concepts and skills necessary to create tables, define primary and foreign key, unique, default, and check constraints, create views, design stored procedures and user-defined functions, write triggers, create and fine tune indexes, grant and revoke permissions to objects, and partition data across systems to achieve effective distributed views using Transact-SQL for SQL Server 2000.
- Train software developers and database administrators to design queries using Transact-SQL for SQL Server 2000 to select, update, insert, and delete data from tables and views, perform aggregation operations, create expressions, join multiple tables and views using inner and outer join techniques, retrieve system information by calling system stored procedures and querying system tables, execute extending stored procedures, and apply performance tuning using Query Analyzer and Profiler.
- Provide application and platform instruction for Windows 2000 and XP, Microsoft Office 2000, 2002, and 2003, Crystal Reports, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, and PageMaker, Macromedia Dreamweaver, HTML 4.0, and ACT 6.0.
- Acquire strong presentation, communication, and customer service skills by conveying complex concepts to customers of different levels of aptitude.
Senior Web Developer/Project Leader
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Work with Microsoft consultants and business analysts to provide Visual Basic .NET, C#, and VBScript development and maintenance.
- Responsible for backup and restore operations, troubleshooting, index tuning, managing failovers, verifying data integrity, designing DTS packages, writing and maintaining stored procedures, and maintaining high-availability for 2 clustered, production MS SQL Server 2000 database servers.
- Led a team of developers to provide enhancements, fix bugs, achieve project goals, and maintain timelines for the .NET FYE Messenger tab web application.
- Work closely with consultants and users to determine project scope, guidelines, functionality, and other requirements to meet business rules, expectations, and deadlines.
- Gather business requirements from customers to define project specifications, re-engineer business processes, create prototypes and mock-up screens, and document the development lifecycle process.
- Work with users to re-engineer and redefine existing business processes, create use-cases, design, develop, and deploy new functionality, design prototypes and mock-up screens, implement unit and regression testing and post-deployment support for e-Commerce web site.
- Design, develop, and implement an ASP and SQL Server 2000 web-based intranet application providing the enterprise with news, events, on-line documentation, development specifications, forums, reports, and other network resources.
- Design and develop an ASP, IIS, and SQL Server 2000 helpdesk and bug-tracking web application that allows business groups within the organization communicate efficiently to rapidly solve complex problems.
- Stabilize dynamic linking from affiliate sites to products on the web site saving the company thousands of dollars in revenue.
- Automate customer order confirmations for e-commerce transactions saving thousands in contract costs and negotiations.
- Provide hardware, software, programming, and network support to end users.
- Automate importing and exporting, parsing, formatting, and analysis of data from flat data files, other databases, and structured email messages into database systems.
Project Leader/Senior Developer
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Lead a team of four programmers to develop an n-tier, ASP/COM web application to parse and convert mainframe reports to HTML for distribution on the Internet.
- Worked with the customer to re-engineer the current process, define business requirements, set goals, create specifications, define security requirements, and design mock-up screen layouts for the application.
- Motivate the development team to meet goals and deadlines.
- Create an Internet web application designed to promote efficient and effective communication among team members to solve complex problems, provide valuable development resources, and make project guidelines and standards available from any location.
- Implement user and group level security and administration to perform authentication and authorization through IIS and application logic.
- Defined tables and views and wrote stored procedures to export data from an Oracle database located on a central server.
- Develop core server components that use Active Server Objects to store and retrieve data through an MS Access ODBC data source.
- Create a Java application to collect, store, identify, and categorize reports from a UNIX environment and store report metadata in a database using JDBC.
Confidential, Niskayuna, NY
- Designed the layout and content of the Confidential Energy Consulting global website using Macromedia Dreamweaver 3.0.
- Worked with customers to define project specifications, identify site content, and create mock-up screens.
- Work with graphics artists to create designs and maintain visual standards using Adobe Photoshop 5.0 and 3D Studio Max R3.
- Install and configure corporate software packages such as the Oracle client, set up ODBC connections, install, configure, and support Crystal Reports and other custom business applications on employee workstations.
- Provide hardware, software, and networking support for an office containing over 300 workstations and servers.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Work with a team of developers to create a Visual Basic application designed to collect budget allocation data from existing Excel and Lotus spreadsheets and upload information to an Oracle database located in the central office.
- Worked with Research Foundation users to identify customer requirements, define business rules, re-engineer and refine the existing business process, create data and workflow diagrams.
- Prototyped and designed the layout of the application and summary screens that show funds allocated, target amounts, and allocation differences in a user-friendly interface.
- Created mockup screens demonstrating application workflow to get feedback and customer acceptance.
- Mentored other developers in Visual Basic 5.0 application programming and Visual Studio 97 to design windows applications, database design and programming using stored procedures, and installation and configuration of Oracle products in a development environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes