C , VISUAL SYUDIO, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, INCIDENT MONITOR, SQL SERVER,
VISUAL BASIC, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, HTML, XML,RPG, RPG ILE, RPG IV, JDA,
CDI, INFINIUM, JDE, TURNOVER, COBOL, COBOL ILE, MAPICS, EXCEL,
ACCESS, SQL, MICROFOCUS COBOL, MACPAC, SAP, AGILE.
- Responsible for maintenance and development of Loan Management and Recovery Management systems on IBM iSeries AS/400.
- Work with users and vendors to provide custom reporting.
- Create custom data extracts.
- Provide after-hours support.
- Administration of daily operation of Monitor24-7.
- Developed and implemented Custom projects, Tasks, Categories, Sub-Categories. SLR's and Custom Events utilizing VBScripting. Created custom reports and Queries using Sequel Server.
- Created new Security Roles, helped test a new Development environment and upgraded Production release.
- Mid-range programmer analyst performed development, Maintained and enhanced existing applications running in a mid-range environment.
- Responsibilities included encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the organization's business applications.
- Also received and gatherd requirements from users to create specifications and develop systems.
Financial Systems - Assistant to Department Manager
- Liaison between Technical, Finance and QA departments.
- Created and oversaw test plans for QA department to implement
- Created Sarbanes-Oxley implementation documentation.
- Presented and justified documentation to oversight committee.
- Established, implemented and enforced standards and procedures for deployments into production environments
- Created production acceptance checklists and documentation.
- Performed business hours and off-hours manual deployments to production environments and communicated results to development staff, project managers, business and operations.
- Performed roll backs when necessary.
- Responsible for development of assigned features on projects.
- Assisted in definition of schedule, activities, estimated, assigned activities, managed requirements for assigned features and activities.
- Created and documented designs for assigned features and activities
- Created and documented test plan/cases for assigned features and activities
- Executed appropriate testing activities on assigned features and activities.
Application Developer III
- Assisted in implementation and support of AS/400-based applications in a multiple AS400 environment.
- Defined software requirements based on business and functional requirements.
- Proposed software solutions to meet functional needs.
- Detailed design specifications, programming and testing needs.
- Upgraded packaged software applications.
- Researched and resolved potential software problems including interfaces to other platforms SAP.
- Completed individual support efforts or specific assignments from larger project implementation.
- Developed applications and modifications on the AS/400.
- Analyzed problems or requests to develop solutions and design documentation.
- Performed and/or reviewed accuracy and completeness of unit tests, and performed system tests.
- Produced systems documentation related to all work as defined by project standards.
- Possessed deep understanding of functionality of key system areas in conjunction with their business use.
- Provided support for production systems as required by business need.
- Provided primary on-call off-hours support on a rotating basis.
- Worked with users to analyze and resolve systems problems as necessary.
- Worked with users to clarify user requirements of systems enhancements.
- Worked on an AS/400 doing year 2000-date compliance in COBOL COBOL ILE.
- Used a PC, COBOL, APS and UNISYS translated user requests into programming specifications.
- Wrote Application Programs.
- Created, Manipulate and Evaluate programs and test data.
- COBOL Programmer/Analyst on an AS/400.
- Maintained existing business applications.
- Wrote new programs to meet the demands of a changing business climate
- AS/400 system security officer and LAN administrator.
- Created user profiles and granted authorities on an AS/400.
- Negotiated AS/400 hardware and PC maintenance contracts.
- Planned and implemented AS/400 hardware and operating system upgrades.
- Wrote operating procedure manuals
- Wrote department ISO 9000 procedures.
- Setup remote location communications.