Tech Lead Resume
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) me.e., Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web-Applications, Stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Extensive experience in programming with .NET Framework usingC#,.Net Core,ASP.NET,ADO.NET, Entity Framework Core, Visual Studio 2019/2017/2010 andSQL Server 2019/2017/2014.
- Developed Razor Views and Web Forms with .Net Core Framework 2.2/2.0, .Net Framework 4.0/4.5 and Visual Studio 2019/2017/2010 .
- Exceptional noledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling.
- Proficient in implementation ofN-Tier ArchitectureData Access Layer, Business Logic Layer and User Interface (UI).
- Extensive experience in working with patternsMVC,MVVM,XAML,LINQ, Web services,XMLandJSON
- Strong working experience in developing various web services likeWCF,ASP.NET Web API's using RESTarchitectures.
- Extensive experience in Database design, Modeling, Database maintenance, writing Stored Procedures,Functions,Statements,Triggers,Views,Joins, performingQuery OptimizationandPerformance TuninginSQL Server 2014/2017/2019
- Strong working experience inETLprocess usingSSISand creating reportsusingSSRS.
- Proficient in creating, deploying and managing reports usingCrystal Reports.
- Proficient in Third Party controls like Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, MVC, CORE, Ext.NET controls along with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and Custom controls in ASP.NET.
- Extensively usedState ManagementTechniques likeQuery Strings,Session’s state, ViewState, Hidden Fieldto maintain state between theASP.NETpages.
- Experienced in .NET security features such as Autantication (Windows-based Autantication, Forms-based Autantication) and Authorization (Role-Based Authorization).
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment.
- Working Experience in establishing Continuous integration/ Continuous Deployment services usingVisual Studio Team System (VSTS)andAzure Devops.
- Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology used for new product development.
- Performed unit testing using tool NUnit and also performed several integrations, system testing and performance testing.
- Involved inTesting,Debugging, Tracing the application for errors,Documentation, andmaintenanceof the application.
- Have closely worked with different clients during onsite visit.
- Experience in process automation and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills coupled with excellent communication skills and able to work individually or lead others.
Languages: C#, C, C++, VB 6.0, R programming
Web Servers: IIS 10.0/7.5/7.0/6.0
Scripting Languages: Java Script, jQuery, VB Script
Markup Languages: XML, XAML, HTML, XSL, XSLT, CSS
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework Core
Third Party Tools: Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX, MVC, CORE, Ext.NET
Methodology: Agile, Water fall
Technologies: Client/Server, N-Tier, ODBC, OLE-DB
Databases: SQL Server 2019/2017/2014/2008
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, MacOS
Testing Tools: NUnit
Software: Visual Studio.NET 2019/2017/2010 , SSMS, SSRS, Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), Azure DevOps, Crystal Reports, Telerik Report Designer, Infor Syteline
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed and developed a secure Corporate Portal web application using ASP.NET Core and SQL Server that is used by over 1000 users worldwide.
- Successfully translated requirements into program specifications to build a multi-layer web-application with an uptime of 99.99% and over 100 Web pages, business logicanddata layersinASP.Net, .NET Core and Entity Framework Core withC#.
- Developed an IT Service Delivery System that halps the IT department tremendously by completely replacing email approval process with a ticketing and halp desk approval system. The portal’s asset management feature provides automatic reminders for maintenance of severs and notifications for recycling hardware assets replacing status spreadsheets by 100%.
- Automated and digitized several HR processes eliminating traditional paper-based form submission process cutting down storage cost and streamlining the process tremendously.
- Developed an Emergency Services Mobile alert system that is used during emergencies and disasters proving to be very useful for the organization.
- Automated meeting room scheduling and availability process by developing a secure Conference room web application using ASP.NET and Telerik UI for tablets installed in each conference room to book meetings /events, and to view daily and weekly meetings /events schedule that replaced a traditional email and in-person process.
- Increased efficiency by 99% and saved retrieval time for the Quality department by converting documents specification and approval process into an automated streamlined workflow where users can publish, access, and share important documents globally, providing a scalable solution for the organization.
- Changed the manual process of reporting injuries and property damage into an automated electronic process for the Health Safety and Environment department to efficiently log incident reports and bring it to the attention of the appropriate department to take corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Replaced manual process of reporting hazard findings with a Hazard Report system to allow users to report hazards across the company by uploading pictures, sending notifications to the users responsible for fixing it and tan allowing to update status of the resolution with pictures, completion date etc.
- Brought digital transformation for the Marketing department by allowing to upload and manage important material like product manuals, brochures, photo gallery and presentations for company wide access globally with simple process and few clicks of a button.
- UsedLINQ to Entities,LINQ to SQL,LINQ to XMLandLINQ to Objectsfor retrieving the data efficiently and implementedLINQ Queryoperations likeGrouping,OrderingandFilteringto access data.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET and Entity Framework Core to connect, retrieve and manipulate data from SQL Server.
- Created over 100Stored Procedures, functions,views, triggers for data retrieval and generated over 30 reports usingSQL Reporting services (SSRS).
- Implemented.NET securityfeatures such asForm-Based AutanticationandRole-Based Authorization.
- Developed applications forAndroid and iOS withXamarin forms and published on Google Play Store.
- Extensive noledge and experience in creating, deploying, and managing reports usingCrystal Reports.
- Built a secure Customer Portal web application in ASP.NET and Telerik UI Ajax controls for vendors and customers, streamlining Company’s resources such as Data books, certificate of compliance, operational manuals, and life cycle certificates.
- Developed a secure Project Tracking mobile version web application using ASP.NET Core and Telerik UI Controls to track project progress, project backlogs and customer change requests and to post messages to project members.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps to support the build and release of the application from development to production on Windows Server.
- Drove strategic decision making by creating reports using SSRS report builder and Crystal reports, and customized Syteline forms using Infor Mongoose platform.
- Performed successful conversion of over 50 Crystal Reports in Syteline to SSRS reports to address compatibility problems with newer Syteline version.
- Securely hosted all the web applications on Internet Information Services (IIS) using wildcard SSL certificate.
- In charge of daily maintenance/upgrades of all the web applications and web servers.
- Collaborated with Users, Business Analyst and Project manager to create Program Specifications.
- Executed business functionality tests at various stages like Build Verification, Integration, Functional, System, User Interface, Regression, Load and User Acceptance Testing to ensure programs meets user’s needs.
- Trained end users and facilitated Documentation and User Manuals to different teams and end users.
- Handled Product demos of the software to stake holders and clients.
- Undertook and executed multiple projects simultaneously.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed a secure ASP.NET web application on .NET 4.0 platform for Confidential ’s Trucking Company used by 43 users replacing a 3rd party software paid for 20 licenses, cutting down the company’s cost dramatically
- Achieved go live target of 3 months meeting all project requirements receiving appreciation form the senior management and fellow co-workers
- Deployed N-Tier architecture for the business, presentation and data access layers.
- Developed presentation layer Components and created reusable components in ASP.NET 4.0 to use across the application.
- Applied Themes and CSS styles for UI design of Web pages.
- Used .Net Security features such as Autantication and Authorization using .NET Membership API.
- Implemented Data access layer using Entity Frame Work to connect, retrieve or manipulate data from SQL Server.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports
- Developed Stored Procedures and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes and Methods depending upon the business requirements
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create wizard steps for submitting and modifying events and evaluation forms. Involved in creating the logic for the several different modules
- Perform manual and functional testing and resolve any issues and bugs on the program responsively
- Actively contribute in everyday stand-up meetings to demonstrate any new program features, evaluate problems and risks, and note new requirements
- Trained a group of 15+ end users to demonstrate the use of the different modules of the application
- Received excellent End-user feedback
- Produce and maintain all project documentation
- Maintain the program on an everyday basis by expanding the application based on new requirements and troubleshoot end user issues
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed and developed an ASP.NET website for the client US Development Group using C# with MySQL database connection. The main features being uploading pdfs, sending email with attachment, watermarking pdf, and attaching a 12- digit alpha-numeric signature to each submission
- Integrated the ASP.NET website with PHP based Expense Reports system to facilitate submission of approved reports from the existing PHP portal directly to the Accounting Department via the ASP.NET application.
- Implemented iTextSharp.dll to enable watermarking on existing pdfs and System.Net library to send emails with Approved stamp and generated alpha-numeric code to uniquely identify each submission.
- Goal was to automate and streamline expense report submission process by offering the enhanced functionality of watermarking expense reports for submission to the Accounting Department by email.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Junior Programmer Analyst Intern
- Worked on internal document and time management web portal development project and completed implementation of Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and manipulate database information.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object-Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net 3.0.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Achieved comprehensive compilation of technical and end-user documentation for the project.
Technical Support Executive
- Attended one-month training program affiliated with Microsoft and acquired technical noledge for troubleshooting Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- Worked in a team to troubleshoot technical and network related problems in Windows XP and VISTA
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2003, ASP.NET 1.1, Win forms, C#, NUnit, NHibernate (ORM)ADO.Net, Java Script, C++, CSS, SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i, DTS Packages, Crystal Reports, HTML, CSS, Unit Testing, SQL Scripts, Flash, Windows XP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes