Software Developer Resume
Cedar Rapids, IA
- 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based Clients - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Developed web based applications using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, ADO.Net, Web API, .Net Core 3.0, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS.
- Experience in .NET framework using OOPS/SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Experience in designing the Business Layers and Data Access Layer for N-tier architecture.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle process.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Triggers, and complex SQL Queries in SQLServer-2016and higher versions.
- Good experience in ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Experience in project version maintenance tools: Team foundation server, GIT and Azure DevOps
- Experience in creating CI/CD process for automating Build and Deploy process in AZURE DEVOPS.
- Experience in creating REST APIs using .Net Core 3.0 to interact with front end using MVC and Front-End SPA application built using Angular 4.
- Experience in creating Web API’s, exposing OData Services and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) providers for data manipulation.
- Knowledge in various design patterns such as Singleton, Repository, Factory, Composite and Proxy, Dependency Injection.
- Experience on creating Azure components like App services, web app, API Management, Storage, Azure Data Factory for creating pipelines and Monitoring.
- Experience on Application Development UsingSQL Server Databasein DevelopingStored Procedure, Views, Joins,Triggered and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service).
- Experience in reporting SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Worked on Micro service architecture and consuming Web services.
- Experience in testing Web APIs from postman, Swagger.
- Experience in creating Jenkins Jobs for .NET projects.
- Capability to work efficient to deliver high quality product without missing deadlines.
Microsoft Technologies: C#. Asp.Net, ADO.Net, MVC, .Net core 3.0, Web API
Databases: SQL Server
ETL/Reporting: SSIS, SSRS
IDE’s: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SSMS
Version Control Tools: GIT, TFS
CI/CD: Azure Devops, Jenkins
Cloud Technology: Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL& Synapse
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
Environment: .NET Framework 4.6, C#, ASP. Net MVC, Web API, React, datatables.js, .Net Core 3.0, Azure Active Directory, SQL Server, Azure Data Factory
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology to achieve smooth collaboration between self-organizing cross functional teams.
- Involved extensively in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#.NET and involved in creating controllers/View Models to handle the events raised on the Razor views/Partial Views in ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Developed creative and innovative design using React.
- Created RESTFUL services using .Net Core 3.0, built HTTP services and formatted responses using web API media type formatter to JSON.
- Implement AAD autantication for Web API.
- Utilized Entity Framework 5.0 technology for data retrieving querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery and getting the data back as JSONand parsing it onto the UI.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using SQL database to insert, update, and delete data.
- Experienced in optimizing queries for performance by looking at Execution plan, creating INDEXES and views using SQL SERVER.
- Excellent understanding of database principles, structures, theories and practices.
- Develop and deliver dynamic reporting solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- DevelopedOData Web service to quick query and update content in Database built onHTTP.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, and Acceptance test using NUnit unit testing framework and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Using Bit bucket for version Control.
- Created Azure functions to use as services for applications.
- Supporting the application users through Phone, Email and solve the incidents based on priority.
- Configured Jenkins jobs for Asp.Net, .Net Core projects.
- Involved in migrating On Premises applications to Azure
- Migration of SQL Server database to SQL Azure Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data inSQL Server using T-SQL.
- Worked on OAuth autantication process by storing sensitive data in Azure Key vaults for process implementation.
- Actively participated in daily stand-up meetings, go-on-go meetings, and bi-weekly sprint meetings as part of agile methodology.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Environment: .NET Framework, C#, MVC, AngularJS, Web API, .Net core 3.0, SQL Server
- Used Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Developed GiftSoft Service Application to manage orders and customers. Application is developed using MVC Architecture and Entity Framework.
- Created SOAP based API that allows B2B communication for first and third-party apps.
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Created custom UI Views, Table Views, Buttons, and TableViewCells for user interface.
- Developed Custom Pipes in Angular Js for Data Transformations.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in MVC Razor Forms and Angular Js Controllers.
- Created RESTful API’s using MVC4 Web API’s and .Net Core 3.0.
- Used JSON objects to transfer data between server and client.
- Implemented form-based autantication and maintained Session State information throughout the web transaction.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework code first approach to communicate with SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in testing, debugging and maintaining the application. Created test plans and performed unit, Integration and regression testing on the application.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Post-release maintenance bug fixing and adding new features based on requests by department feedback during the project migration.
- Involved in developing and organizing Custom Error pages and Exception Handling.
- Migrated Legacy ASP.NET websites/Web applications to Azure DevOps and created build pipelines and release pipelines to allow continues integration and continues deployment.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed web based application using MVC5, WCF and Used AngularJs for front end.
- Wrote LINQ queries in development and dynamically created MDX queries through code as the source in some cases are Analytical database.
- Used WCF web services (REST) for mobile application
- Developed and consumed RESTful Web Services using Microsoft WEB API.
- Used TFS, GIT (Visual Studio Team Services) as version control and project management.
- Developed the applications in TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Worked on unit tests and integration tests.
- Got chance to work on reporting side, implemented few new functionalities in reports using SSRS.
- Wrote new stored procedures as a new enhancement for some reports in which source is relational database.
- Has knowledge on using Windowazureto deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Participated in CR’s and everyday meetings.
- Participated effectively in delivering the product on time.
- Worked with application Team and architects to understand the framework of the application.
- Developed User interfaces (UI) using ASP.NET Framework forms which capture the Health history of the Patients and tracking them for further procedures.
- Worked on web pages using HTML, and CSS.
- Consumed services for Clock-In/Clock-out Information..
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application using .NET Framework, C#.NET.
- Actively participated in Agile process (SCRUM) along with the team to deliver core functionality within agreed timescales.
- Worked on fixing bugs.
- Code check-in and review process using TFS.
- Created Unit test cases.
- Actively participated in Team Meetings, frequently communicate with Business Analysts to clarify the business requirements and working with QA Team to make clear the issues
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes