Sr .net Developer/azure Resume
San Antonio, TX
- Over 8+ years of Software Application Development testing and implementation experience wif Web based and N - tier Architecture involving all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in systems and/or network administration running Windows Server wif IIS7.0.
- Extensive working experience wif different methodologies like Agile Scrum Test-driven development TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Architect & implement medium to large scale BI solutions on Azure DevOps using Azure Data Factory.
- Experience in implementing several Design Patterns Singleton Factory and MVC to standardize teh application architecture.
- Involved in teh design, development and testing of a new web application using ASP.NET MVC 4.0, Angular JS 8/9, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, C# and .NET framework 4.7.
- Planed and developed roadmaps and deliverables to advance teh migration of existing solutions on-premises systems/ applications to Azure cloud.
- Experience Working on Windows Communication Foundation WCF Windows Presentation Foundations WPF LINQ and Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks.
- Developed custom controls to enable reusability and used rich graphic controls of WPF for Desktop Applications.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework NUNIT.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development for creating complex database queries writing Constraints Indexes Views Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server 2000/ /2010 Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Excellent skills in creating RESTful API using Node.js MongoDB and Stripe for monetary transactions wif JSON Web Token autantication.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular Matrix Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS.
- Expertise in Developing WCF Services that implement teh Service-Oriented Architecture SOA.
- Excellent working experience in Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD concepts including Inheritance Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Worked extensively wif different ADO.NET objects to interact wif database and good experience in using ADO.Net objects such as SQL Connection Object SQL Command Object Data Reader Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Experience in writing Terraform (Infrastructure as Code) to create AWS resources in cloud.
- Proficiency in using ASP.NET intrinsic state management functionality between page requests.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/Multitask and execute them to perfection and able to work in a high-pressure environment and capable of working in a team and as an individual.
.Net Technologies: .NET Core, .NET Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Framework, C#, WPF, WCF, MVC, Web API, VB.NET
Web Technologies: HTML5, AJAX, DHTML, XML, CSS3, CSS, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XAML, WPF, WCF, MVC 3.0, Web Services
Languages: C, .Net, VB. Net, Java Script, VB Script, jQuery, Visual Basic 6.0, HTML
IDE: Visual Studio, .Net 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012
Reporting Tools Others: MS SQL Reporting Services 2005, Microsoft Visio and UML, TOAD, Nunit, MS-VSS, MS-TFS, Power Shell, Visual Source Safe VSS, TFS, Red gate tools.
Design Patterns: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Model View Controller (MVC), Facade Factory Singleton and Object-Oriented Design.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/NT/VISTA, Unix
Cloud: MS Azure, AWS
Confidential -San Antonio, TX
Sr .Net Developer/Azure
- Involved in Requirement gathering Design Development and Testing of Web Forms. Involved in managing teh client meetings documenting teh functional and business requirements.
- Developed and designed web application wif teh Angular 9/10 and WEB API as backend layer by using .NET Core 4.7.
- Developed core functionality wif teh .Net Core MVC and Rest based Web API Framework.
- Implemented tools for Executives to change teh business rules any time of teh year.
- Used Azure DevOps to maintain product backlog items, user stories, tasks and bugs.
- Created and Consumed WCF Services wifin teh network.
- Utilized Azure DevOps, Azure SQL Server and Azure SQL database to manage BI activities for cloud.
- Followed SOA Service Oriented Architecture and developed Data Transfer Objects DTOs and Mappers.
- Responsible for setting up teh security and bindings for WCF services.
- Created new design and styles for teh web pages using AJAX controls in teh Ajax Control Toolkit to enhance teh aesthetic value of teh web pages.
- Involved in migrating teh client data warehouse architecture from on-premises into Azure cloud.
- Followed Agile methodology to develop teh software solution.
- Designed and developed teh application using Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET V.3.5.
- Converted teh application to MS Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Developed HTML prototype of teh web pages using CSS 3 according to client specifications.
- Used MVC 3.0 Pattern to design teh Test-driven UI Layer.
- Developed data driven business logic using C and SQL Server database 2012.
- Utilized LINQ to SQL technology extensively to interact wif teh SQL Server database 2012.
- Used AJAX framework to do asynchronous calls to teh services wherever needed.
- Implemented server caching techniques.
- Assisted in teh designing of database and also created database Triggers Functions and Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 for ensuring data integrity.
- Developed data modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact wif MongoDB.
- Performed data transformations using SSIS SQL Server Integration Services via teh Implemented enhancements for better performance.
- Worked on Unit Testing teh code developed.
Confidential -Brentwood, TN
- Designed teh application using MS Visual and performed code generation and development using MS Visual Studio and C.
- Developed teh application using ASP.Net Core C/Vb.Net SQL Server and SDLC on teh visual studio IDE.
- Used Azure DevOps to automate Azure deployment of CI/CD process.
- Designed and implemented User Interface Layer using ASP.NET web forms.
- Used Entity Framework for ORM mapping to relational databases classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types.
- Maintained high degree of competency across teh Microsoft Application Platform focusing on .NET Framework, WCF, Windows Azure, and SQL Azure.
- Conducted software and system testing procedures release testing beta support and bug verification.
- Executed programming activities and product design consisting of multiple modules and subsystems.
- Implemented teh applications using MVC architecture.
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in teh database using functions and CRUD statements.
- Worked on T-SQL to send teh queries for teh server irrespective of teh UI of that application.
- Worked on implementing teh OOP s in teh project.
- Also wrote Model Classes under MVC 4.0 using teh principles of OOP s.
- Performed application development modules and activities.
- Used ADO.NET for communication between teh application and teh SQL Server Database.
- ADO.Net Entity Framework was used for teh object to database mappings and communication wif SQL Server database.
- Involved in teh designing phase of database and creating teh SQL scripts.
- Also involved in writing queries using LINQ feature.
- Played an active role in implementing teh Business Logic Layer.
- Studied teh existing Application and designed new screens for teh Web Application.
- Used Team Foundation Server.
Confidential -Glen Alen, VA
- Involved in all phases of Development life cycle and responsible for creating teh Entity-Relationship diagrams Class diagrams Sequence diagrams and Flow diagrams and documenting teh project architecture.
- Made use of LINQ in writing teh code to deal wif teh database objects and other objects of LINQ.
- Used teh AJAX Control toolkit for developing teh web application.
- Developed teh applications using Telerik controls.
- Extensively worked on Consuming Calling Transmitting and Processing Web Services and WCF services.
- Deployed both DSF and Search MDS Runners in Jarvis Portal hosted in Azure Cloud.
- Involved in preparing teh Database design and Product requirement document.
- Performed check for coding standards and code review for teh application code.
- Developed various abstract classes interfaces classes to construct teh business logic using C .NET.
- Migration of ASP.NET Web Services to .Net 3.0 WCF Services.
- Involved in hosting Windows Communication Foundation WCF Services on IIS.
- Migrated Classic ASP applications to ASP.NET applications.
- Created custom ASP.NET AJAX controls using teh XmlHttp Request object.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET web pages for teh GUI.
- Written SQL Queries Stored Procedures Triggers Backup and Restore Database Defining roles creating database users Assigning Roles to users using SQL Server 2005.
- Worked on Oracle 10g Database and integrated that wif teh applications using ADO.NET Oracle Data Provider.
- Involved in writing .Net core /Node JS for Amazon Lambda to manage some of teh AWS services.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Involved in Testing Debugging and code review of teh Application.
- Preparation and execution of Unit test cases.
- Used TFS for teh purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: IIS Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, C, Java Script, jQuery, Telerik, SQL Server 2005, Windows Services, Web Services, LINQ 2 Objects SVN, TFS, XML, XSL, AWS, Azure Cloud, 3rd Party Assemblies.
Confidential -Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development phases of teh application.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC pattern mechanism to display product catalogs and categories.
- Involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC architecture.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC5 Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across all of teh pages wifin MVC5 application by Razor layout ( layout. cshtml).
- Wrote and maintained data extracts written in C#, and created data extracts like reading in flat files, XML, reformatted teh data to generate teh spread sheets using Batch Processing.
- Used Angular JS to standardize web application structure and responsive using bootstrap and provide a future template for data binding.
- Developed web pages and validated these pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed teh classes using C#, which in corporate N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Worked on teh data archival process by transferring data crossing different platforms, validating data during transferring, and archival data files for different DBMS by creating dynamic SSIS packages.
- Expert in performance monitoring tools like AWS Cloud Watch and Stack driver.
- Developed teh rich visual components through WPF using XAML.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Master Pages and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all Web Pages in GUI.
- Responsible for updating documentation of teh Mendix and Legacy applications: Step-by-step instructions and screenshots on how to monitor Production, deployment, list of SQL scripts to resolve Production data, to troubleshoot most common issues.
- Writing XML Schemas for Validating XML to make sure that teh XML fetched conforms to teh schema.
- Designed UI using AJAX controls/features and ASP.NET tools (Master pages, themes and site navigation maps).
- Developed GUI using WPF Controls, Windows controls in .NET 4.0/4.5, VS.NET2012, C# and XAML.
- Experience in developing application using WPF, Silverlight wif PRISM framework and RW.
- Worked on google cloud platform (GCP) services like compute engine, cloud load balancing, cloud storage, cloud SQL, stack driver monitoring and cloud deployment manager.
- Created Reports and Dashboards for teh deployed DSF and Search MDS Runners.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ for retrieval of data from teh SQL Server Database using connected/disconnected architectures.
- Used WEB API and WCF for implementing REST web service.
- Performed Unit testing wif teh testing tool NUnit and involved in Unit test case, code review checklist preparation and validation.
Environment: MS Visual Studio, WPF, .Net Framework 4.x, MVC 5.x, Razor, TFS, SSRS, Oracle, Single Page Applications, C#.Net, AWS, Bootstrap, Rest, AngularJS and jQuery, DBMS.
Confidential -Chicago, IL
- Troubleshot and resolve bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Developed Win Forms user interface projects wif initial layout and base controls.
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML extensively for data transfers.
- Created data access layer to communicate wif teh SQL Server Database.
- Worked on ADO.Net components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to teh database.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server to insert, update, and delete data inside tables.
- Developed database objects such as Tables, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL, SQL Analyzer and Enterprise Manager.
- Extensive use of Active Directory to supply shares and secure access for staff.
- Worked wif Bootstrap framework and AngularJS to Design single page application.
- Implemented Unit, Integration and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Used Ms Visio for graphical representation of data.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes