Software Developer Resume
- I have solid development experience with VB.NET, C#, VB6, and MS SQL.
- I’m a strong problem - solver and excellent communicator that is committed to building positive relationships with my peers and management.
Tools: Visual Studio, RIDER, GIT - TOWER, MS Project
Leadership: Technical Design, System Integration, Release Planning Relational database development, junior administration
Credit Card Processing: Chase PaymentTech written in C# and Go Software Rita Server writing in VB6
- Coded business and customer facing applications for state emergency management system and State National Guards.
- Application is used to assist states in obtaining reimbursement from FEMA, by managing personnel, equipment, and purchases.
- Programmed Application is written in C# and uses both MVC and Blazor framework to manage the full stack of development.
- This application is required to comply with various state requirements for security.
- Developed code used to complete the states goals, required me to develop both develop and maintain prior code base written by several developer.
- In addition to manage git utilizing several branches.
Environment: C#, SQL Server, MVC, BLAZOR, GIT
- Coded business and customer facing applications for new developing company to manage properties and tenant relationships.
- Application queried tables with over 200,000 records with multiple data points to present a seamless customer experience.
- Programmed system for credit card and ACH (Online Checks) processing, Developed system using Chase PaymentTech Credit Card Processing API and C#.
- Processed ran nightly to charge customer card for monthly subscription.
- Developed code used to complete the business goals, which required me to develop technical design based on current business requirements.
Environment: C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net
- Coded multiple business and customer facing applications, which generated over 175 Million dollars in revenue during my time with Confidential .
- I was responsible for SOX adherence with regards to credit card processing, developing the safeguards to protect our customers’ personal information.
- Programmed the overall system for credit card and ACH (Online Checks) processing, transaction auditing and accounting for Confidential that processed over one to six million dollars daily.
- Developed system in both Chase PaymentTech and Go Software RiTA Server and Credit Card Processing APIs
- Worked with senior executives, developers, stakeholders and vendors to delivery (Localized Self Advertising Systems, Dunn And Bradstreet system integration, Customer Migration from over 300,000 customers, VeriSign Online Certificates Management, Domain Registration, Corporate Re-Branding, Unified Billing, Security Encryption, Yellow Book Hosting System)
- Responsible for critical system design, delivery, business rules, management and deployment of production business applications.
- Managed multiple development teams Software Developers and Database Developer and interfaced with the department heads to review requirements and develop the processes used to meet their business needs
- Designed several business system, which required me to utilize my years of military process design skills. I developed the process used to accomplish the stakeholder goals, which required me to flow chart, respond to user inputs external and internal to the company, lead the technical design, work with quality control team lead to ensure business requirement where implemented and finally review with the stakeholder to ensure their goals where met or exceeded.
- Created cutting edge systems and processes utilizing the latest approach to software development to handle customer logic flow and user interface interaction.
- Met with senior management from various departments, account executives from vendors and our top tier customers to come up with solutions for business challenges or needs.
- Wrote the security protocol to safeguard our corporate systems in addition designed the process utilized to increase system response times, manage customer data to ensure that information is never lost and deploy alerts when systems fail.
- Ranked number one in department’s quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Developed Confidential ’s customer rewards and discount program.
- Developed code, guidelines and process for managing rewards data and online discounts for one of the first system to utilized this approach online that was also the world second busiest website at the time second only to Confidential .com.
- Ensure programs met the stakeholder (i.e. manufactures, ad firms and corporate executives) requirements by working with developers to design a system to track every discounts applied, rewards paid out, track how customers return was managed once discounts or rewards where given, and made sure that all credits to our customers’ account was accounted for during the discount and reward process.
- Ran selection committee responsible for selecting a web monitoring application to intergrade with off our shelf and company grown systems for the secondly business web site in the world.
- The system requirements where extensive and require tracking multiple moving requirements from installation times, system down times, robustness of reporting, security of information, system uptime, stability of the vendor, ability to customize application, to cost of product to name a few.
- After review numerous companies and products I recommend to our senior executives to purchase a combination of products (i.e. Webmetrics and MonitorWeb) and to have our developers augment those applications) since no single product meet all our requirements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes