Sr .net Full Stack Developer Resume
- Have 8+ years of expertise in software development utilizing AGILE SCRUM Methodology and Waterfall, actively participating in business application analysis, design, development, implementation, and testing.
- Experience in building RESTFUL services using ASP.NET, Web API and performing CRUD operations.
- Extensive experience with the ASP.NET MVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , including implementation of Controllers, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models, State Management, Security, Caching features, and optimizations, among other things.
- Experience in using different design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, MVC, and Façade.
- Knowledge of how to use Web API (Restful services) to enable convention-based CRUD actions and MVC features like routing, controllers, action results, filters, IOC containers, and dependency injection to make it easier and more robust.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views on SQL Server and using PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Well experienced in developing Single page applications (SPA) and client-side functionalities with various rich UI and responsive features along with performance functionalities in web applications using frameworks and concepts like jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML 4/5, XML, XSLT, XHTML, Angular JS 1.5/1.6, Angular 2/4/5, Bootstrap and Angular Material.
- Extensively used various ASP.NETfeatures like Caching, Session for State Management of Web Applications.
- Proficient knowledge in Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 to implement CRUD operations, data massaging, Fluent API with LINQ to Entities
- Experience in using Web API to create HTTP Restful services.
- Familiar with .NET Security features such as authentication and authorization, forms-based authentication, OKTA integration, OAuth user-based authentication, and token-based authentication.
- In depth knowledge in working with attribute routing, data serialization and model binding in Web API.
- Expertise on MVC frameworks like Angular JS for creating Single-Page Applications (SPA) using concepts.
- Performed code reviews, code debugging, code deployment, code and query optimizations and followed coding standards in almost all the applications.
- Experience in working controllers, modules, directives, factories, services, dependency injection, and digest cycle in Angular.
- Extensively worked on Web server like IIS, IIS Express.
- Experience on working with JIRA and TFS for issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Implemented security on the applications using .Net Authentication & Authorization.
- Expert in creating responsive designs using HTML5, Bootstrap, Css3.
- Experience in developing and deploying Web Services, Rest Client, Web API
- Excellent experience in writing directives, services, and controllers using Angular JS.
- Experienced in version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, Git and Subversion for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service-oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent technical and problem-solving talents, as well as the ability to adapt to new and emerging technologies and be a great knowledge transfer contributor.
Languages: C#.Net, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.0 , .Net Core 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.0 , .Net Framework 4.8/4.7/4.6/4.5 , ADO.Net, Web API, LINQ, Web Services, Entity Framework.
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015 , Visual Studio Code.
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/7, Linux, MAC, Unix.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, Azure SQL.
Servers: IIS 10, 8.5, 8, IIS Express, Windows Server.
Version Control: TFS, Azure DevOps, GIT, VSS, GitLab, Bitbucket
Cloud Services: Microsoft AZURE and Amazon Web Services
Services: WCF, Web Services, Restful services, Web API, Microservices.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
- Extended ASP.NET, MVC 3 application by creating Views, Controller actions and Model classes.
- Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access MVC application.
- Used C#.NETas language to develop code behind business logic.
- Great experience working on e-commerce
- Implemented Multi- Threading concepts.
- Involved in unit testing and bug fixing of the project.
- Create website and databases with C# on .NET Azure
- Created async calls and created many custom models to return the JSON response and rendered it on the UI.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQUERY UI and Angular JS.
- Experienced working and had great exposure to the license generation applications and software entitlements.
- Developed a web based secure application using ASP.NET, MVC4, MVP.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft AzureCloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps.
- Designed UI screens for accessing product details, comparisons, client details and monitoring sales and promotional activities and wrote jQuery functions for client-side validation.
- Used jQuery UI API for the animation and UI development of ASP.NETCore application.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries in SQL Server 2016.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Service to access data layer components.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization using Web.Config file. Configured for users Authorization and role-based security.
- Developed user interface by using the Angular 9.
- Implemented client-side Interface using Angular 9. Build stable Angular components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed internal application using Angular and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Involved in the design of the Use Case Diagrams and class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Reworked on a part of the GUIs to improve interface without affecting the performance of the application.
- Installation, integration, and configuration of Jenkins CI/CD, including installation of Jenkins plugins.
- Extensively used SSIS to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination.
- Used AJAX and JSON communication for accessing RESTFUL web services data payload.
- Actively participated in pair programming model.
- Involved in maintaining, debugging, and resolving the issues in the application for open JIRA or ALM item.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5,4.6, .Net Core, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013,2017,2019, SQL Server Management Studio 2016, 2017, 2019, ASP.NET, MVC 5.0, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5, HTML5, Ajax, CSS3, Java Script, Angular 9, React Js, Node Js, JQuery, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, JSON, SQL Server Management Studio, Mongo DB, Enterprise Library, Atlassian, JIRA, ALM, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
- Developed Client/Server Applications on n-tier architecture and MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern.
- Developed business objects viz., Business Entities, façade layer objects and data access objects using OOD /OOP concepts for the N-tier web application.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction. and Design patterns MVC..
- Converted .NET Core application to Microsoft AZURE Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows AZURE SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Development and Deployment using Power Shell Scripts using Azure. Developed Power Shell Scripts for Automated Deployment of Developed Packages using Service Fabric.
- System exposes all the data/content through an MVC REST API and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Written Callbacks, error-first callback and worked with Streams and Files for Asynchronous Programming usingNode JS.
- Designed the front-end user interface by using ASP.NET, NO SQL, MVC, Node JS, HTML, Angular JS and Ajax controls.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Re factored and enhanced an existing application to follow strict MVVM/MVCpatterns for improved source code maintenance, code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developerspins up, enhanced performance using Angular JS.
- Developed HTML prototype of the web pages and WinForms using CSS, per client specifications.
- Wrote business logic in C#and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Involved in coding, testing and implementation of the project using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services.
- Extensively used angular data binding concepts to bind data in web pages. Involved in development of controllers, Services, directives, filters, and modules using AngularJS, MVCframework.
- Developed classes using C#.NET to improve performance and Consumed WCF services using REST / WSDL.
- Involved in pre-defined data verification process after the data Migration from an old system to new system.
- Involved in the changes to existing MVC pages for login and Change password pages and, also added authorization and authentication of the pages using Membership database.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data, Used an Angular 8 Factory to Interact with a RESTful Service.
- Communication Foundation (WCF) Service, Hosted as Windows Service.
- Used TFS to automatically build the projects and source code management.
- Experience with built-in services and knowledge of custom services and scoping in Angular 8.
- Consumed Web API from ASP.NET MVC application using Http client, Implemented Web Services Using ASP.NET for consumption by the client application.
Confidential, Lubbock, TX
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
- Deliver highest quality code within the planned sprints with minimum defects.
- ArchitectingAzureWeb Apps for scalability and performance by deploying to multiple regions for high availability in different App Service plans.
- Experience in managing live-site dev, staging, and prodAzureenvironments. Performed DNS configuration, deployments, and other operations.
- Configure Azure cloud service for end point deployment.
- Implemented Azure Storage, Azure SQL Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
- Involved in post-migration analysis of logs, target environment, and source environment to ensure clients desired results; customized & ran SQL query to analyze migration log results.
- Designed and develop various levels of security measures such as data access and login privileges according to the level of the user.
- Application components are developed in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Used Angular.JS extensively to enhance the UI and to make application looks more dynamic.
- Responsible for transforming designed mock-ups to web pages.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database as the backend.
- Used .NET Core, C#, JS/jQuery/Typescript, HTML, CSS.
- Implemented UI-routing using AngularJS.
- Integrated Angular directives with the Kendo UI widgets to simplify data binding, routing, and form validations.
- Used LINQ extensively to query Database and improve the application speed and performance.
- Developed the Windows Desktop Utility for testing the WCF Service
- Imported stored procedures and view for Function Import to implement with LINQ.
- Performed Unit Testing with Mock Objects.
- Involved in Unit Testing and running the test case to proper functioning and for code coverage.
- Used Entity framework ORM at data access layer. Developed Store procedures where complexity is high and executed using Entity framework.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Converted .Netapplication to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Deployed the application to Cloud.
- Involved in maintenance of the application in parallel to fresh software development.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5,4.6, .Net Core, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, 2017, 2019, SQL Server Management Studio 2016,2017,2019, ASP.NET, MVC 5.0, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5, HTML5, Ajax, CSS3, Java Script, Angular, React Js, Node Js, JQuery, LINQ, IIS, JSON, SQL Server Management Studio, Mongo DB, Enterprise Library, Atlassian, JIRA, ALM, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in initiation, eliciting, analyzing, recording requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the project in SDLC environment.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Developed application using C#, ASP.NET MVC4, HTML5, AJAX, SQL Server 2008/2012 from new development and VB6 Applications.
- Implementing Client-side validations using JQuery, JSON and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Built Single page web application using Angular 8.
- Designed and implemented the User Interface using AngularJS MVC framework
- Responsible for UI developments and custom views using MVC Razor and ASCX, HTML, jQuery, XAML and CSS which interacts with Business layer objects and contents from external source followed agile software development scrum.
- Used Azure SQL Database in an application to show list of ads in a thumbnail image.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services (web services) and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with business owners to assist in development of Business Object reports. Tasks including requirement gathering, development, testing, and maintenance.
- Installing, developing, and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS administration 8.0 in windows 2012 R2 web server and Web Processing Service (WPS).
- Designed and implemented Data access layers (model) using LINQ for XML Data, and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT, and defined XML Schema.
- Designed various web forms using Master Pages for judges and courts, CSS, skins, and themes in Worked on .NET formwork 4.5/Visual Studio 2012
- Coding and tuning the queries, Stored procedures and functions, Triggers using PL/SQL
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework from visual basic (VB6) Application (C#.NET, Entity Framework 7.0)
- Optimized data access (Entity Framework) statements for more performance and efficiency.
Environment: - C#, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, C#.NET, Visual Studio .NET 2008, TFS, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, MVC3, C#, WPS, AJAX, JQuery, CSS, RDBMS, XML, SSO, XSLT, .NET Architecture Design patterns, HTML, Java Script, SQL Server 2008, Angular Framework
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using Microsoft Visio.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Developed CSS to maintain uniformity of all screens throughout the application and position of screen objects.
- Maintained existing code with the help of HTML, CSS, and jQuery, React.
- Utilized various jQuery plug-in to build Rich Internet Application to make it look more intuitive.
- Worked on different browsers like IE, Mozilla, Chrome and resolved cross-browser issues successfully.
- Participated Weekly Meetings to Brief on Technically Complex issues to the team and the client.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes