.net Developer Resume
- Around 7 years of experience in IT industry performing Design, Development, testing web based applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive programming experience in Visual Studio.NET using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, HTML, XML and SQL Server.
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Abstract Factory Design, Singleton, MVVM and MVC.
- Experience in using Multi threading, Serialization, Shared Assemblies, Garbage Collection and IIS.
- Extensive experience in developing, publishing, and consuming Web Services using C#, VB.Net, XML, HTTP and SOAP on ASP.NET Architecture
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI) and Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework.
- Expertise in development of Custom Controls, Web User Controls, Master Pages, Windows Forms and Web Forms using C# .Net.
- Extensively used Grid view, Details view, Repeater and other ASP.NET server controls for state management in .NET.
- Strong hands on experience in Creating Databases, Tables, writing stored procedures, Triggers SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- Experience in using Language - Integrated Query (LINQ) (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities )
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming principals and Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OO) programming concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction..Etc).
- Experience in all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC),Very strong conceptual noledge and experience on UML modeling concepts using Microsoft Visio modeling tools and object oriented architectural design methodologies OOAD
- A good team player wif strong ability to learn and adapt new skills and makes efforts to do teh work at hand and manage time TEMPeffectively
.NET Technologies: Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), LINQ,HTMLT-SQL,PL/SQL
Database: Oracle8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, MySQL
Remote Technologies: .NET Remoting, XML Web Services (SOAP and WSDL) and Windows Communication Foundation(WCF)
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008)
Operating Systems: Windows 7,Windows Vista Premium, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
- Involved in gathering requirements, designing UML Diagrams and Prototyping teh Initial Design using Microsoft VISIO.
- Responsible for designing and developing teh application in 3-Tier Architecture including Presentation, Business, Data Access Layer using C# .NET, ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Involved in designing teh Web pages/forms/User Interfaces(UI) using HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTML Controls, Web server controls.
- Responsible for developing teh Custom Controls, User Controls used them in multiple areas to reduce teh complexity of user interface.
- Developed Master Pages and used style sheets for achieving uniformity among all aspx pages.
- Designed Web interfaces in ASP.NET using server side controls and included code behind pages (Code Modules) taking advantage of various .NET Framework Namespaces in C# .NET.
- Implemented Validation controls to perform both Client-side using Java Script and Server side validation using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Worked on ASP.NET state Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application.
- Configured web.config file based on teh requirements of web application.
- Implemented Web Services using C#, WSDL and SOAP to capture teh data database.
- Also consumed teh Web Service of USPS to verify teh certified address given by user and ‘Updating Personal Information’.
- Created teh Data Access Layer wif ADO.NET commands and fetched teh data from SQL Server using Stored Procedures and views using SQL Data Reader and Dataset objects.
- Involved in unit-testing web applications and in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- TEMPEffectively used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for Application Configuration Control
- Actively involved in writing Technical Specifications and Documentation of teh project.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by Agile SDLC using SCRUM methodologies to produce high quality software model.
- Designed different components using C#.NET language and built on n-tier architecture wif extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques likes Inheritance, Interfaces etc.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate teh proxy class files based on teh web services and consumed in web application.
- Implemented Form Based Autantication and Role Based Authorization for employees in teh organization
- Created JQuery auto complete search by name functionality for EPR application
- Used Data Contract as teh standard mechanism in teh WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Extensively used C# and ADO.NET for Business and Data tier.
- Involved in Developing Master Pages and for providing uniformity among teh pages using ASP.NET.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 7.0.
- SQL Server 2008 was used as a database repository, ADO.NET Objects like Data Set, Data Adapters, Data View and Data Readers were used to capture and display data from data source.
- Developed teh complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using T-SQL.
- Implemented test cases forUnit testingin Business, Presentation, and Data Access Layers usingN-Unit.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/ 2010, .Net Framework 3.5,C#.net, ASP.Net, IIS, SQL Server2008, Web Services, Design Patterns, XML, T-SQL, Java Script, Team Foundation Server, Windows 2007.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Involved in business meetings to understand teh requirements and giving inputs.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web page) using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
- Involved in creating partial user controls in C# using ASP.NET.
- Involved in developing teh requirement wif C#, Java Script, JQuery in .Net Technologies.
- Responsible for designing and developing teh application in 3-Tier Architecture including Presentation, Business, Data Access Layer
- Involved in developing Presentation Layer by Creating Win Forms wif Standard controls
- Responsible for creating some forms in WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Implemented teh Business Layer for teh application using C#
- Developed Windows Services which will supply data to other internal teams.
- Responsible for developing teh Custom Controls and use them in teh application to reduce teh complexity of user interface design
- Data Access Layer was implemented using C# and ADO.Net for data input, query, retrieval and manipulating teh data from Database
- Database was maintained in SQL Server, Created Tables, complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, triggers to perform automated rules
- Crystal Reports was used to develop and generate reports, charts, tables, Sub reports and Drilldown Reports
- Version control for teh source code and scripts is managed using Visual Source Safe.
- Involved in various phases of system testing such as unit, integrated, and regression testing.
- Involved in writing technical documentation of teh application using MS Word.
- Used TFS for version Control and source code maintenance and bug tracking.
- Actively tracking, analyzing and fixing teh new/existing Bugs.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, .NET Framework 3.5, C#.NET 3.0, AJAX, Web Service, Java Script, WCF, LINQ, SSRS, Clear Case, WPF, SCRUM, Visio 2007, TFS.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) for teh application
- Designed and implemented Business Layer using C# to implement business logic
- Involved in designing and developing teh Web Forms(UI) using HTML, CSS, HTML Controls, Server Controls and Data Controls.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls and Master pages to reduce teh complexity of user Interface design and to have a common look and feel.
- Java Script was extensively used for client-side custom validations.
- TEMPEffectively used Session Cookies for users for validity and to make a timeout for teh Connectivity wif teh database
- Used XML and XSLT for transforming data from different formats into XML and vice versa.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Responsible for designing database tables, Complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and triggers in SQL Server
- Developed dynamic partial page updates using AJAX and added AJAX features to teh existing web applications.
- Designed WCF wif Service oriented architecture to support Distributed services were consumed by end users.
- Developed, Published, Consumed web services using C#.NET to interact wif teh other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of teh application.
Environment: ASP.NET (3.5/2.0), C#.NET, Visual Studio 2008/2005, .Net Framework 3.5/3.0SQL Server 2008/2005, Web Services, Design Patterns, IIS, XML, Java Script, SSRS 2008.
- Participated in teh system study and preparation of software requirement specifications and Database design
- Served as a support consultant to project team in selecting technologies and developing System architecture.
- Integrating teh system wif other existing modules. Responsible for user training and installation
- Design teh database, table and normalize teh database.
- Write necessary Store Procedure in SQL, Functions to access teh data from database.
- Designed and Created win forms and its behavior using .NET technologies VB.NET
- Developed custom controls and used them in multiple areas to reduce teh complexity in User Interface design
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes