.net Web Application Developer Resume
- 8+ years of IT experience with exceptional skills in different phases of SDLC such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Applications and Windows Applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web based N - tier architecture and Web Services.
- Hands on experience in development and implementation of applications using Microsoft .NETframework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , and Visual Studio 2013/2 /2005.
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton,MVVMandMVC.
- Good experience working with MS SQL SERVER 2014/2013/2012/2012/2008/2005 with data access, data retrieval, data manipulation, designing relational databases design, creating and implementing stored procedures, packages, and triggers.
- Experience in using with web forms, LINQ,CSS, HTML, UI design and development, using ADO.NET for consuming and manipulating data.
- Experience in designing Master pages using Server Controls, Form Validation Controls, Data Grid Controls, Custom Controls and CSS.
- Strong experience in creating reports using Microsoft SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing functional requirements, designing UML, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Use Cases using Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive knowledge in C# object oriented programming language concepts line encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Experience in HTML/HTML5, XHTML,DHTML and CSSin designing rich web pages.
- Expertise in developing User Controls and Custom Controls using C# and VB.NET.
- Strong knowledge in developing and consuming XML Web Services, WPF, WCF using WSDL and SOAP.
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, GIT and Source Tree for Version Controlling and Managing branches.
- Experience in analysis, design, architecture design, design pattern development and other patterns as well.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Worked in Agile Environment and participated in daily SCRUM and Sprint meetings.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in developing client side web applications using bootstrap.
- Expertise in dealing with shared, public assemblies and configuring them with strong names and deploying them in GAC.
- Exposure to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Presentation Foundation and LINQ.
- Developed applications using ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework 4.0. Experience in using SOAP, Windows Services and HTTP(S)
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, flexible and versatile to new environments, self-motivated a good team player and have worked in multicultural environment
.NET Technologies: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services,.NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , LINQ, WPC, WCF, VB.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , MS Access 2000, Oracle 10g
IDE/Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010 , MS Visio
Servers: Windows Server, Microsoft IIS
Operating Systems: Windows 7/2000 / XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
Methodology: Agile, SDLC
Version Controls: VSS, TFS, GIT, Source Tree
Confidential, Tampa, FL
.Net Web Application Developer
- Involved in all phases of Development life cycle and responsible for creating the Entity-Relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Flow diagrams and documenting the project architecture.
- Actively participated in System Study and analyzing user requirements through wire frames and design document.
- Worked with design and development of applications on ASP.NET MVC(3.0/4.0) Frameworkusing Razor view engine and web API.
- Developed Views, controllers and businesslogic models using C#.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Implemented N-Tier ASP.NET web applications using presentation, business and data access layers.
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services.
- Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Extensively used GridView and FormView for data binding and retrieving multiple records.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern.
- Used ASP.Net AJAX controls like Update Panel and Script Manager are to perform asynchronous calls between UI and backend.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- UsedLINQ to SQL as the data provider for communicating with the SQL Server Database.
- Used Session State, View State, Cookies, and Query Strings to maintain persistent data transfer between the pages.
- Developed RESTFUL/WCF Web services, APIs, and other back end components.
- Worked on stored procedures, advanced queries, triggers, views, indexes for query optimization for the SQL Server databases.
- Performedcheck for coding standards and code review for the application code. Maintained Application state using Cookies, Application object and Caching.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds. Involved in the Production Support activities along with the development work.
- Worked with the QA teams during the process of pushing out the QA build and testing process and fixing the raised defects
- Involved in Coordinating with off-shore team and giving Non-prod support for 24hrs at on call schedules.
- UsedGIT for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs. Used Source Tree for managing the branches and repositories
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development.
- Application development was based on UML methodology.
- Involved in developing UI using ASP.Net latest control such as List View, Ajax Toolkit, Web User Control, and Master Pages etc.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Followed Agile methodology to develop the software solution
- Designed and developed the application using Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET4.0.
- Developed HTML prototype of the web pages using CSS, according to client specifications
- Used Entity Framework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types.
- Used Entity Framework in the DAL to communicate with the database using LINQ to Entities provider
- Utilized Datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data, and, display it in ASP.NET pages and Grid Controls to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET web pages.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern. Used ADO.Net for DML/DDL operations with the SQL Server 2008.
- Used ADO.NET components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Used AJAX framework to do asynchronous calls to the services wherever needed.
- Created class libraries in the middle tier and used C#.NETto implement business logic
- Developed customers module and Admin module web pages to edit and enter new policies for the Admin Module and accessing PBS for customers module
- Used LINQ with ADO.NETfor data manipulation of different datasources like XML and SQL
- Done documentation to verify that every requirement was met with the design requirements.
- Responsible for migrating classic ASP applications into ASP.NET MVC3.0 applications
- Configured web servers and implemented the actual site with several service modules and UI enhancements.
- State Management Techniques like ViewState at control level, Sessions at application level
- Developed N-Tier architecture with .net technologies like web layer with ASP.NET, business layer with C#.NET, data access layer with ADO.NET.
- Extensively used ADO.NETdata objects such as Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Reader and DataView.
- Involved in Agile methodologies.
- Version Controlling was done using Visual Source Safe (VSS). Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing.
- Involved in code review and testing of all the modules and complete debugging process to resolve the complex issues.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/ amendments in the development of the sectionWorked in Scrum Methodology especially involved in sprint meetings.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Participatedin full software development lifecycle. Designed web interface using ASP.Net 3.5.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Deployment of WCF web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- SSRS for SQL Reporting services. AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens.
- Conducting meetings to establish and enforce best practices and standards.
- Worked with Oracle 10g and maintained the database. Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Developedweb forms with C# to store the customer policy data in Database.
- WrittenSQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users usingSQL Server 2005.
- Preparation and execution of Unit test cases.
- UsedTFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Intensely worked on the user interface using ASP.NET andused ASP.NET membership concept for login controls
- Used UML diagrams, use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams to understand the complexity of the application to be created.
- Implemented WPF to create responsive and effective user interface using XAML document.
- Data from the Web applications to and from the databases are access extensively using ADO.NET.
- Extensively used GridView, Form view, Form Validation Controls,Details View, and object datasources using data bound controls as well as ADO.NET.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX technology for faster and more responsive user interaction.
- Participated in integration testing, production support and bug fixing.
- Worked in layers of web applications likePresentation layer (UI), Business layer(BI) and DataAccessLayer(DAL).
- Involvedin Testing, Debugging and code review of the Application. Preparationand execution of Unit test cases.
- Worked on .NET server controls, HTML, CSS in designing client’s web forms.
- Used server controls such as ListControls, GridView Control in developing GUI using C# as code behind the logics.
- Using ADO.NET objects such as DataReader, DataAdapter and DataSet for data retrieval and manipulation and communication between web application and databases.
- Developed web application using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL SERVER.
- Web Pages created using ASP.NET were validated using form validation controls on the server side
- Responded to changes in client requirements and understood problems and explained the implications of the requirements.
- Used DataSet, Data Tables, Data View and GridView to manipulate data. UsedTFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes