Sr. .net Web Developer Resume
- Over 8 years of professional experience as a .NET Developer in analysis, design and implementation of web based and windows applications in Microsoft Technologies using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle from requirement gathering to implementation and testing.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies, .NET Framework 4.0/3.0/2.0/1. x, C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 , ADO.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework, WCF and AJAX.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Worked with .NET Server controls, Web User Controls, Grid view, Form Validation Controls and Custom Controls.
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Experience in of AJAX Control Toolkit and AJAX Enabled web site.
- Expert in consuming and publishing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and in defining Service, Operation, Data, and Fault Contracts.
- Expertise in developing applications to access data (Data Access Layers) and data services using ADO.NET and ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing the Class Libraries for encapsulating the reusable functionalities like creating the Library for Data Access Layer, and implementing of lots reusable business rules.
- Experience in developing applications using .Net and related technologies using methodologies like AGILE, Scrum, UAT.
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements, Analysis and Design, implementation, integration and testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Good working knowledge on MVC (Model view Control ) pattern and its implementation process in .NET
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services as per projects requirements.
- Experience in customizing the default Word press theme to meet client’s design requirements.
- Experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Possess in-depth knowledge in SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2000, with technologies such as Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Transact SQL.
- Converted template design (PSD) to HTML and Wordpress CMS.
- Knowledge of Cross-browser compatibility.
- Quick learner and an excellent team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Programming Languages: C#. NET, C++, Java, PL-SQL, HTML
Web Technologies: ASP.NET,C#, AJAX, HTML,Jsp, Word press, Web Services, jQuery, Silverlight, Web Accessibility
Scripting Language: XML, CSS, and Java Script
Technology: .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF
Database Systems: MS SQL Server-2005/2008, Oracle 10g
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/12 , Eclipse, Fiddler, EditPlus
Web Server: Microsoft IIS Server
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/2007/Windows 7
Version Tool: Team Foundation Server
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. .Net Web Developer
- Involved in gathering therequirementsfrom client and developing the User Interface.
- Participated in daily Scrums (Agile) with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development.
- Designed presentation layer for dynamic web forms using ASP.Net 4.0 Framework, CSS and Visual Studio tools.
- Created web application using MVC design pattern.
- Used razor view engine to develop the Views for MVC4 application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS 3) with HTML5 to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Used JQuery,ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to give better performance and Richness to the user interface.
- Coded Business layer for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object-oriented programming concepts.
- Used AJAX Control Toolkit and AJAX technology to enhance the visual appearance to avoid the flickering effects across server post backs.
- Worked with Page and Data Caching concepts to increase the throughput of the ASP.NET Pages.
- Consumed WCF Services and Web Services by adding service references to pull the data from the SQL Server database.
- Developed Operation Contracts, Data contracts in the existing WCF Service for the new modules.
- Configured various WCF end points, hosted the WCF Service in IIS.
- Expertise using ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Adapter and Data Set to fetch source data and handle user data.
- Used LINQ TO Objects for querying the in-memory collection of objects.
- Created Views, Triggers and Stored procedures.
- Created cross browser compatibility templates usingCascading Style Sheets (CSS)to format the data.
- Documented business workflows textually as well as in UML diagrams
- Involved in Documentation, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Debugging.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. .Net Developer
- Maintaining existing web site and various applications and associated databases, proactively interacting and Understanding the requirements of the customer and validating them.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using MS Visual Studio .NET 2010 using VB and ASP.Net for website.
- Used Validation Controls in ASP.NET for validating data entry field.
- Involved in Designing the Presentation Tier by using the Silver light 3.0, XAML, standard ASP.Net Controls and provided the required functionality by using VB.
- Designed a lightweight class library using Silver light which includes features such as extensible controls, XML Web Services, networking components and LINQ APIs.
- Identifying UI and data elements using Functional specification and creating technical documents for production.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Designed and developed SharePoint search prototype replacing the existing vendor Verity search using J2EE,JSP, Tomcat Apache and Eclipse.
- MVC Design Pattern followed for application development.
- Involved in Developing a WPF for effective user interface and for animation using XAML.
- Good Working knowledge on different WPF controls and customized the appearance of list box and list box items.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer.
- Designed and developed Services using WCF. This service requires all client application to be authenticated, messages send and received to encrypted and validated.
- Apply industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lacking.
- Development of enterprise reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Created Tables and Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Fixed number of defects and technical issues during the project implementation.
- Debugged the programs and modified them according to the changed specifications within the deadlines.
- Milestones achieved despite very tight, non-negotiable timelines.
Environment: .NET 4.0/3.5, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010/2008, AJAX Toolkit, Web Client Software Factory, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), WPF,SharePoint,Jsp, LINQ, Silver light, Expression Studio, SSRS, SQL Server 2008, C#, XML, MVC, HTML, DHTML, Visual Source Safe 6.0.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Designed different .NET components using C# language for enterprise-level web applications using Object Oriented Programming techniques like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Interfaces etc.
- Used data modeling and developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Enterprise Architect (EA/UML).
- Developed new ASP.NET Web Pages, User Controls for reusability in web portal.
- Extensively used master pages for the Asp.net web application.
- Developed several User Controls and involved in binding the data to the Controls.
- Developed reusable and optimized .NET components using Visual C#.NET.
- Responsible for developing windows services and involved in multithreading for batch processing of documents.
- Created custom Web parts which consume Web Services.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look and feel across Web pages.
- Used AJAX for partial rendering of pages and preventing full post back.
- Developed web services.
- Involved in database design, normalization, indexing in SQL Server 2008 (T-SQL).
- Involved in writing SQL queries and query optimization for improving performance.
- Used Data Adapter, Data Set, and Data Reader objects for extracting and manipulating data using ADO.NET.
- Responsible for enforcing security for different levels of users, worked on enhancement of existing security model.
- Involved in troubleshooting and bug fixing in development environment.
- Wrote Design Documents, Deployment Documents and User Manuals.
Confidential, Allen, TX
- Developed Business and Data tier using .Net, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Web Forms, COM+, and ADO.Net.
- Developed Interfaces for data exchange using LINQ, C#, Win forms, XML, XSL and XSLT.
- Implemented XSLT transformation for transforming the XML data to HTML data.
- Responsible for designing the application based on n-tier Architecture.
- Integrated various reports into the application. The reports were created using Crystal Reports 9.0, C#.NET and ADO.Net.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, packages and triggers using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Involved in designing and documentation of flows and functional diagrams using Visio.
- Created and consumed the Web services to transfer data and files between applications.
- Implemented web service and application security using .Net
- Deployment of Application on Test and production Servers.
- Implemented unit testing to check the functionality of application.
- Used Visual Source Safe(VSS) to check in and check out the source code.
- Worked in different phases of SDLC from requirements, implementations and testing.
- Designing the project based on the .Net Framework architecture.
- Involved in Web components, HTML Source programming on the server side for the communication between clients and server.
- Involved in design and implementation of the ADO.Net to interact with databases.
- Extensive development using ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB6 using Web Applications.
- Accessed and manipulated the SQL Server database environment by writing SQL queries, procedure and views for testing purpose.
- Involved in Unit testing, System testing using .Net framework.
- Coordination with the team members in development.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008, MSSQL Server, IIS, Telerik controls, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SOAP, Web services, WCF, XML, XSLT, XPATH, SQL Server Reporting Service, ASP.NET, jQuery, AJAX
- Worked as a developer with a team of seven.
- Involved in Reporting Module using ASP.NET, C#.Net and SQL Server Reporting Server
- Used CSS styles, themes and master pages.
- Designed and developed custom controls (DLL) and user control (ASCX)
- Developed business logic components in C# and implemented SQL Server stored procedures
- Worked in BizTalk Server 2006.
- Worked in caching, cookies and session.
- Worked with ADO.NET constructs like Dataset, Data Table, Data view, Data Reader and SQL Data Adapter.
- Worked with SOAP based web services.
- Created Views, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions in SQL Server.
- Bug fixing and testing of product.
- Used SVN for source control.
Environment: ASP.Net, C# .Net, SQL Server 2000/2005, Java Script, CSS & XML, BizTalk Server 2006, SQL Server Reporting ServerWeb services.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes