Full Stack .net Developer Resume
- Over 6+ years of IT experience in Object - oriented analysis (OOA), Design, Development, Testing and implementation of client/server, internet/intranet and web applications.
- Hands on experience in domains such as Health Insurance, Healthcare and E-commerce.
- Extensive Knowledge on Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI),Inversion of Control (IOC), MVC, MVVM, Singleton and Abstract Factory Design Pattern
- Strong knowledge in implementing N-Tier architecture applications and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based services.
- Having experience in ASP.NET MVC (5.0/4.0/3.0) working wif User Controls, Razor View Engine, Html Helper and Layout Page Design.
- Proficient in creating ASP.NET (4.x/3.5/3.0/2.0) User Controls, Custom Controls, Navigation Controls, Master Pages, Themes and Skins to improve features and look and feel of teh sites.
- Expertise in designing ASP.NET based Graphical User Interfaces wif HTML5, CSS3 and having experience in building responsive UI wif Bootstrap.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery library functions for teh logical implementation part at client side for teh application.
- Extensively used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment.
- Extensive experience in working wif LINQ and Entity Framework (5.0/4.x/3.5).
- Adept in creating Web Services and consuming it in web applications using ASP.NET, IIS.
- Proficient in developing databases on MSSQL Server (2014/2012/2008/2005 ), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS).
- Very good knowledge in relational database concepts, involved in developing complex Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors, Views and Triggers from large and complex data sources using MSSQL Server.
- Experience in testing and deploying web applications on IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
- Experience wif variousSoftware Configuration Management (SCM)Tools likeTeam Foundation Server, Visual SourceSafe, andTortoise SVN.
- Implemented System, Integration, Unit testing using NUnit and Test Driven Development(TDD) possess a commitment to quality.
- Strong in teh completeSoftware Development Life Cycle SDLCincluding requirements definition design programming / testing production support and implementation of major systems and methodologies likeAgile MethodologyusingSCRUM
- Strong knowledge in developing applications under Windows 10/7/XP/2003 environments
- Having excellent communication skills, ability tolearn quickly any new technologies, adapt to new environments, self-starter, Quick Learner, Passionate researcher, Team Player and good analyzer.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Win NT
Languages: C#, C, C++, VB
Database: Microsoft SQL Server (2014,2012,2008,2005), MS Access
Business Intelligence: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
.NET Technologies: Web API’s, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework.
Web Technologies: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET (2015,2013,2012,2010,2008)
Design case Tools: MS Office (2016,2013,2010,2007,2002), MS Visio (2013)
Version Control Tools: Tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio Online, Visual Source Safe.
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Involved interaction wif Business Analysts and gather user requirements/enhancements requests and translating into design document.
- Led effort in transforming huge volume of health information exchange data into teh centralized repository.
- Primary developer for all levels of tier implementation using C# and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement teh MVC4 architecture
- Lead effort to convert existing web applications to use MVC4 architecture.
- UsedAJAX Controlsto increase teh responsiveness of teh web application, usedAJAX Toolkitfor user Interface Development.
- Used Cascade Style Sheet CSS3 and HTML5 to design user Interface.
- ImplementedWCFservices to passing data to multiple platforms.
- Involved in configuring web.config file for form Authentication and Authorization.
- Majorly involved in data modeling teh application.
- Used different Data Controls like Grid View and Repeater to display data to teh user.
- Used LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering teh complex objects utilizing Entity Framework 5 DB Context and implemented Repository pattern for centralized data access.
- Extensively involved in teh back end development and created Procedures, Functions and implemented Transactions control using SQL Server 2012.
- Version control for teh source code and scripts are managed using Tortoise SVN.
- Actively involved in resolving production issues on time.
- Assist wif Unit, Integration and System testing.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Use of Enterprise Architect, design patterns, and Test-Driven Development to support various application needs.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET (2012/2010), C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC4 (Razor engine), AJAX, JQuery, WCF, Web Services, LINQ, XML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0, AngularJS, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7, Tortoise SVN.
Confidential, Eatontown, NJ
Senior .NET Developer
- Installation, Configuration, Architecture, Site Master Page Template Customization, Site Definition Customization.
- Documentation - High level, Low level design documents, Technical/Functional documentation.
- Used .NET framework class library, develop front-end skins using ASP.NET 4.5 web forms.
- Created and used Master pages wif Navigation Controls for consistent layout in ASP.NET pages.
- Extensively used data validation controls for client side validation.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML to expose teh reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created user controls, custom controls to reuse throughout teh application like address control, date control and also used DateTimerPicker control, combo box control and dynamic menu bar.
- Used AJAX Control Toolkit to render partial post back feature.
- Maintained teh state of session objects, created dynamic menu, used session management.
- Designing screens by using Visual Studio.NET and Creating Style Sheets using CSS3 and HTML for formatting teh Webpages.
- Designed responsive UI for teh application using Bootstrap 2
- Developed email and alert feature using SMTP to notify teh managers.
- Redirected to a Custom Error Page, which writes teh error to log and sends an email to teh administrator using Mail Message when an error is encountered
- Optimization and error handling. Involved in fixing bugs by debugging teh application and using tracing mechanisms.
- Implemented Authentication mechanism. Designed and developed components like Password Management tool.
- Worked on Data Access layer using ADO.NET to communicate wif teh SQL Server 2012 Database by using Microsoft Application Blocks.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, functions and complex queries using Sql Server.
- Assist wif Integration testing and System testing.
- Attended Scrum as part of Rapid Application development.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier application architecture including teh Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- Teh Presentation Layer is implemented in ASP.NET4 wif HTML 4.01, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS 3) and Web Controls.
- Used Telerik Scheduler for teh EMR system which mainly was responsible for managing and scheduling patient appointments, their billing and insurance information, and physician details along wif complete medical history for each and every patient.
- Data Access Layer for teh Application is implemented inADO.NET by using Microsoft Enterprise Library. Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views for accessing teh database. Developed many SQL queries to fetch data as per teh business requirements in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Created Web services and WCF as per teh business requirement. Modified them using C# to interact wif teh other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Version control for teh source code and scripts are managed using TFS.
- Used SSRS for analyzing and generating reports. Generated graphs and charts dynamically dat reflects reports.
- Teh project went through full SDLC using Agile(SCRUM). Used UML for designing teh application. Used Design Patterns.
- Coordinate wif teh QA Team for Unit Testing and Integration Testing of different modules.
Confidential, Monroe Township, NJ
- Developed teh web application using ASP.NET 4 and C#
- Followed teh 3-tier architecture for teh application development wif Presentation Layer (UI), Data
- Access Layer (DAL) and Business Logic Layer (BLL).
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET4, HTML4.01 and CSS2.1. Teh business logic was coded in C#.
- Created Session Objects, Cookies to store teh application state.
- Created ASP.Net User controls for reusing GUI components
- Used AJAX Toolkit to make teh web application fast and user-friendly.
- Used ADO.NET wif C# in Visual Studio 2010 to establish connections between client side web application and a database using DataSet, DataReader and DataAdapter.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions and T-SQL scripts using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Participated in various Client meetings wif teh team and teh Project manager to discuss Improvements/ amendments.
Confidential, Ambler, PA
Junior .NET Developer
- As a developer involved in design and developing teh system using Visual Studio 2008.
- Designed web pages, user interfaces using HTML4, CSS2, ASP.NET and C#
- Used validation controls like required, regular, range and Custom validation for front end validations.
- Providing all data validations, user-friendliness, present a graphical user interface, maintaining state as user moves from one screen/ document in a session, allowing customers to select service features, customizing teh service features, change of order request etc., in teh client tier
- Created XML, XSL Style sheets and DHTML to parse teh XML Data.
- Implemented XML validation using XML schema.
- Used XSLT to transform one XML document into another.
- Used existing legacy COM components using teh interoperability provided by .NET Framework.
- Implemented connected and disconnected architecture using ADO.NET objects like DataSet, Data Adapter, DataTable, and Data Readers to display data from database.
- Written complex Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, views and otherSQL joins in SQL Server 2008.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of teh source code and tested teh application as per teh test cases and business logic using unit test and fixed teh bugs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes