Senior .net Developer Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Senior .Net Developer shall possess 7+ years technical knowledge and experience with most of the following systems, platforms, applications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of proven technical lead and architect experience
- Proficient in ASP.NET as well as ASP.NET MVC web frameworks
- Development experience in an enterprise - class system with multi-tier architecture
- Must have .NET Web application architecture, design, & development experience
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WPF, WCF, & WF
- Expert in ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, & Entity Framework
- Expert in ADO.NET / WFC Data Services and familiar with LINQ
- Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
- Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered environments
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
- Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts, data-marts & MDM.
- Should be able to write reports using various reports generation tools and languages
- Custom development utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDM, and DQS will be a plus
- Expert knowledge of SQL statements
- Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- Microsoft certifications desirable
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- We are looking for 9 super star Senior .Net developer with minimum 10 years of industry experience in the following.
- Experience with large scale projects with multiple touch points.
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Ability to work with external teams and resolve road blocks.
- Strong experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications, SPA, responsive UI.
- Senior level experience in .Net, Entity Framework, SQL server platform.
- Have an eye for visual layout, design, CSS3.
- Experience in Kendo UI preferred
Senior .NET Developer
- Provide Development support for the Data Mart and back office Projects
- Lead other software engineers to design and implement well-integrated products
- Define and evolve the architecture for the system.
- Expert in all technical aspects of the product
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs and industry trends
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design & architecture documents
- Provide work estimates for proposed projects
- Cross-train developers on product features that are implemented
- Constantly look for better processes for projecting and improving project profitability
- Perform hands-on software design and development in .NET
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components
- Establish architectural standards and best practices
- Encourage innovation of process and creative development methodologies
- Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product features
- Establish standards and Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of project
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end deliverables.
- Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a manager or team lead.
- Plan and manage all aspects of the support function.
- Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with data processing systems, and methods of developing, testing and moving solutions to implementation.
- Strong knowledge in project management practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other support team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with team members to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
- Ask questions and share information gained with other support team members, recording and documenting this knowledge
- Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description information, and record this information accurately
- Listen carefully and act upon user requirements
- Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons
- Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
- Follow the lead of others on assigned projects as well as take the lead when deemed appropriate
- Think creatively and critically, analyzing complex problems, weighing multiple solutions, and carefully selecting solutions appropriate to the business needs, project scope, and available resources
- Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes