- .NET consultant with 7 years of experience in IT with expertise exposure to all the stages in software development life cycle including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing/support using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft.Net Technologies .NET Framework, MS Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET, ADO .NET, C .NET, Windows Services, LINQ, Web Services/WCF , Entity Framework and various object relational databases SQL Server, Oracle .
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Worked in Water Fall and agile scrum methodology.
- Involved in Client Interaction meetings and in co-coordinating releases with multiple teams.
- Developed GUI using Web based Web Forms, ASP.NET application development using C .
- Worked on Web applications using MVC 3.0/4.0.
- Experienced in consuming and developing Web Services using Simple Object Access Protocol, developing Service Oriented Architecture SOA based services
- Developed services using Windows Communication Foundation WCF
- Developed applications using .NET application building blocks Data access, Exception Handling, State management
- Strong analytical and programming skills with proven track record in creating elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions as per Business Requirements.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and Functional testing.
- Working knowledge in configuration and version management using Visual Source Safe VSS , Clear-Case, Subversion SVN and Team Foundation Server TFS 2010
- Extensively used Data Reader and Datasets in ADO.Net to retrieve, display, edit and update data in the database.
- Experienced with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Well-versed knowledge in SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers, views, joins using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Working experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Good Knowledge in designing Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams using Designer tools like MS Visio.
- Good understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
ADO.Net, ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF Web Services, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework
MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle, MS Access 97/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL
Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010, Microsoft Visio, Dreamweaver
Visual SourceSafe VSS , Subversion SVN and Team Foundation Server TFS
Source Code Control:
Subversion SVN , IBM Rational Clear Case, Vault Professional, Visual Source Safe VSS
Windows Win7/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development.
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Worked with MVC pattern to do the architectural design.
- Used JQuery to do the validation code.
- Used AJAX to populate thedropdown box and controls.
- Done AJAX calls to the server using JSON.
- Used LINQ for various database transactions and querying collection objects.
- Extensively involved in data analysis, retrieving data by using existing/writing SQL queries as per user requirements Used SQL Server 2008 .
- Used Microsoft .Net framework 3.5/4.0 and C to develop the solution
- Used Team Foundation Server TFS as source control tool.
- Written and used WCF Services and Entity Framework
- Developed MVC applications using Razor View Engine
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used OOPs concepts in project development.
- Designed the user interface screens and implemented application logic under the Microsoft .Net Framework using C .
- Designed and Implemented Business rules engine using C .
- Developed reusable user controls used third party custom web controls using C , ASP.NET.
- Developing screens using ASP.Net server controls doing form field validations server side validations using C and ASP.Net.
- Worked on Master pages to build consistent and maintainable user interface.
- Worked with LINQ and Entity Framework in the data layer
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Dataset, Data Table, and Data Readers.
- Developed Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
- Worked in Agile development and SCRUM.
- Worked with Unit Testing of all the modules developed.
- Developed the data base objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on N-tier architecture.
- Involved in the process of designing and developing web based UI Layout using ASP.NET.
- Worked with Telerik Rad Controls to develop rich interactive engaging User Interfaces
- Developed the Business Logic Layer using C .NET.
- Used ADO.NET and its components DataReader, DataSet, Connection and DataAdapter to access the SQL database.
- Used extensively Java Script and ASP.NET AJAX for front end and Ajax framework.
- Implemented client side logic using Java Script.
- Created and consumed WCF web services in the application
- Used ASP.NET client side and server side state management to preserve data
- Used ASP.Net caching to improve the performance of the pages
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers, functions, cursors and joins on database tables in SQL Server database
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for source control.
Environment:Visual Studio.NET 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, C .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, TelerikRadcontrols, TFS 2008, SVN SubVersion , SQL SERVER 2005/2008, WCF.
- Developed UML Diagrams using MS Visio
- Involved in Business Analysis and Development of Application
- Created and consumed WCF services in theService layer.
- Developed SOA Application using Services layer, Business Logic Layer, Presentation Layer and Database Layer.
- Extensively used Master Pages to achieve consistent look and feel of the web site.
- Implemented Authentication in ASP.NET application
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Worked on SQL Server 2008 to access the database in an efficient manner using ADO.NET.
- Used ADO.NET objects, Dataset, Data Table, Data Relations and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server 2008 Data Source.
- Extensively used Data binding concept to display the required data.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, triggers, and views in SQL Server 2005 for data manipulation and retrieval using T-SQL.
- Created and Updated Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Performed Unit testing using Visual Studio
- Used VSS asrepository purpose.
Environment:.NET 2.0/3.0, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C 3.0, Visual Studio 2005/2008, MS SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, WCF, LINQ, Crystal Reports, VSS, AJAX, ADO.NET, XML, SOAP, XAML, SSRS, T-SQL, Visual SourceSafe 6.0
- Involved in Design, Development and testing of application.
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions with the client and preparation/modifying of the requirements in Requirement Specification document.
- Created User controls, web controls in ASP.NET
- Involved in the design, development and maintenance of the SQL Server 2005.
- Performed Unit testing, debugging and problem solving.