- Over 7 years of IT experience in Internet development involving in software design and implementation of various Client Server applications/ e-Commerce applications with C , ASP.NET, .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, VB.NET, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, ADO.NET, ADO, MS-Access, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XSLT, XSD, DOM and SOAP.
- Worked in Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/vista/07/08 environments.
- Extensive experience with IIS Web Server.
- Good hands on experience working with MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 and Oracle.
- Proficient in using Database Connectivity APIs ADO, ADO.Net in Client Server and Web Applications.
- Experience in building Web Services using WSDL and SOAP Protocol.
- Strong expertise in Design Development Deployment of Web/Windows Applications in .NET Framework in .Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.0, Worked on .Net 3.5/3.0 using WCF.
- Experience in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight and C with WCF RIA, Domain Services
- Experience with MVC Architecture Design Patterns and knowledge of MVP, ORM and Development methodologies like Agile Scrum
- Experienced in SQL Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Indexes, Constraints, Locking and Views.
- Expert level skills in debugging techniques and Object Oriented Programming OOP concepts.
- Familiar with developing the components using Design Patterns.
- Good experience in functionality testing of web applications back-end testing.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC process which includes Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation.
- Capable of performing under minimal supervision, multi-tasking, meets deadlines as an individual contributor and also a good team player.
- Excellent multi-threading experience in Windows applications.
- Good experience in designing the system using UML Unified Modeling Language and Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD Methodologies.
- Good Knowledge on Network Protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SMTP.
- Strong experience and expertise in working with Microsoft technologies like .Net Framework, ASP.Net, C .NET, Web Forms, Win Forms, XML technologies XML, XSD, XSL and XSL transformations and XML web services.
- Programming Languages : C , JAVA, C, C , Visual C , VB 6.0, and T-SQL.
- Databases : MS Access, SQL Server 2012/08/05, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Operating systems : Windows and Linux.
- Development Tools : Visual Studio.NET, crystal reports.
- Version Control Tools : Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server TFS .
- Web Technologies : C , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.net, XML, HTML,
- CSS, DHTML, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, LINQ, Silver light.
- Web Servers : IIS 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 and Apache.
- Microsoft Technologies : .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 ASP.Net, ADO.Net,
- WCF, WWF, AJAX Control Toolkit, Telerik Controls
- XML Technologies : XML, XAML, SOAP, WSDL, Web services.
Role: Application Developer
- As a .NET developer, primary responsibilities entailed analysis, design and development of the application.
- Designed and developed web application from multiple existing applications using C , ASP.NET, MVC 3.0, AJAX and JQuery.
- Created a navigation control which is capable of dynamically adding/removing navigation items and associate behaviors.
- Created Windows Communication Foundation WCF Services to retrieve and store data into database.
- Successfully designed the application to interact with different data sources and provide correct information to the advisor.
- Creation and tuning of complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Designed SSIS packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL server using Business Intelligence Development Studio BIDS .
- Designed and developed using C .NET in Agile scrum environment.
- Created a model which acted as an interface between the banks new process and the legacy Merrill process. This model is being used as a base for all future projects on the same platform.
- Used SSRS reports to develop reports, which are used to present the data in different views and are effectively consumed.
- Used Team Foundation Server TFS for Bug Tracking, Ticketing and source code control.
- Implemented test cases for Unit testing in Business, Presenter, and Data Access Layers using n Unit Testing Techniques in Test Driven Development TDD
- Experienced handling queries using .Net 4.0 LINQ components.
- Developed user interface Web Forms for the modules using ASP.NET server controls, Validation controls, XML, XHTML, DHTML and integrated Flash and Ajax for rich and dynamic interface.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
Role: Application Developer
- Involved in entire SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Developed a web-based application that will be used by the Treasury Systems Section that will allow them to monitor/maintain the information needed to burn data CD/DVDs for each client that request their data in CDs or DVDs on a monthly basis.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.net MVC framework C .NET, ADO.NET.
- Involved in production support and troubleshooting of issues UAT.
- Used jQuery, CSS for ASP.Net Web Forms
- Worked on creating the ASP.NET Web pages, web services and user controls.
- Created DAL Data Access Layers to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Involved in retrieving data using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects with ASP.NET, worked with the database using LINQ to SQL.
Role: .NET Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and development of web based application in ASP.NET and C .
- Graphical user interface was designed using ASP.NET and business logic was coded in C
- Used Master pages and Cascading Style Sheets for unified look and feel of the application.
- Implemented Form Based Authentication and maintained Session State information at various levels in the web application.
- Developed a reusable web user control to display customer's account number and name on every web form that he /she visits.
- Extensive use of web services and web methods.
- ADO.NET was used to implement the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2005.
- Used ADO.NET components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Created Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server to update data.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe for Version control during development and maintenance.
Role: .NET Developer
- Involved in analyzing Application nature and its core functionalities from Code of the existing Client/ Server Application.
- Actively Participated in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC from inception to implementation deployment and working under Agile Environment.
- During the construction phase of Win forms, Implemented User Interface for Windows versions of the application using Windows Forms, C and Infragistics Win forms Controls like Tree, Tab Panel, Outlook Layout Panel, Toolbars and Context Menu controls.
- Developed Stored Procedures for complex database communication processing needs and Triggers for recording the history information on the database.
- Used AJAX to create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Refractor various components and code to make it work with the .NET 4.0 environment as the project started with .NET 3.5 and released using .NET 4.0 Version.
- Used WCF to build some internal costumer service applications with windows communication foundation.
- Used Silverlight for creating animations and browser Plug-ins
- During testing phase, Involved in the Unit Testing and System testing on various operating systems.
- Created internal Applications using WPF.
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using Visual Source Safe.
Role: .Net Developer Project: International
- Worked in gathering requirements from the business users along with the business analysts and writing technical use cases.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming OOP concepts in the application.
- Created User controls UI for reusability.
- Designed and developed web pages using ASP.NET, Tree-View, CSS and Themes
- Developed Master Pages and Content Pages for consistency and navigation.
- Created queries, Stored Procedures, tables, and other SQL joins and statements for applications using SQL SERVER 2008.
- Used AJAX Controls Toolkit in order to improve performance of the overall application.
- Wrote T-SQL statements and complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, T-SQL user defined functions for validating and activating services as bulk.
- Developed Database independent Data Access API for ADO.NET using SQL Client in C .
- Created XML Scheme to validate XML document instances.
- Made use of Data Grid, Data List and Repeater Controls to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET web pages.
- Performed application level tracing, debugging and state maintenance through the web.config file under the root directory of the application.
- Updating status to the client, successful deployment and co-ordination during User acceptance testing.
Environment: C .NET, ASP.NET 3.5, AJAX, WCF, Visual Studio .NET 3.5, Remoting, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/2.0, SQL Server 2008, Web Services, IIS 6.0.