- Highly motivated, result oriented, and self-driven individual with around 7 years of experience in development and delivery of Enterprise Class Applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Key technology skills in .NET Framework 4.0/3.5, C 3.0/2.0, WCF, Silverlight, WPF, Web Services, Win forms using Smart Client Software Factory, Web forms using ASP.NET 3.5/2.0, MVC, Ajax, SOA, Enterprise Application Architecture, partitioning and layering out an application
- Experience and applicability in using various Patterns and Practices in MVP, MVC, Facade, Abstract Factory, Observer, Dependency Injection, and Singleton
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Object Oriented Programming skills, Design Patterns and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Hands on experience in developing application frameworks using Enterprise Library 3.0
- Hands on experience in developing applications to access data and data services in ADO.NET
- Played several key roles in Developer, Lead, Configuration Manager, and Build Manager
- Involved in Feasibility study, site survey, GAP Analysis, Defining environment setup, legacy system study, detailed workflow analysis, and migration plans
- Experience in working with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Expertise in working with databases SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 Oracle 9i 10g and creating stored procedures, triggers, indexes, functions, views, and joins
- Experience in writing complex Database Queries, Stored procedures using MS SQL Server
- Experience in configuring auto-builds using CruiseControl.Net and Click Once Deployment
- Working knowledge in designing Activity diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for detailing functional requirements using Microsoft Visio Tool
- Knowledge on generating various Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
- Strong exposure to HL7 interfaces analysis and development
- Strong exposure to SDLC methodologies in Agile Scrum , Iterative models
- Good knowledge in SSIS and SSAS
- Strong exposure to Windows and UNIX operating systems
- Good organizational skills and task management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure independently with the ability to meet deadlines
- A quick learner with an easy adaptability to new environments, technology and people
SCSF, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Facade, Observer, Singleton, MVP, MVC, Dependency Injection
SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i 10g, MySQL
FxCop 1.35, ANTS Profiler, Memory Profiler 3.5, VS 2010
Source Control, Build
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, CruiseControl.Net
Third Party Tools
Infragistics, DevExpress, Mirth
- Played an individual developer role in converting a legacy VB.Net application to Silverlight Application
- Created WCF RIA Services which are consumed by Silverlight application
- Worked on creating different layers such as UI, Business logic and Data Access
- Implemented Form Authentication for login, registration and logout processes
- Developed Stored Procedures and LINQ to Entity queries to retrieve data from database
- Used DevXpress Silverlight controls in designing user interfaces
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, C 3.0, VS 2010, WCF RIA Services, Silverlight, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, DevXpress Silverlight controls, IIS 7
- Analyzed, designed, and developed software systems based on service oriented architecture which formed basis for the solution of information processing problems in the field of investment banking using .Net 3.5, C , Win forms
- Involved in creating new web services and enhancing the existing services
- Developed custom classes and types using OOPs concepts
- Involved in developing database tables, stored procedures, complex queries and views
- Used DevExpress win form controls in designing user interfaces
- Responsible for communicating with different teams regarding programming needs integration issues and other system related issues.
- Documented code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables or stored procedures.
- Prepared the unit test plans and executed it for the components developed
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C , VS 2010, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, DevXpress Win form Controls, IIS 7
- Played key role in understanding the legacy system Documentum built on C and prepared the development plan accordingly.
- Collected client requirements for the new features to be added
- Designed and developed the project independently for windows environment following N-Tier Architecture using C , Multithreading, SharePoint Services and SQL Server
- Worked on all the phases of SDLC
- Implemented various design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, and Fa ade
- Used SharePoint Central Administration to Configure SharePoint sites and document libraries to store the content
- Developed Web Services using SharePoint API Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll to upload, download, and delete documents from the document libraries created in SharePoint Server
- Used SharePoint Central Administration to create custom SharePoint Sites and document libraries and to manage the alert mails sent to the users whenever there is a change in documents stored in document library
- Worked on designing and developing the Presentation Layer using Microsoft Visual studio, C , Win forms and third Party controls from DevXpress
- Designed and developed a window service using C which is responsible for deleting the content from the server in periodic basis
- Involved in unit testing the components developed
- Continuously worked in improving the performance of the application, using the best practices for coding
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C , VS 2010, Web Services, Documentum, SharePoint Services, SQL Server 2008, DevXpress Win form Controls, IIS 7
- Played several key roles in Developer, Lead, and Configuration Manager
- Involved in Analysis of requirements, Use Case Authoring, object modeling, and DB design
- Designed and developed database tables, stored procedures using SQL server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i 10g
- Developed different patient and provider specific reports using SSRS
- Maintained product service lines for different health care specialties along with the product main line of development. Used SVN tool for branching, merging and tagging of releases
- Key role in building Application Framework, design architecture of distributed model, object modeling, coding, testing and documenting
- Extensively used the design patterns - Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Facade, Observer, Singleton, and MVP
- Extensive use of C .Net features - custom attributes, anonymous methods, IComparer interface, delegates, events, generics, partial classes
- Solved performance issues such as non-disposal of windows handles using better memory management.
- Built patient portal using ASP.NET MVC, AJAX and administration module using Silverlight
- Used SharePoint Services portal to store Patient Documents, Provider Documents and Diagnosis Reports and made them available for the respective users with authentication
- Developed Web Services using SharePoint API Microsoft.Sharepoint.dll to upload or download documents from the document libraries created in SharePoint Server
- Used SharePoint Central Administration to create SharePoint Sites, to configure the layout of the SharePoint sites and document libraries and to manage the alert mails sent to the users whenever there is a change in documents stored in document library
- Implemented security using WSE 3.0 token manager. Also implemented custom security classes using RijndaelManaged class to maintain data integrity and use of encryption
- Developed key application components of SpectraEMR in Blue Print Engine, Appointment Scheduling, SOAP Notes, HL7 messaging for Lab orders, and Rx
- Enforced best practices in release management by adopting auto-builds using Cruise Control, Click Once Deployment, and facilitating automation testing using Test Complete for sanity/regression testing. 60 of testing effort for every build release done through automation. Active role in System and Integration Testing validating the requirements before release
- Participated in review of technical designs, code, test plans, and strategies
- Effectively communicated with diverse group of customers in understanding and resolving issues
- Initiated the use of agile methodology, and successfully convinced the management in using it after beta release to customers. This translated into better product tracking visibility, and adjusting to dynamic market needs and changes
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, C 3.0/2.0, VS 2010/2008/2005, Web Services, WSE 3.0, .NET
Remoting, WCF, Windows Forms, Smart Client Software Factory SCSF 2006/2008 , ASP.NET 3.5, Silverlight,
Application Framework 3.0, WSS 3.0, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i 10g, SSRS, SSIS, VSS, SVN,
Click Once Deployment. 3rd Party tools Mirth for HL7 , Pegasus for scan/fax , NewCrop eRx, Multum for Rx,
ICD9 , Infragistics Net Advantage, DirectX Audio/video recording , ms-chart, Rtf2Html component,
Keyoti RapidSpell/Thesaurus, Enterprise Library 3.0.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in business requirements analysis.
- Key role in analysis, Redesign of application architecture and databases, hands on coding of key components/modules.
- Developed new User interface Web Forms in ASP.Net referencing the legacy application.
- Understanding the logic in legacy application, which is in classic ASP, developed the data access layer and business logic layer.
- Used dataset, data reader, and data view to read data using ADO.Net objects.
- Extensively used .NET Framework classes, ASP.NET controls and XML.
- Worked in developing XML Web Services SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- Used Nunit to write unit test scripts.
- Designed and developed the database tables, stored procedures using SQL server 2000.
- Involved in Unit and module level testing, reviewing the requirements and fixing the defects appropriately.
- Ensuring quality delivery through constant verification and validation. Active role in System and Integration Testing.
- Plan and perform all back-end transaction testing evaluating data stored within a database.