- Having 8 years experience in analysis, design, development, research and implementation of Software development Life cycle SDLC , object oriented software systems and development of Windows Based, Web based, Client/Server and n-tier distributed applications.
- Strong Technical expertise in using Web Technologieslike ASP.NET, AJAX, ASP 3.0, XML, XSL, XSLT, Crystal Reports.NET, Web Services, Java Script, COM/DCOM, HTML, WPF, Silverlight, WCF, Web Services, DHTML, IIS 5.0/6.0, Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented analysis and design OOAD , Agile Development Methodology, Service Oriented Architecture SOA and Model-View-Controller Architectures MVC .
- Expertise in Microsoft Technologies including VB.Net, C .Net, ADO.Net, jQuery, Java Script, ASP.Net, Web Services, XML, XSLT and Ajax.
- Successfully implemented projects that involved the concepts of SDLC Software Development Life Cycle paradigm
- In depth knowledge and experience with leading practice IT disciplines including object oriented programming OOP and software development life cycle SDLC .
- A motivated self-starter who works well individually as well as a member of a team.
- Worked with Scrum, Agile Software Development.
- Highly experienced in Object oriented design OOD and Object-oriented programming OOP .
- Experience with Design patterns, Data structures.
- Experience in WCF, knowledge of WPF
- Expertise in creating Web Forms, User Controls, Custom controls and validating user inputs using validation techniques and Ajax Controls.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Entity Framework and how to use it along with MVC3, MVC Scaffolding CRUD generation , and MVC Razor Syntax for leveraging the MVC design pattern
- Experience in usage of LINQ.
- Experience in designing and normalization of tables, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Views.
- Expertise in database programming using MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in developing enterprise applications using DOM Document Object Model , XML, XAML, XSLT and XML Parsers with clear understanding of well-formed XML and Valid XML and LINQ to query XML.
- Experience in working with QA team for resolving the bugs as part of the bug life cycle.
- Strong communication skills and experience in customer interaction in requirements gathering. Played various customer interaction roles in various capacities, across projects.
. NET Technologies
. NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 WCF , WPF, ASP.NET, C , Window forms, AJAX, Java Script, MVC, TFS, Web Services, SOAP, ADO.NET, SOA, XML, .Net, VB.NET, IIS.
C , VB 6.0, C , PL/SQL, TSQL, ASP.
Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2008/2010
Rational Rose, Visio
Scripting and Markup
HTML, HTML5, DHTML, Java Script, Ajax, XHTML, CSS, DTD, XML Schema, XPath, XSLT, JQuery.
SQL Server, Oracle10g, MS Access.
Windows 98/2000/2007/XP, Unix
SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
Sr. .Net Developer
- Worked with Business Analysts in understanding business requirements and analyzing use cases.
- Performed actively in the Development and Testing phases of SDLC life cycle and monitored day to day project activities to ensure the deadlines were achieved as per client expectation.
- Developed custom controls and server side components using VB.Net.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET with the application logic in C according to the user requirements.
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C , and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Extensive development using ASP.NET, WebForms using AJAX, Master Pages, Themes, Web Parts, Provider Model, Java Script. Also involved in proof-of-concept using ASP.NET Model-View-Controller, MVC pattern.
- Designed and developed static and dynamic pages validating client side and Server side scripts.
- Developed dynamic ASPX web pages for Application using ASP.NET, C .NET, XML, HTML, Java Script and AJAX including JQuery library.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.net 4.0 with MVC.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation WCF Services to write logs to the database.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming OOP techniques and created classes C .NET for database access.
- Involved in front-end development using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Developed User controls using ASP.Net and C and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Involved in designing Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using .Net framework.
- Used Web Services to enable effective communicate between different layers in the Application.
- Implemented the application logic using Object Oriented Programming C .
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and SQL Server as back end for databases.
- Developed Web Services to interact with remote business objects and different suppliers systems using SOAP, HTTP/XML, WSDL
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Unit tested the application using error tracing and debugging.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support and production software operations through troubleshooting to resolve the issues.
Environment: .Net Frame Work 3.5, MS Visual Studio 2008/2010, VB.NET, C .Net, ASP .NET, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, SSRS Reporting Services, SSIS, CSS, XML, J Query, Java Script, Windows Servers 2008, VSS, Ajax Toolkit Controls, Oracle, Web Services, SOAP/WSDL/ WCF, WPF, HTML5.
- Product development is an Agile SCRUM methodology, where progress and task assignment is discussed in everyday meetings.
- MVC model-view-controller architecture based development.
- Developed View-Models in order to restrict the controllers to control the dataflow between the model and view.
- Designed an Enrollment UI for the project, where one can register with personal details.
- Designed LogIn, change password, forgot password UIs and their functionalities.
- Designed the database structure for storing patients' personal information.
- Developed style-sheets for UI design and layout.
- Constructed a web service in WCF, which connects to another web service and exchanges information required for patient matching, creating and destroying secure key tokens, fetching patient demographics and XML documents.
- Edited and corrected errors in jQuery functions for improving performance of a page.
- Experience with razor code in View pages.
- Designed class libraries for database connection using ADO.NET.
- Created SPs Stored Procedures for achieving database functionality such as creating patients, not allowing patients with same user-name to be created again, fetch information of patients, log in functionality.
- Used OOPS concepts of Inheritance with controllers to inherit from parent controller.
- Experience with Session variables. Creating sessions, destroying sessions and setting timeout for sessions to enable automatic log-off.
- Constructed password hashing class using SHA1 level hashing for the security of storing passwords in the database.
- Performing unit-testing on logics that are being built.
- Development process was swift in order to meet deadlines and I was very flexible with over time work.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2010,ASP.Net,C ,.Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, SQL Server 2005/2008,Web Services, Java Script,SSIS,HTML, XML,CSS, CVS
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing of the application
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework, Linq to SQL.
- Implemented Code analysis rules and check-in policies for maintaining coding standards.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs
- Used SQL Server Management Studio extensively for querying the database for additions and modifications
- Used LINQ to SQL to query database and made use of LINQ to objects and lamda expression.
- Involved in Writing Stored Procedures to validate the data at backend and to execute the desired result at front end.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Developed business logic using C and connect to WCF services to get data.
- Responsible for Development team interaction and understanding the documents written by the business analyst.
- Defined High Level Design and Architecture framework of the application
- Involved in development of viewer module, migration of data module and Patient claim Worksheets module.
- Designed and developed front-end screens using Java Script, AJAX, CSS, and HTML.
- Participated in the entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of the project
- Implemented the code using C as code behind and ADO.NET for connecting to the SQL Server database
- Implemented MVC architecture using C .NET, ASP.NET.
- Designed and Developed win forms using ASP.NET, VB.NET and Java Script for the GUIs using code behind class technique.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Actively involved in BugFixing during the build and deployment process and debugging.
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, QA or Production environments.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2010, NET Framework 4.0, VB.NET, C , ASP.NET, ADO. Net, Web Forms, Object Oriented Programming, UML/Visio, SOAP, Web service, WCF, HTML, XML, Java Script, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, SSIS, Visual Source Safe 7.0, Team Foundation Server., LINQ
.Net Developer Responsibilities:
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle SDLC for the application.
- Followed Agile Methodology - Extreme Programming.
- Implemented the Object Oriented programming concepts in C and ASP. Net.
- Involved in developing server-side code using ASP.Net and C .
- Used HTML and Web Form Controls to create web pages.
- Developed MS SQL server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Cursors for accessing the database.
- Design of ASP.NET pages including Master and Navigation pages.
- Design and Development of various Web Server Controls including Data List, Grid View, Validation Controls.
- Used Data Access Controls, XML, and XSL to display data from the database.
- Developed codes in Data access layer for retrieving and storing data to and from the database using ADO.NET connectivity controls.
- Migrated pages from Classic ASP to ASP.Net.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed dynamic partial page updates using AJAX and added AJAX features to the existing web applications.
- Worked closely with business users to define reporting requirements and documenting the requirements in order to design, develop and maintain Crystal reports.
- Involved in Deploying the Applications in various environments.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the application.
- Used Visual Source safe extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: C . NET, ASP.NET, ASP, .NET Framework 2.0, VB 6.0, Web Forms, HTML, SQL server 2005, ADO.NET,AJAX, Visual Studio 2005,Visual Source safe.
- Involved in the Development and Testing of the project.
- Developed modules of the application with ASP.NET and MVC with C and OOD.
- Extensive use of OOP, OOD and SOA.
- Development based on widgets and containers Asp.net, MVC where every single component was a single unit of work that could be called by any number of applications in the company.
- Used WCF Services to retrieve data from XML, SQL Server Databases.
- Worked closely with SOAP UI for external and internal services to get valid Requests and Responses.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2010.
- Development process managed with Scrum and Agile.
Environment:ASP.NET, MVC ,C ,WCF, Visual Studio 2010.