- Overall 10 years in .Net Development and SQL server databases.
- Expert in requirements analysis , development and testing plans.
- Extensive knowledge in Healthcare , Call center and Semi conductor industries
- Proficient in UML and design patterns
- Ability to mange remote teams and offshore delivery.
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 using ASP.NET, C , MVC, entity framework on Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET Technologies C , Visual Basic .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and .NET Assemblies, WCF, MVC, Jquery.,LinQ
- Design: UML, Agile and Extreme Methodologies, Patterns, Reverse Engineering
- Microsoft Technologies - C , , LinQ, MSbuild, WCF, WPF, MVC 4.0, .net 2.0 , 3.5, 4.0,ASP 2.0, ADO.net, Web Services, XML, COM , Classic ASP, EF
- J2EE Servlets, JSP, Beans, EJB's RMI, JNDI, Tomcat
- Relational Database's SQL 2000, SQL 2005 2008 2012, Oracle7, 8, 9,Mysql
- Languages C , C, SQL, SQL ,Perl, CGI, C
- Reporting SQL Reporting Services 2005 2008, Crystal, Great Plains Dynamics
- Servers Windows 2003,2008 Ent. VMWare, IIS 6, IIS 7
- Administration: IIS 5-7.5, Web farms, SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008,Poweshell 2.0
- Other: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN. Adobe InDesign, Nunit,PLC Programming, Subversion
- Compliance: PCI-DSS, HIPPA G and other security standards
Summary of role at LSI
- Application in-charge of 4 worldwide portals Business liaison and management of testing team.
- Developed Storage Portal for centralizing all storage space requests Engineers can request storage space via portal this process reduced SLA for delivering storage.
- Core technologies: ASP.net, SQL 2012, LinQ, WCF.
- Developed monitoring solution for SharePoint 2007, Active directory, Exchange environment, Nagios, Postini and other client server applications used in LSI internally using .net 4.0 , VS 2010 , SQL server 2008.
- Developed a Backup Monitoring Portal for LSI worldwide internal servers Unix , Linux , Aix and all windows server environments running shell scripts on clusters and storage vaults to build a reporting cube with all relevant data from Symantec netbackup and other backup software.
- Developed expertise in Systems programming. Active Directory , Exchange 2007,2010
Confidential Independent Contractor
Worked with modifying CLSA framework using C , LinQ and SQL server 2008.Application involved developing maintenance screens. Developed framework for Windows application. Other modules involved developing Reports using RDLC , local rendering.
Confidential Senior Engineer
Confidential is a Marketing Resource Management software provider offering end-to-end technology-enabled marketing solutions and ongoing support to help manage brand and improve marketing return-on-investment
Summary of Role:
New Media Development :Email , Video
- Develop ASPX pages ,Web Services and Web Controls.
- Develop Stored Procedures and Implementation scripts
- Write Unit tests using Nunit
- Develop new patterns for efficient code integration
- Lead engineer for Major Engineering Initiatives.
- Code compliance on delivered code and repository management
- Integration specialist with current software/application framework.
- Database : SQL server 2005
- Middle tier: COM Interop, .net 2.0 C , Third Party Custom components for Adobe Indesign
- Deployment : Using MSbuild scripts
- Repository Management : Tortoise SVN
- Testing : N Unit , Full regression
Confidential - Application Architect
Summary of role at LLSA
- Maintenance and Enhancement of current production environment as per new business requirements. Core technologies listed as below
- N tier Architecture
- COM Administration and Deployment
- VB and Classic Asp
- Developed .net C COM Interop components to migrate to .net framework.
- SQL server administration 2000 and 2005 and Data Modeling
- Involved with ER design of current organization. Conceptual, Logical and Physical Modeling
- Development of stored procedures and SSIS/DTS packages
- Well versed with SQL development. using Tsql
- Database administration backup/recovery/replication
- Designed , Developed and launched a full ecommerce customer portal for online appointments https://secure.lifelinescreening.com/signups/ SourceCd WGGL-999 using following technologies:
- ASP 2.0, C Code behind.
- Programmed Ajax Enabled web pages
- Created and Defined Web Services
- Web parts
- Implemented Enterprise Reporting Structure
- Developed an OLAP Sales cube for specific sales reporting
- Great Plains report development using underlying SQL tables.
- Project CSTAR- Rewrite of Complete Enterprise Systems
- Develop and Design Web components using Asp 2.0, Ajax ,C
- Developing Business objects in .Net 2.0 and 3.5 C using standard design patterns.
- UML modeling of most business processes and software requirements.
- Coding payment gateways and online payments.
Confidential - Application Developer -
Summary of role at Infocision
- Developed screens/strategies to implement new campaigns.
- Developed relational tables and load data implement production work.
- Implemented new core modules for better efficiency.
- Worked on migration to .net platform. Developed components to
- support business applications and proprietary software.
Confidential - Graduate Assistant -
- Worked as Network Technician in Information Sciences and Technology, installation of window's and Mac based computers
- Worked as Lab Monitor in General Purpose labs, helping students with Ms office suite and other software programs on Lab computers. Printer troubleshooting and network assistance in batch installs and updates.
- Worked in Center for Teaching and Learning as full time consultant for Web CT and other web based training technologies, helped faculty and staff to incorporate new technologies.
- University wide technical person in charge of SPSS/SAS, Assistant to web Manager of www.csuohio.edu
- Worked at Institutional Research, performed data analysis using Excel, Access and Oracle8i.Developed Queries in PL-SQL.
Confidential - Research Associate
Development of Simulation software for Computational Fluid Dynamics of a Stirling engine. Developed Pre-processor VB 6 for legacy code and post processor Java which was capable of producing contours and velocity vectors etc for engineering design analysis.
Job profile included testing coding in Visual Basic, Java ASP. Developing web pages and server side procedures. Trained in-house in Java and OOAD with emphasis on UML and Rational Rose.