- 9 yearsof experience in system analysis,designing,and the programming of all aspects of the system including implementation, testing and maintenance.Experience in all phases of software development life cycle SDLC , with emphasis on OOADprocess.
- Extensive experiencedeveloping and enhancing Client/Server multi-tier architecture andweb basedapplications using .NET framework , C ,ASP.NET, MVC, JQuery, WCF,Web Services, XML,Win forms, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server, LINQ, etc.
- Fair Understanding and experience using software development design patterns Concepts.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience, including database modeling, development of stored procedures, views, triggers, SSIS, etc.
- Experience with 3rd Party components such as Telerik, Kendo UI, Infragistics, and SQL Delta.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and MS Access.
- Experience in report design and development using SQL Reporting Service SSRS 2008/2005, Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in producing robust Transformation and Integration familiar with using T-SQL and SSIS in translating and migrating data from one data source to another or a web service.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and works will in a team environment and able to meet deadlines. Capable of working independently and with little supervision. Good communication and strong interpersonal skills with quick adaptability to new environment because of quick learning capabilities.
.NET technology Frameworks
.NET framework 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0, WCF, LINQ, Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, C .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Winforms, Web Services etc.
ASP.NET, AJAX, Webforms, HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSLT, JQuery, Java Script, VB Script
SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle, MS Access
C , VB6, TSQL, PL/SQL, C , LINQ, Unix Shell Scripting
Visual Source Safe VSS , Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS 2010
SQL Reporting Service SSRS 2008/2005, Crystal Reports
Telerik, Infragistics Controls, Microsoft ClickOnce, pervasive data junction, NUnit, MS Visio, UML, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, TFS 2010, COM.
Windows7/2008 server/2003 server, UNIX
Lead .NET Developer
- Worked with business analyst to develop detailed functional scope, use casesusing UML and Visio.
- Collaborate with other team members, manage source code, compile builds, track and resolve bugs delivering software solutions using Team Foundation Server TFS .
- Contributed in the architecture and design of application development of Views, Controller, Model and business layer.
- Participate in database design, database modeling and object model of FSO application.
- Developed intranet web application for FSO using ASP.NET, C , .NET framework 4.5, MVC 4, Razor View Engine, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS,CSS, Visual Studio 2012.
- Designed and developed UI controls like AutoComplete, Grid using Kendo UI, Telerik, JQuery and MVC.
- Implemented client side validation and post back using JQuery and MVC.
- Developed WCF service for different substation operator to configure their default substation and all orders associated with substation.
- Developed data access layer using ADO.NET, LINQ and C .
- Involved in creating database tables, triggers, indexes, store procedures using SQL Server 2008.
- Developreports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS 2008 , Report Viewer.
Environment:Microsoft Visual studio 2012/2010, .NET framework4.0/3.5, ASP.NET, C , VB.NET, MVC 4, Telerik, Web Forms, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008, TSQL, SSRS 2008, Report Viewer, Java Script,JQuery, Ajax, ADO.NET, UML, Windows 7/2008/2003 Server, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0/6.0, XML, WCF, Web Service, SOAP , LINQ,
Lead .NET Developer
- Take the lead in requirements gathering, analysis and design activities.
- Worked business analyst to develop detailed process flow and specification documents using UML and Visio. Work closely with the Development Manager, System Architect and other business stakeholders to ensure that the system delivered meets user and support needs.
- Assist in the development and coordination of testing and implementation plans and support the roll out of systems and projects.
- Used Team Foundation Server TFS 2008 for source code management.
- Developed web application for new family court voucher types using ASP.NET, C , .NET framework 4.0/3.5, MVC 3, Razor View Engine, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Visual Studio 2010/2008 IDE.
- Developed business classes, utility functions, service which send and receive payment files for attorneys' payment from FISA using C , WCF, Web service, XML, SOAP.
- Developed data access layer using ADO.NET, datasets, LINQ and C .
- Involved in logical and physical design of new ACP database, design and create new reference, transaction tables, create new triggers, indexes, define new relationship keys of SQL tables using SQL Server 2008 and TSQL.
- Involved in writing store procedures and functions using TSQL in SQL Server 2008. Involved in new SQL Server 2008 configuration, databasebackup and restore plan.
- Developed conversion strategies to transfer and convert data from one database or data source to other using design pattern, VB.NET, LINQ.
- Develop dynamic tabular, free-form reports from relational data sources using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS 2008 ,Report Viewer, and Crystal Reports.
- Create process flow Diagrams using MS Visio to represent the process flow of the online judge approval application.
Environment:Microsoft Visual studio 2010/2008, .NET framework4.0/3.5, ASP.NET, C , VB.NET, MVC 3/2, Web Forms,HTML,CSS, SQL Server 2008/2005, TSQL, SSRS 2008/2005, Report Viewer, Java Script,JQuery, Ajax, ADO.NET, UML, Windows 7/2008/2003 Server, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0/6.0, XML, WCF, Web Service, SOAP , LINQ, Infragistics.
Senior .NET Programmer Analyst
- Designing and developing application: this includes recommending and analyzing options, coding, testing and deployment related activities. Using and recommending best practices for application development.
- Worked with business analyst and assist in the analysis phase of the system development lifecycle and consulting with users to evaluate business requirements, identify operating procedures, evaluate existing and/or proposed systems and prepare detailed specifications.
- Successfully converted the old legacy system into new web application using Visual Studio 2008/2005, .NET framework 3.5/3.0, C , ASP.NET, Infragistics, ADO.NET, TSQL and SQL Server 2005 for ACP office.
- Assist in writing functional and technical specifications, user and technical documentation.
- Responsible for implementing system in line with business goals, objectives and technical requirements.
- Create all Webforms coding using C language and used data controls like grid view, dropdown list etc.
- Extensive use of AJAX and C with .Net 3.5, ADO.NET Data binding.
- Designed and developed search display modules using C , Webforms and Infragistics.
- Create coding for better dynamic search in dropdown using C and Infragistics drop down.
- Create several store procedures and functions using TSQL in SQL Server database for reporting and dataset.
- Create embedded reports into new application using Crystal Reports and also create various linked reports, sub reports using SQL Reporting Service 2008/2005 on reporting server.
- Involved in Database Design, normalization, create Tables, Store Procedures, functions and Dataset using ADO.NET, TSQL, SQL Server 2005.
- Developed Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer using C , LINQ, ADO.NET datasets.
- Designed and implemented main navigation table of contents and validation procedures of the application utilizing various web server controls.Design and Develop SQL Server Integration packages using SSIS.
- Involved in logical and physical design of the user interface of the application using ASP.NET, AJAX technique and Java Script.
- Co-ordinate User Acceptance testing and perform bug fixes. Participate in team meetings.
Environment:Microsoft Visual studio 2008/2005, .NET framework 3.5/3.0, Webforms,ASP.NET, C , HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2005, TSQL, SSRS 2005, Java Script,Ajax, ADO.NET, Windows 7/2008/2003 Server, TFS, IIS6.0, XML, Web Service, LINQ, SOAP.
Senior .NET Developer
- Interacting with Help Desk members and Information Service department users to collect the requirements for
- IPass billing application.
- Involved inanalysis, design, development, modification, testing and deployment of the IPass billing application.
- Developed Win forms for IPass application using visual studio 2005, VB.NET and .net framework 2.0.
- Developed modules in the VB.NETusingADSI Active Directory Service Interface and LDAP to fetch all the users' information from the Active Directory.
- Used Data Controls like Data Grid View, List View, and Combo Boxin several win forms for better representation of the data.
- Developed VB Script using WMI to fetch server current disk space information from the Active Directory.
- Worked extensively with .NET framework classes like System.DirectoryServices and System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory to fetch all the Active Directory information for users and Servers.
- Involved in creating and maintaining database, tables and store procedures using TSQL and SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in writing different Transaction-SQL Queries, Complex Queries involve different types of Joins and also creating and Debugging Stored procedures.
- Created several reporting application using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
- Design and develop various sub reports, summary reports using SQL reporting service.
- Responsible for deploying all the SQL Reports on reporting server and assigning security permission to the users and create subscription of some reports.
- Created Reports in iPass Application using Crystal Reports.
- Convert old Crystal reports into SQL server 2005 reporting services for enhancement.
Environment:Microsoft Visual studio 2005, .NET framework 2.0, VB.NET, Winforms,VB Script, SQL Server 2005,TSQL, Windows 2003 Server/XP, SQl Reporting Services 2005 ,Crystal Reports ,Active Directory.
.NET Programmer Analyst
- Designed and developed real time trading application which provides time critical trading data to the clients.
- Application provides services for Trade Capture, Trade Allocation, Trade confirmation, Trade settlement, Trade Monitoring, Calculating NAV, Real time position and P/L to the clients.
- Interacting with client and operation department to understanding their requirements.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance of the application.
- Involved in collecting the requirements from the operation department and business manager and used UML Diagrams to represent the functionality of the application.
- Developed business logic layer and data access layer using C , ADO.NET 2.0.
- Developed Winforms using C 2.0.
- Developed module using multithreading in C to capture trade data in background.
- Developed modules in the C using ADSI Active Directory Service Interface and LDAP to fetch all the users' information from the Active Directory.
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP.NET with SQL Server Membership Provider store.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET 2.0, C using all new features of .NET 2.0 like Master Pages, Data Controls, and Login Controls etc.
- Extensively used new data controls of ASP.NET 2.0 like Grid View, Details View, and Data Source Controls to manipulate back-hand data.
- Extensively used DTS packages to populate data from different sources.
- Used DTS Packages for data import and data export from SQL Server to text and Excel files.
- Developed T-SQL / DTS scripts as required to load or manipulate data within database environments.
- Developed web based reporting application with C , ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL reporting services 2005 to show various reports to the remote workforce and the clients via internet.
- Developed the application with Master Pages, Themes, Skins and AJAX Atlas Framework to maintain consistency in look and feel throughout the application.
- Used Data controls of ASP.NET 2.0 like Grid View and Details View to generate Reports in Master detail Format.
- Worked with Web Services, XML, XSLT, and XQuery to get the data from the external providers and update the data into the SQL Server2005 database.
- Convert old Crystal reports into SQL server 2005 reporting services for better enhancement.
- Used Dynamic selection criteria, parameter passing to formulas etc while using Crystal Reports with Graphical Interface
- Created Daily Status Report using SQL Reporting Service for Sales and Operation department for showing each day trading details.
- Responsible for the Monitoring, Tuning the performance of the databases and Rebuilding indexes on various tables.
- Developed Database layer using ADO.NET2.0 and datasets.
- Involved in writing Triggers in SQL Server for a faster and better performance on the data.
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and sub reports are generated using SQL Reporting services 2005.
- Created Drill down Report, Master Detail Report, Linked Reports using SQL Reporting Service.
- Responsible for the daily change request coming from the Operation department for data, application or Report to understand, modified on the development server, test on the QA UAT Server and finally to updated into the database and also on the Production server.
- Used n-Unit for testing purpose.Testing of database, queries optimization and performance.
- Involved in Enhancing and Bug fixing of the Trade management Project.
- Interacting with team members at different location, Sales and Operation department users and also Onsite client to understand their requirements and solve their problems.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Configuration Management and Version Tracking.
- Also using pervasive Data integration tool called Data junction for different type of client trade file processing. Client trade file may be in the Excel format, Text format or XML format.
Environment:Microsoft Visual studio 2005, ASP.NET 2.0, C 2.0, Win Forms, Web Forms, SQL Server 2005, TSQL, DTS, SSIS, SQL Reporting Service SSRS , Java Script,AJAX, UML, ADO.NET2.0, COM, Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft visual Source Safe 6.0,Pervasive Data Junction. Opalis mail pickup software, IIS, XML, XSD and XSLT, XQuery, Web Service-Unit, Crystal Reports, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of the Windows application.
- Developed Win Forms in VB.NET.
- Used COMobjects from a .NET Framework application.
- Encapsulate business logic and Data Access Layer using VB.NET, ADO.NET.
- Developed login controls in VB6.0 for user authentication.
- Used Data Grid, List View in several Winforms to display data in a customized format.
- Developed Forms, Menus, MDI Forms, ActiveX Controls in VB6.
- Designed database usingSQl Server 2000.
- Developed database triggers, Stored Procedures using TSQL.
- Developed Reports using Crystal Reports.
Environment:VB.NET, Win Forms, VB6, SQl Server 2000, Crystal Reports, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows NT/2003, and TSQl.
IT Executive Information Technology
- Designed and developed forms, menus and business modules using VB6, VB.NET and ActiveX controls for CRM application.
- Design and created database using Oracle and MS Access for Account and CRM application.
- Design and developed reports using crystal reports for operation department, purchase orders and invoices.
- Responsible for windows server configuration, maintenance, database backup and restore, database indexing for better performance, user and customer support and training.
Environment:VB6, VB.NET,FoxPro, MS Access, Oracle, Crystal Reports, ADO, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows XP/2000 sever.