I have over 15 years of extensive software experience working with High End, cutting edge technologies with over 8 years of AX development/Architecture/functional experience. Excellent organizational, decision making, human relations and communications skills. Ability to effectively multitask with track record of successful completion of large scale projects. Extensive experience with all the parts of project life cycle including architecture, design, development, system testing, project management. Technical skills include Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0/2009/2012/2012 R2, X , C , VB.net, Visual Basic, Web services, ASP.Net, C , VC , Biztalk 2009/2006 R2, HTML, DHTML, VBScript, Java script, SQL Server 2008/2005/7.0, SSRS , Oracle 7.x, MS Access, IIS, MTS, and Websphere MQ Series, MSMQ, XML. AX 2012/2009 certification and MCSD Certification in SQL Server and VB.
- Completed at least 3 life cycle implementations using Dynamics AX.
- Recognized and awarded for contribution to the largest and most complex transition project in Bank of America's history.
- Allocated, collaborated with and led a team of 20 engineers, globally dispersed in USA and India.
- Effectively training, motivating and mentoring on-site and offshore junior managers, engineers, developers and technicians.
- Led the development team to meet deadlines while adhering to agile end-to-end development process.
- Provided the necessary communications bridge between business and technical teams.
- Technical problem solving skills that are sought after by peers across organizations
- Over 5 year's experience as a Technical Lead overseeing the development of Enterprise applications.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, human relations and communications skills.
- Developed/Managed projects for companies like CAA, Goldline, Bank of America, Houston First, Sunwize Technologies, Oakwood Worldwide, Countrywide Homeloans, Daimler Chrysler etc.
Operating Systems : Windows xp/Vista/7, Windows 2003/2005/2008, MS DOS 6.2, And UNIX, AS/400 Languages : X , C , VB.net, C , C, IDL, Lexx Yacc.
GUI : Morphx, VS.net, VC , Visual Basic, Visual Studio 6.0 to 2010
Queuing Technology : IBM Websphere MQ Series, MSMQ
RDBMS/DBMS : MS SQL Server 2008/2005/7.0/6.5, Oracle7.x, MS Access
Internet Tools : Web Services, WCF, ASP.Net, Cold Fusion, VBScript, Java Script, XML, HTML, DHTML
Source Code Ctrl Tools : TFS, VSS, PVCS, CVS
Hardware : Intel based servers and workstations, HP-UX Servers.
Project Methodologies : Agile Scrum, Fagan Defect-Fre e Process
Others : Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0/2009/2012/ 2012 R2/2012 R3, AX SSRS, Biztalk 2002/2004/2006 R2, SSRS 2005/2008, ADO, ODBC, OLE DB, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Projects, SharePoint etc.
Sr. Consultant/Technical Architect
- Worked in Morphx X environment, AIF Services, AX SSRS, Workflows and modules including General Ledger, AR, AP, Budgeting, Fixed Assets, Sales and marketing, Product information Management, Inventory and Warehouse Management, Procurement and sourcing, HR, Project Management and Accounting.
- Responsible for providing solutions/recommendations to business using Dynamics AX 2012/2012 R2/2012 R3, X , AX SSRS,.Net webservices, .Net 3.5/4.0, SQL Server 2012, Enterprise Portal, TFS etc.
- Led the team and finished Full life cycle implementation for Sunwize Sol-Wind using modules GL, Fixed Assets, AR, AP on Ax 2012 R3.
- Implemented Budget Projections for Houston first and worked extensively in Budgeting Module.
- Used DIXF and Excel Add-in extensively to import and export data from AX 2012.
- Finished the upgrade from AX 2012 to AX 2012 R2 at CAA and Sunwize Technologies.
- Worked extensively on SSRS reports. Responsible for implementing and enhancing at reports using AX 2012 SSRS/R2, X , Ad-hoc queries and RDP classes.
- Create new forms and provide enhancements, customizations and bug fixes for new/existing AX forms based on different business needs.
- Implemented the Project Approval, Sales Order Approval workflows for Solar projects at Sunwize. Also Implemented the Sales Order approval process for clients orders as well as project orders. Implemented Purchase requisition and purchase requisition line workflows at Houston First.
- Responsible implementing multiple AIF services and for setting up alerts.
- Responsible for setting up Enterprise Portal and customizing the dashboard.
- Integrated AX 2012 with Avatax for sales tax, Well Fargo Safepay services for Positive pay, 3PL for 3rd party warehouse, Concur Expense management system, ACH payments and Bank reconciliation with Citibank using Ax 2012 R3.
- Interact with business to identify, understand system issues and prioritize defects. Provide estimates and fixing of defects in time.
- Responsible for weekly production deployment activities as well as maintaining DEV, Test, Staging.
- Perform System administration tasks including installation, support, applying hotfix's and maintenance for Production, creating Virtual Machine environments for DEV, Test and Staging and helping resolve production issues, perform data refresh and code refresh, DB backups etc. when needed.
- Followed the Agile software development processes.
Team Lead/Sr. Developer
- Responsible for providing solutions/recommendations to business using Dynamics AX 4.0/2012, C , .Net webservices, .Net 3.5/4.0, SQL Server 7.0/2005/2008, SSRS, TFS etc.
- Responsible for end to end implementation of different projects and coordination with business, developers and QA resources to get projects implemented in time.
- Implemented Automation of inventory closing process. This automation includes different steps involved in inventory closing as per Goldline business process and generation of about 12 business reports and notification to different users regarding process success or failure using AX4.0.
- Automated the creation of Delivery letters to the Account Executives using AX 4.0 and Microsoft CRM and .Net webservices.
- Did performance optimization for the Semi-Annual Storage statements in AX4.0.
- Did POC to calculate the implementation effort for the Upgrade Project from AX4.0 to AX 2012.
- Interacting with business managers to prioritize defects. Provide estimates and fixing of defects in time.
- Provided Administration and Support to different developers.
- Follow the Agile software development processes.
- Responsible for providing solutions/recommendations to clients using Dynamics AX 4.0/2009/2012 C , .Net webservices, .Net 3.5/4.0, WCF, SQL Server 7.0/2005/2008, SSRS and SharePoint etc.
- Leading the development effort for PayPal integration with Steiner website using AX 2009 and C .Net.
- Created Upgrade Project and coded upgrade for KFC implementation from 4.0 to AX 2009
- Interacting with different clients Managers, developers and QA teams to prioritize defects. Provide estimates and fixing of defects in time.
- Provide support during critical production issues and help customers with safe recovery and provide recommendations for performance optimization of environments.
- Supporting clients with deployment Tasks and preparation of different staging environments and Tech validation.
- Responsible for developing internal reports using AX2012 SSRS to track the revenues generated by the company and provide insight into future projects and expected revenues.
- Implemented the approval process of new initiatives for Hampton foods using SharePoint workflow.
- Lead the development pipeline to ensure that projects are defined, resourced, and executed efficiently leveraging our offshore Development Organization in India.
- Responsible for identifying and providing solution to different aspects of the Mortgage website using C , .Net webservices, .Net 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0, Windows Workflow Foundation, WCF, VB.net, ASP.NET, SQL Server 7.0/2005/2008, AX2009, SharePoint, XSLT, TFS etc.
- Implemented the Expense management System using Dynamics AX 2009.
- Enhanced software development processes by implementing Agile SCRUM . Carried out activities as scrum master.
- Oversee development team of 12, including architects, team leads, developers and analysts, on all phases of application development, right from developing the BRD/HLD/LLD to analysis, design, code review, integration testing, and ongoing support.
- Responsible for Successful delivery of different projects for iOriginate Loan Origination system and MSFT applications.
- Interacting with software developers and QA teams, prioritizing defects, assignment and fixing of defects in time.
- Running scans for security assessment of applications as per banks Compliance and Application Development Security Framework ADSF .
- Responsible for setting up sharepoint websites for development tasks. Created Custom Views and Templates and Webparts in sharepoint.
- Provided Support for bank applications in production environment.
Sr. Consultant Part time
- Worked as Sr. Consultant and involved in implementation of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Management and General Ledger Modules using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of existing environment and did code upgrade from Axapta 4.0 to Dynamics AX 2009.
- Developed the workflow for the Purchase requisition process. Imported budget allocation for each branch every year in AX using .csv file.
- Developed the Reports using SSRS 2008 for the Inventory management and Accounts Payable Module.
- Developed detailed design specifications and attended a series of requirement gathering sessions.
Team Lead/Sr. Developer
- Conducted regular discussions with business and identifying requirements and providing updates.
- Tracking defects in Quality center and finding solution, prioritizing and assigning defects to development team.
- Effectively training, motivating and mentoring on-site and offshore developers.
- Involved in architecting, designing, developing, and implementing the FSIA for Oakwood Worldwide using AX 4.0, X , AIF, Microsoft VS.net 2005, C , SQL Server and SSRS 2005 and Microsoft BizTalk 2006 R2.
- Designed the innoport email to FAX application using the FAX API.
- Worked on integration using the ICS API to integrate the OTIS mainframe application with ICS.
- Created technical specification, code reviews and lead the team to carry out different development activities.
- Designed at least 7 SSRS reports to provide business with insight into different indicators of inventory.
- Provided Support/training to business users in production environment.
Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead
- Architected, designed and developed different solutions for countrywide using C , .Net, Microsoft BizTalk server, MSMQ, Websphere MQ Series, C , SQL Server, Lotus Domino API, Ascential Datastage etc.
- Performed extensive evaluation of the BizTalk technology for use at countrywide and actively used BizTalk since the inception, implemented and architected solutions using BizTalk 2006, 2004, 2002.
- Some of the projects implemented include: Bank Siebel and Customer Mart integration, Mustang CIS integration using BizTalk 2002. Upgrade of the projects Customer Mart, Mustang CIS integration to BizTalk 2004. POC for 10 Minute loans to integrate Countrywide Loan services with the MERS Mortgage Electronic Registration System using BizTalk 2004. Designed, implemented 13 orchestrations Workflows for these projects using BizTalk 2006. These projects used Web services, Websphere MQ, MSMQ, File, SQL Server adaptors with BizTalk.
- Extended/Maintained homegrown application to integrate MSMQ/MQ Series with lotus Notes, used domino API extensively and added DXL support to the application. Wrote wide variety of applications using C , vb.net, C, C , VB for MSMQ and MQ Series and other areas. i.e.: applications pertaining to MSMQ security, MSMQ triggering, MQ series exits, MQ Series channel exits , security exits etc.
- Conducted regular discussions with business and identifying requirements and providing updates.
- Guided the development team with project tasks. Responsible for carrying the project tasks on time.
- Tracking defects in Quality center and finding solutions, prioritizing and assigning defects to team.
- Responsible for software development using VC , C, Java, XML. Developed XML parser using VC , XML to be used in the project.
- Worked on different XML parsers SAX, DOM, and Expat to come out with the best possible solution.
- Provided Multi-threading functionality to certificate inventory manager. Coded the Mime 64 Base encoder using VC to encode the data transmitted from the customer to the secure server and vice Versa.
- Involved in developing different encryption algorithms using the RSA algorithms and C .
- Completely handled the installation and setup of software on the IBM 4578 cryptographic Card.
- Created an application to automate the ceremony for generating the PKI using input from different roles. Maintained the code for the IBM Cryptographic card implemented in C.