- Senior .Net Application Developer with extensive Full Project Life Cycle and Object Oriented Application Programming experience.
- Advanced level of technical experience writing functional specs, stored procedures, n-tier application development, troubleshooting skills, and installation of software packages.
- Extensive understanding of business operations, rendering of business decisions and ability to promote business growth.
- Excellent ability to address multiple assignments, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision, and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Well rounded oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and concepts, quickly.
VB.NET, C .NET, VBA, Visual Basic 3-6 , ASP.NET, JAVA, XML, Visual Studio 2005-2013
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework 2-4.5 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, JSON, API
SQL Server, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS/DTS Packages, MS Access, Oracle, ODBC, MY SQL
Windows 7 8, Vista, Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000, NT 4.0, 95, 3.1, and Novell 3.11-4.0
MS Word, Excel, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Quick Books, MS Office 365, SSMS, Goldmine CRM, IIS 6
.Net Application Developer
- Maintained and expanded functionality of front-end and back-end systems in a production environment using both VB.NET, C , ASP.NET and VB6.
- Developed a Data Traffic Controller, in C , which retrieves UDP packets, sends acknowledgements and reverse geocodes data, via a Microsoft web service, sent from Enfora units. Millions of records are processed and stored daily in a SQL server database for use by the Silent Passenger tracking system.
- Developed software that provides the NYC Taxi Limousine Commission with pickup/dropoff information for ambulettes. This software has proven to be a great sales tool that can be offered to any ambulette company that must report to the TLC. Several hundred vehicles utilize this service.
- Developed many enhancements to improve performance of SP database.
- Developed an OTA program to send commands to units in the field.
- Utilized SQL Server Report Services 2008 to develop dozens of reports for SilentPassenger.Com website and end-user custom software.
- Resolved technical support issues for end-user community.
- Created/revised SQL Server tables, stored procedures, views, functions and SSIS packages using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Created scheduled tasks and Windows Services to run on Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 jobs.
- Utilized Visual Source Safe for software version control and project task management.
- Consumed and developed web services in VB.Net
- Interfaced with ITC's access database to update, 130 vehicles, on their vehicle-board in real time.
- Developed an interface that sends both messages and stops to Garmin units.
- Developed Internal Web Site utilizing Quick Books and Goldmine databases for tracking invoices of thousands of clients.
- Developed JSON parser and Lead Caster Report to interface with VisiStat API.
- Developing website for document flow utilizing Sertifi API library.
- Maintained and expanded functionality of several manufacturing systems in a production environment.
- Installation packages developed for all VB.Net and VB6 apps.
- Created/revised SQL Server tables, stored procedures, DTS packages and views on the following systems: Plating, POS, Screw Machine, P L and Lateness Absence.
- POS expanded VB.Net, Point of Sales system to include 3 new distributors and its reporting functionality.
- Resolved any and all trouble-shooting issues as they arose.
- Plating developed a method of automating an update to a Plating Tracking Log excel spreadsheet via VB.Net. This saved time and errors caused by a pre-existing manual update. Added system functionality to allow for input of Tin and Outside Plating jobs. Prior to this enhancement outside plating jobs were not tracked in the Plating system.
- Lateness and Absence Developed a VB.Net program to interface with pre-existing FoxPro tables and VAX ISAM files to track employee tardiness.
- P L rewrote a VB6/DHTML application using MS Data Reports to a VB.Net app using Crystal reports.
- More than 60 forms and 60 reports were converted.
- Screw Machine various revisions and bug fixes were applied to make this VB6 system more user-friendly.
- Injection Molding enhanced / maintain existing MS Access 1997 system.
.Net Developer Master's Program
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C .NET, employing object oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used C .NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Created complex business components whose functionality is exposed as services in a service-oriented architecture, realized as XML Web Services implemented in C .NET using the rich set of classes and interfaces provided by ASP.NET and the .NET Framework Class Library, including support for the Web Services Interoperability WS-I specifications, as expressed in the Web Service Enhancements WSE add-on to Visual Studio provided by and supported by Microsoft.
- Server MTS and COM to address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by many clients.
- Developed a Windows n-tiered Public Library Management System application and then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft's MSI packages.
- As part of a team, designed and developed a multi-tiered IT Recruiter Placement Application, similar to Monster.com web site, with the capabilities to post jobs, search jobs and query reports. Project included building a Windows based front end interface for managing the system and database. Created administrative security levels for different users, and wrote stored procedures. Technologies utilized included: C .NET, SQL Server 2000, Transact-SQL, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, COM and HTML.
- Responsible for enhancements and maintenance of Fresh Connection a POS system, Bloomlink, Freshware Manager, Ccard, and PcChargePro in production at 40 retail and 45 LFC/Warehouse locations.
- Member of the Q2 team for Quality Assurance.
- Met with end users to develop functional specs and testing procedures.
- Developed solutions using VB, SQL, printer objects, crystal reports, grids and third party components/tools.
- Converted Fresh Connection from VB 5 RDO with SQL Server 6.5 under NT 4.0 to VB 6 ADO under NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and XP.
- Directed tech-support trouble shooting issues.
- Wrote and installed packages using Package and Deployment Wizard Enterprise Edition .
- Provided installation instructions for tech-support.
- Created New Messages types DLOU, INFO, BCON crucial to order status.
- Developed efficient process for sending DLC messages to tele-center by using barcode technology.
- Developed Distance Calculator for Conroy's florist utilizing Excel spreadsheet through VBA.
- Created Delivery History display, in MSFlexgrid, the delivery history of any order.
- Converted retail stores to franchises by distributing SQL scripts via FTP to remote sites.
- Created Product Summary and Audit Trail Report using Crystal Reports.
- Developed Commitment to coverage CTC process saving valuable time spent to TLO.
- Created Card/Invoice Combo and Driver Trip sheet using printer objects.
- Integrated XML processor into freshware manager using XML object library
- Integrated PCMiler into Fresh Connection using components provided by PCMiler for trip optimization.
- Developed Barcode Network BCN . BCN is comprised of 3 VB6/Oracle applications. Met with end users to derive functional specs.
- Developed and enhanced both applications, Ticket and Shrink. Created inline SQL written by myself and stored procedures written by a DBA with business rules derived from talking with end users. Sheridan grid controls were used to display data. BCN functionality is described below:
- Station: Assigns a location ID and Ticket parameters to the registry. VB, API-Getsetting and Save setting functions are used here. Used as installation for each workstation.
- Ticket: Provides a data entry screen for finished goods and mass items produced on a production line. Each data entry screen is assigned a unique ticket number for reference. Each screen, when saved, prints the contents of the data entry screen on a formatted ticket and inserts two records to the Oracle database. The first record stores the screen data on a srp.ticket tmst table. The second record creates an inventory RCPT transaction, stored in dbtrab.inv rcpt trn, for the finished food or mass entered on the data entry screen. Now the finished good or mass has been entered into inventory.
- Shrink: Adjusts inventory for each component used to create a finished good / mass item in one of two ways.