- Dynamic software developer with 8 years of experience in software development, testing and implementation of enterprise systems. Specialized in .NET platform software development with in-depth knowledge and experience.
- About 8 years of software development experience in analysis, design and implementation of multi-tiered, highly scalable Web based and desktop systems using Web services used in conjunction with Microsoft technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET along with Windows Web Services.
- Familiar with MVC design patterns and various methodologies like agile and waterfall.
- Good work experience in MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008. Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL.
- Extensive work experience in Reporting Applications that used Crystal Reports.
- Strong experience in Medical/Clinical, Healthcare, Insurance and Banking domain.
- Experience in Design Patterns like MVC/ MVP Model-View-Controller Architecture and Three-tier.
- Experienced and fully engaged in application life cycles SDLC , which includes gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying the applications, and providing production support.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Possess strong knowledge of Brokerage and complete Trade Life Cycle Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office .
- Strong interpersonal, team skills and ability to interact with people at various levels and lead a team for successful delivery of the project. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new Technologies and capable of working in-group as well as independently with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
C , VC , VB
ASP.NET, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5, ADO.NET, WCF, .NET Web Services, AJAX, CSS, XML, HTML/XHTML, DHTML, Silverlight, LINQ
SQL Server, Oracle 10g, MySQL
Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose, Front Page 2000, Dream Weaver.
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
Role: .NET/Silverlight Developer
- Requirements gathering, design, development and testing of features and enhancements.
- Providing guidance for users on how to use the tool and associated functionality.
- Continual enhancement and maintenance and bug fixes for existing features.
- Developed complex web pages using ASP.NET and C .
- Designed the CSS and UI interface for the web pages.
- Developed new Web Pages, custom User Controls for reusability
- Coding stored procedures, functions in the SQL Server.
- Writing extension methods using LINQ on control models to support advanced sorting/filtering on multiple items.
- Responsible in implementing validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Extensively used Dataset, Grid View controls to display and manipulate data.
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, C and Silverlight controls.
- Used various Layout controls in WPF, Silverlight viz. Canvas, StackPanel, Grid etc.
- Created and worked with dependency, attached and complex properties and plugged them into different Silverlight services.
- Created RIA templates, chart objects using Silverlight with Express Blend.
- Used Ajax controls like Update Panel, Timer controls etc extensively.
- Involved in Planning meetings, Review and Retrospective meetings with client and team.
- Responsible for application support by performing root cause analysis and bugs fixing that were raised as Trouble Reports.
- Mentored junior developers in improving their coding skills, and adhering to the client standards and best policies of the SDLC process.
- Interacted with users to explain the usage of developed processes.
- Used VSS to maintain the version control history during development.
Role: Senior .NET/Silverlight Programmer Analyst
- Used Visual Source Safe VSS as central repository.
- Analyzing and generating use case models, analyzing ER Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Participated in user requirement business analysis, design and implementation.
- User interface screens developed using Web Forms design view of Visual Studio.
- Writing CSS for better look and feel design purposes.
- Involved in developing web services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Designed Win Forms using C and Used WPF and Silverlight for highly scalable, rich and enterprise-connected applications.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Windows Communication Foundation WCF .
- Used Silverlight for providing a more compelling, engaging and rich media experience for viewers.
- Created Silverlight Service to display the Mock results in the Silverlight UI.
- Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in Silverlight applications.
- Developed Custom Controls, User Controls etc. using ASP.NET and Visual C .
- Created the Facade WCF service to communicate to the Silverlight screens.
- Implemented graphic Flip-Flop screen in Silverlight.
- Used State management in various modules.
- A set of primary modules are included with the core Dot Net Nuke distribution. These modules provide the functionality required to create a public web site or a custom web application
- Getting the data using Web services calls from the middle layer vendor.
- Coverage will be verified and get the data using Web Service method calls.
- Writing various SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures in Oracle 10g.
- Developed sets of Master pages and proceeded with the approved set.
- Added new functionality to an existing application using WCF .NET technology .
- Involved in coding and performed unit testing and writing test cases.
Role: .NET/Silverlight Programmer Analyst
- Involved in Use Case documentation of the requirement using the UML and also functional design of the project.
- Developed proof of concept and best practices for the application architecture.
- Designed and developed the application in ASP.NET and C .
- Designed and implemented front end forms using Winforms.
- Designed and implemented reusable software elements like Server Side Controls, Custom Controls using ASP.NET.
- Developed Search Components and Implemented Design Patterns C .
- Used .NET features like Master Pages and Navigation controls
- Created WCF Services using Visual C .
- Applied various rules using XML web services, which is read using ASP.NET.
- Developed data access components and business logic components using .NET.
- Developed Web Service in ASP.NET to access the patient information through a secured channel.
- Used SQL Data Provider for .NET with ADO.NET to retrieve huge patient data.
- Used VSS for maintaining the component and for release and version management.
- Developed a Messaging system that uses TCP/IP transmission.
- Created backend Stored Procedures and Views using SQLSERVER.
- Responsible in developing SSIS packages to transform patient data.
- Involved in writing SQL statements for creating procedures.
- Developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services.
Environment: C , ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, .NET Web Services, Crystal Reports 2008, AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX, Java Script, Cascading Style Sheet CSS , XML, XSLT, HTML, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005
Role: Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design, Analysis, and Development.
- Created web part for displaying the online transaction Panel in the home page of the web site.
- Created Security tokens to access the online transactions controls.
- Implemented security tokens for the pages in the project.
- Enhanced the search criteria for the existing functionality, to search for different orders based on the selection like Order No, PO No and so on.
- Implemented and developed project in agile methodology
- Created user controls for Ship To and Sold To functionalities, which is being used in all the pages.
- Created the Order header control making use of multiple User Controls to populate or bring to edit mode based on the token the user does have.
- Created Line Item Control to display the line items for the particular order in the Order header control.
- Created Cascading style sheets CSS for maintaining uniformity in look and feel throughout the application.
- Used Ajax controls for all the items in header control.
- Used Web services to make call to different environment during verification process of the data before the user is submitting the order.
- Designed and developed stored procedures in SQL Server at the back end to achieve the functionality.
- Created triggers to restrict the incorrect data being entered in to the tables through front end or through back end.
- Involved in preparation of Test Plan and Test Cases and Unit test and Integration test
- Documented the project with use cases and functional and ER diagrams.
- Used VSS to maintain the version control history during development.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, Visual Studio 2005, C , Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Java Script, CSS, VSS 6.0, XML, IIS 6.0, ADO.NET, Active X, DHTML, Quality Center 9.0, SQL Server 2005/2000 and MS Reporting Services.
Role: Senior .NET Programmer
- Worked with Business Analysts in designing use cases, and class diagrams on Rational Rose.
- Created User Controls like Login Control, Error Control, Details View Controls using ASP.NET Server Controls, HTML and C .
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages to achieve uniform template design for the entire application.
- Used AJAX Extensions and AJAX Controls Toolkit Controls and Extenders to improve look and feel and also performance of the web application.
- Worked on ADO.NET and display components like DataAdapter, DataSet, DataReader and GridView to access/manipulate and display the data from the database using C .
- Converted ADO.NET Dataset to XML Data. Rendered XML document to an HTML using XSL and XSLT Transformations.
- Developed Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions to handle the fund statistical analysis and retrieving data from the database.
- Extensively used .NET Web Services implemented in C , to fetch data from various sources and analyze it.
- Generated various reports using Crystal Reports.
- Performed unit testing using C and NUnit Framework for the implemented modules.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support and production software operations through troubleshooting to resolve the issues.
Environment: : C , ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, .NET Web Services, Crystal Reports 9.0, AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Extensions 1.1, Java Script, Cascading Style Sheet CSS , XML, Visual Studio .Net 2005, , Oracle 10g, Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, Windows XP.
Role: Junior .NET Developer
- Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Studied, understood and analyzed the project requirements. Designed Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Developed user interface UI using ASP.NET, C , Web Forms, User Controls, Server Controls.
- Written Stored Procedures, Functions using MS SQL.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports.
- Created XML Web Services using C , .NET and consumed to perform the sales forecasting functionality.
- Performed unit testing of the modules implemented.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support of the application by troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
- Provided user support and business activities support to the management and various stake holders by giving demonstrations and conducting training sessions.