I am a Senior Programmer Analyst and a Microsoft Certified Professional with Public Trust Security Clearance and 15 years of hands on global IT experience. I have been extensively involved in developing web based solutions, database technology solutions, product development and software process improvement projects for turnaround and high-growth organizations. My functional experience scales across software services, management consulting, and federal government, financial and healthcare domains.
- Over 15 years of extensive experience in designing, developing, testing and support of various software applications with an exposure to different platforms and software systems.
- Over 15 years of development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers and Dynamic SQL, SQL jobs, DTS, SSIS, SSRS as well as Windows Forms, Web forms, Visual Studio 6.0/ 2000/2005/2010, Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, Visual Basic VB , VB.NET, C , WPF, MVC 3.0 , ASP, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB Scripts, Razor , Java Scripts, MS Office Automation using VBA.
- Over 10 years of experience in database design, query optimization, backend performance tuning, process improvements using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Over 10 years of experience in developing and implementing ETL processes to migrate data between different databases to form data marts and data warehouses. I have also designed and implemented ETL processes for data conversions between different systems.
- More than 10 years of experience with Crystal Reports, Business Objects and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Partnered with Clients to define and analyze complex needs and business requirements and determine programming design to meet necessary specifications. Made recommendations for most efficient solutions to meet Clients' parameters.
- Designed and developed technical solutions to enable various interfaces for Client systems using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C and SQL Server.
- 10 years of experience in leading teams of developers on larger projects. Championed overall software development processes, releases, testing and support. Lead and mentored team of 15 software engineers.
- 7 years of Implementation experience of Agile Development workflow for many projects.
- Created and Implemented code review process.
- Created and implemented production release process.
- Lead and supported 15 large software development products and over 100 projects from start to finish.
- Experience setting up Development, QA, and Production environments.
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and Analytical systems.
- 1 year of Solution Architecture experience developing the technical vision for major initiatives, translating that vision into an executable technical plan or roadmap, and leading the technical implementation through deployment s .
Operating Systems Windows NT/95/98/2000/2003/2007, UNIX, Linux
Languages SQL, Visual Basic, C , C
.NET Applications ASP.NET, C . NET 2.0/3.5/4.0, HTML, XML, MVC 3.0 , WPF
.NET FrameWork Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0
Modeling Enterprise Architect, Troux Architect
CRM Dynamic CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud, Force.com
Database/Data Access MSSQLServer2000/2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle 8i/10g/11g
Database Design/Modeling Tools Erwin, SQL Server Diagrams, ER Assistant
Database Administration Replication, mirroring, backup and recovery SQL Server, Oracle
Web/ Application Servers IIS
Web development SharePoint, Dynamic CRM, Visual Studio.NET
View Engine Razor, Web form
GUI Tools Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008/2010/ 2012
MS Packages MS Office 2000/ 2007 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project
Configuration Library Microsoft Visual SourceSafe VSS, Team Foundation Sever TFS
POSITION : Senior Programmer Analyst
- Implemented a custom Master Data Management solution at SBA using .NET, ASP.NET, MS Share Point, Visual Basic, WPF, VB.NET, C , MVC 3.0, Razor, and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Created Asset Inventory software solution that converted Erwin models into HTML, XML and Excel formats using C .NET and ASP.NET.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud for SBA Executive Secretariat Correspondence management system.
- Developing business process workflows and Use cases for Salesforce to implement various CRM solutions that will replace the old Dynamic CRM applications.
- Lead the technical implementation by organizing the development efforts of systems solutions, and helping to recommend which technologies to use.
- Involved with development projects at the time of inception, starting with Functional Analysis FA in developing the initial requirements, and remaining involved throughout the balance of the project, and working very closely with other developers to ensure proper implementation.
POSITION : Senior Programmer Analyst
- Developed a large number of custom financial debt collection softwares namely NCOTrack, FACSComparator, SoundBite, ERIntegrator, EFIntegrator to name a few using .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, VB.NET, C , MVC 3.0, Razor, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g/11g. I also developed a number of custom softwares for various banks like Bank of America, American Express and Chase Bank to interface with NCO's debt collection softwares.
- Redesigned, developed and supported the backend databases of the Attorney network, Agency Net, NextGen, CRS and FACS management system to cater to changing and growing business needs.
- Extensively used EDI translation for various conversion projects using .NET, SQL Server between NCO and hundred's of clients.
- Used Selenium for web automation testing, LoadRunner for load testing, NUnit for unit testing and Resharper for code debugging, code re-factoring and code navigation
- Extensively worked on database and query optimization in SQL Server using various tools like Profiler, index tuning wizard. Also have done a lot of database application optimizations.
- Advised user departments in computer applications, capabilities, alternative programming approaches, and limitations to resolve specific problems and/or make changes to programs
- Lead development, system integration, data conversions, and testing activities with external customers.
- Specialized in driving software development using Agile methodology Scrum and XP . Coached and mentored product owners, development team and Scrum Masters.
- Coordinated and worked with teams in Philippines, China and Barbados to drive web development activities. Also involved extensively in conversion from ASP to ASP.NET and redesign of various web applications using ASP.NET and ASP.
- Managed and created SOW for project opportunities using vendors from Approved Supplier List. Good experience managing vendors working in different geographical areas and time zones.
- Used ITIL framework and ITSM using ServiceNow for Change management and Incident management.
- Architected, designed and developed various processes through Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Extensively involved in change of features or feature enhancements in the projects listed above using SQL Server, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C , VB.NET, Razor, .
- Worked with internal/external customers to understand and drive system/software requirements, specifications and end user experiences.
- Developed and implemented ETL processes to migrate data between EForwardEase and ERecoverEase databases to form data marts and data warehouses to be used by NextGen. I have also designed and implemented ETL processes for data conversions between different systems.
- Developed a number of payment processing web services for our clients to consume in their applications. I have also used WCF for this. These WCF services are consumed by the client applications.
- Acted as a subject matter expert for the Products.
- Ensured IT solutions preserved architectural integrity and consistency with approved standards and strategies
- Provided expertise and leadership to architect solutions that provided appropriate levels of performance, scalability, reliability, and cost efficiency
- Performed Code reviews and directed developers to implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of internally developed applications
- Recommended and/or implemented changes to existing applications in order to increase efficiency, minimize operating expense, or improve accuracy and timeliness of application.
- Prioritized defects and assigned to the specific resource.
- Coordinated and delivered web projects by leading the offshore team in India, Philippines and Barbados.
- Maintained communication about the project with the upper management and stakeholders and addressed deviation from the project schedule.
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, Java Scripts and Visual Basic, SQL-Server 2005/2008, Crystal Reports, CSS, IIS, TFS, VS.NET, MVC 3.0, Razor, SQL Reporting Services, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, HP Quality Center, Track IT, ITIL Service Now, MS Foundation Server, UML
- Architected, designed and developed Health care verification software called MVS that is being used by 90 of the health care industry for patient data verification. The focal areas of development included acquisition and verification tools, addition of web based document parsing to document management, Automation of Report Generation, Automated fax sending and receiving capabilities, Automation of scanning and email generation. I single handedly developed the entire MVS portal, backend processes and various document management executables using ASP.NET, VB.NET, C , SQL Server, Crystal Reports and SSIS.
- Worked with external customers to document business and functional requirements.
- Architected, Designed and Developed Medical Verification Software that was intelligent enough to learn the system and continually modify operational processes to maximize efficiency through the concept of Task Manager.
- Architected HEDIS auditing software to help rate various health plans and hospitals across US. Also developed and implemented all the business logic for all the 72 measures that were required to rating hospitals and Insurance companies through extensive T-SQL programming.
- Lead development activities across different geographical areas and time zones. India, Philippines
- Lead a team of 10 web developers and mentored engineers during development phases.
- Extensively involved in designing databases, optimizing processes and developing high quality software.
- Developed and maintained a management dashboard to represent the performance of the process. Crystal reports were employed to display various management reports. Castelle fax server was used to send and receive faxes. Used Visual Source Safe for integration and security.
- Used Microsoft .NET for website development, Microsoft SQL Server for Content storage, Microsoft Commerce Server for content profiling and web analytics, Microsoft Word for content authoring and publishing.
VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java Scripts and Visual Basic 6.0, SQL-Server, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration Service SSIS , SQL Server Reporting Service SSRS , VSS, CSS, IIS, VS.NET.
Position : SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Designed and developed Financial Accounting System software to handle budgetary control and service compensation modules for our client BPL, India. I was involved in designing tables, developing stored procedures, triggers, sql jobs, DTS packages using MS SQL Server
- Designed ER diagrams, built tables, optimized queries, stored procedures using SQL Server/ Oracle and built management reports using Crystal Reports.
- Lead a team of developers and mentored engineers during development and testing phases.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, VBA, Oracle 8i, SQL-Server 7.0 .
SOFTWARE ENGINEER Computerization of operations
- Developed front end using Visual Basic, ASP to computerize operations of various departments such as Planning, Production, Inspection, Stores, Marketing and Final Analysis modules of the Company.
- Extensively developed and gained expertise in database programming and administration using Oracle 7i/8i
- Pool-Pro Software: The software keeps track of the user-details, billing information and duration of play for player of the Pool-Pro software.
- Extensively designed, developed and implemented front end GUIs using Visual Basic.
- The software was developed in Visual Basic and used many Active-X component,
- Designed databases, integrity constraints, relations and developed triggers.
- Extensively optimized queries and stored procedures.
- Excel and Word Automation for Volvo: This project aimed at updating the data stored in a remote server to an excel sheet and transferring data modified in the excel sheet to the remote server with Visual Basic as the interface.
- Implemented Excel automation to display the data from the remote server to the spreadsheet. It also provided user interactive interfaces.
- Implemented Word automation for transferring document information.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 7i, SQL-Server 7.0 , VBA.