- More than 7.5 years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server, COM , using Microsoft .NET Framework, C .NET, ASP.NET, Asp.net MVC,AJAX.net, WCF, LINQ, JQuery and EXTJs.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies and Oracle9i /10g and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server applications -using C , VB.NET and SQL Server 2000 with N-tier development environment.
- Used MVC Model View Control with OOAD OOD, Object Oriented Design pattern.
- Experience in Win-Forms and Web-Forms using .Net Technologies.
- Familiarity in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP Protocol.
- Knowledge of data access methods like ADO.NET, ADO, RDO, DAO and ODBC for JET and Relational databases.
- Proficiency in developing XML applications using DTD, Schema, DOM, XSL XSLT, XPath .
- Good experience in ASP3.0, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, DHTML, IIS5 and CSS.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Hands on experience in Excel/MS Access/Office Programming.
- Expertise in programming with SQL and TSQL.
- Experience working in environment like Active Directory/Windows NT 4.0/ 2000/2003
- Source Code Control Systems like Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Explorer and SVN.
- Experience includes in Health Insurance, Finance, Payroll and Banking domains.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acquaintance using report generation tools like SqlServerRepots SSRS and WinWord.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design Development using .Net technologies.
- Multi skills knowledge for developing products, so far involved in development using Oracle.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
- Capable of working the full life cycle of a project from initial customer requirements through delivery.
- Good understanding of configuration and change management within the corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently, internally and externally with minimal supervision Team player with Good communication and written skills and also a self-motivated individual.
- Regular interaction with clients, develop strong client relations, and demonstrate high level of commitment to client success
- Prog. Languages and Applications C, CPP, C .net, VB6.0, VBA, MQ Series.
- Reporting Tools SSRS, Crystal Reports.
- Databases SQL Server2000/2005/2008, Oracle9i/10g, Ms-Access.
- Operating Systems Windows Family and UNIX.
- Application Servers Microsoft IIS, Apache
- Other Tools and Software MS Office, MS Visio, Visual Source Safe, TFS, SVN.
Senior .Net Developer
The Intellicost Enterprise Staff scheduler provides sophisticated labor management reporting as an automatic byproduct your daily work. Time and Attendance recording, Time Clock Actuals, Schedule Imbalances, Overtime and Agency Usage, are correlated in a meaningful way to show labor management trends, reduce labor costs and optimize resources. Intellicost Enterprise Scheduling System is a browser-based tool that provides a cost-effective means to plan, allocate, and manage staff, schedule them, and to generate staff related reports.
- Involved in implementation of the project using n-tier architecture with presentation tier, Business Tier and backend database tier.
- Implemented Autocomplete text functionality by using Ajax and JQuery.
- Create Custom Range Validator for Validating Textbox fields as custom Business constraints in Asp.net MVC.
- Created Custom Html Helper classes for simplifying Scheduler View by using asp.net MVC.
- Created Custom Action Filter for Job scheduler controller to log the exception message with date time and customized information using Asp.net MVC action filters.
- Used scheduler form collection with various control to insert and update data into Scheduler table by involving client side and server side validations by using Asp.net MVC.
- Involved in Asp.net MVC Layout page for customizing layouts for attorney and claim processing Areas.
- Involved in Bidirectional sorting technique by using Asp.net MVC in Claim processing Unit module.
- Involved in designing and coding for web forms of the application with ASP.NET.
- Used ASP.NET Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state and rendering.
- Involved in code first approach to create and update Client/Employee Insurance History by using Entity framework.
- Implemented customizing the auto generated EDIT view, Create View and Index view in ASP.net MVC.
- Developed customized Display template and edit template for rendering content in view using ASP.net MVC.
- Implemented features of ASP.NET AJAX such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, Dataset, Security using forms authentication.
- Developed the Data layer class, Business layer class using C .NET which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Actively used Telerik Combo Box placed inside Tree view nodes, Calendar control and watermark controls.
- Implemented Queries using LINQ for effective access with database and easy handle of file operations and XML.
- Written complex T-SQL statements in SQL Server.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in C .NET and this was implemented using WCF.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing time data from integrated server to client application.
- Designed web based application with Service Oriented Architecture SOA and Customized MVC IV Framework with Object Oriented Design
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures, functions T-SQL and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server.
- Effectively used before and after triggers for various tables to prevent abnormal updates and maintains log history by using SQlServer2008.
- Involved in testing of application by Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing UAT and End User Support.
- Generated Monthly and quarterly Reports as bar charts for the management using different techniques like data filtering, adding, interactivity using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
Environment: DOTNET 3.5/ 4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server 2008, C .NET, ASP.NET, WCF, ASP. MVC4, Web Services ,LINQ, ADO.NET, Teleric Rad Controls, AJAX, WINDOWS 2003,SVN, XML, HTML, SOAP,IIS 6.0/7.0, Java Script , JQuery, CSS ,SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
Confidential is an integrated security loan approval system for Rabobank's customers. Application provides workflow system when loan approval process is started, several level in workflow system Initiation, Requester Check, Draft loan and Conditions, Pre-Approved Loan and Approve/Reject/Pending once it approved the amount wiring information will process to downstream money lending system and they process to customer. Application designed in Asp.net with object oriented concepts.
- Designed web based application with Service Oriented Architecture SOA and Customized MVC II Framework with Object Oriented Design OOD principles.
- Actively discussed with business team analysts to gather business logics and solve functional issues.
- HCF provides read/write access to syndication parameters and user level customization for hedgehog funds.
- Involved in Create Custom Authenticated Filters using ASP.net MVC.
- Designed all base classes All Base controllers, Base Placeholders, Custom Validator and business flow of activities for various modules.
- Involved in Creating Forms and custom Client side validation and Server side validation using Asp.net MVC.
- Implementing Search functionality and paging technique for fund flow Process applications using ASP.net MVC.
- Implemented autocomplete textbox functionality using ASP.net MVC and Ajax.
- Back-end used SQL Server 2005 and Oracle9i for Hedge fund information, created procedures packages for Oracle and functions in both servers.
- Extensively used Listview and Pager Controls from .Net Framework 3.5.
- Actively used XML, XSLT for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file, that XML Data is serialized
- Actively used Telerik Combo Box Combo Box placed inside Tree view nodes
- Actively used and modified code in COM components for according to application logics.
- WCF used for accordance with service-oriented architecture principles to support Distributed Computing where consumers can consume services.
- Actively worked on LINQ to SQL Classes.
- Developed small Windows application with 6 forms for internal purpose to manage fund info. Securely.
- Written FTP Script, UNIX Shell Scripting for get hedge fund information from CITI.
- Used Sungard's Intellimatch reconciliation tool for reconciliate the data from CITI and Blackstone recon files are in csv and txt.
- Involved in designing weekly custom reports using SSRS and Typed Datasets.
- Worked with Team Foundation Source TFS control which stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs in SQL Server database.
- Automated windows based pricing update tool, which uploads about 20 pricing tables when mortgage/real estate pricing changes using Excel/VBA.
- Developed Triggers on the back-end to flag printing of Loan Documents at various stages.
- Used TFS, Microsoft Team Explorer version controls for maintain versions and safe code.
. Net Programmer/Developer
Confidential are web-based applications, which hold the information and documents for processing payroll tax and banking details. It provides you with the service using applicable federal and state regulations, Calculates disposable income, Prioritizes garnishments, Applies maximum allowable deductions, Deducts appropriate amounts, Allocates deductions when applicable, Disburses payments to the appropriate agencies in the required time frames.This expansion will enable statewide staff to process issues with detailed list documents this operation will improve the case assignment process to include the assignment of all issues. I involved with the following modules for implementing the services WGPS Standard Deduction Accumulator, WGPS Helpful, Federal Calculation Process and State Child Support Quick Reference.
- Prepared technical specifications and requirement clearly with UML Diagrams.
- Actively used XML, XSLT for creating templates with dynamic data from XML file, that XML Data was serialized
- Actively used all .Net validation controls and call out validator control from Ajax Tool kit for validating all controls.
- Written various types of custom based User controls and Custom Paging Control for Grid View and List View.
- Implemented custom Error providers through Win form application for Payroll Forms.
- Actively used modal popup extender, watermark textbox, cascading dropdown list from AJAX Toolkit.
- Extensively used List view and Pager Controls from .Net Framework 3.5.
- Applied New Validation Components in Dotnet bar for Win form application
- VB.Net used for developing reporting applications Tax and Banking and FLTII and C , ASP.Net used for main application development and altered COM components logics according application.
- Web services used for WGPS Standard Deduction and Accumulator, Federal Calculation and Child Support Quick Reference, and it contains collection of Interfaces and service processing information.
- Actively used Windows Work Flow Foundations WWF for creating Region, State and Federal Process.
- Maintained state for the application using State Machine Work Flow Foundation WF .
- Converted DTS packages to SQL Server Integrated Services SSIS . This exports data from MySQL to SQL Server2005.
- Actively used cursors created Stored Procedures in SQL Server2000 and Sql server 2005.
- NUNIT used for testing, created a project and tested for each and every transaction with database with attributes and Methods.
- Used Test Directory for tracking Bugs.
- Source Control tool VSS6.0 Visual Source Safe used for keeping code versions.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5, C ,VC , VB.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, CSLA Framework, MSAjax.Net, LINQ, Web services, MySQL, HTML, XML XSLT, XSD, SQL Server2000/2005, XML Spy, COM, DCOM, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Test Directory, WinWord, win forms, MS Excel, Windows XP.
Confidential customer and final deal for the investors that assets Asset Management may be Insurance Companies, Real Estate, Corporations, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds or private funds who are investing funds, etc. It is a web based application and it has some enhanced features like drag n drop, cut paste, copy paste, Add, Edit, Delete and Active Inactive of Assets, Customers, Facilities, Locations, Managers, etc. When move the data from one level to another level that updates data into the database and it has total 15 levels some of they are Company, Line of Business, Product Group, Location, Team, Department/Cost Center, Relationship Manager, Customer, Facility and DEAL. Implemented Fixed Income securities who invested amount for long term, they are Principal, Issuer, Coupon and Maturity Bonds.Confidential clients, developed and designed for database inquiry and reporting for the clients and their assets and portfolio. The system designed for reading daily ACBS extract files, which are in XML format, and it allows you to users to interactively use the data in any number of search criteria for their assets. This application designed based on Lending Extract Viewer EV and Historical Extract Viewer HEV area client/server NT files based application, which are developed in VBA Access, Excel and Power Builder.
- Used AJAX.Net for Synchronies and Asynchronies post to the server.
- Actively used Tree view, Combo box and Grid controls from Telerik Rad Controls with AJAX.
- Created User Controls for Login, Date Control which has both FROM and TO business dates , and two dropdown lists for Lender Type and Portfolio with Ajax Dropdown list control.
- Asset library Classes gives company Current Assets and Receivable accounts.
- Web Services created for Assets and Investors info, the web service serve information to other application.
- Actively used Telerik Combo Box Combo Box placed inside Tree view nodes.
- Implementing the trading functionality Equity, Mutual Funds, Option Order, Review Open Order, Participates in IPO, Stock Option Order Entry, and Participate in RSP etc.
- Created server side Message box User control for ASP.Net Using C and ASP.Net.
- Created more than 20 packages and 5 functions in Oracle and more than 10 procedures in SQL Server 2000.
- Used Singleton Design Pattern for exposing read-only data and the instance serves to the entire application.
- Actively used cursors, functions and calling procedures from one package to another package and created dynamic SQL statements in Oracle.
- Actively used RDBMS Relational Database Management System features using Oracle Database Server.
- Actively used TOAD control for writing Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Actively involved for developing detailed descriptions for nodes RMs, Business, Locations, Loans, Facilities and Customers.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to Oracle data sources.
- Designed and Implemented Reports using XSD datasets and Crystal Reports in .Net.
- VSS6.0 Visual Source Safe versioning tool used for keeping code versions and all.
- Used NUnit tool for Testing to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
Environment: VS.Net 2005, .Net Framework2.0, C .Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MSAjax.Net, Telerik Rad Controls , HTML, XSD, Crystal Reports, Oracle9i, SQL Server 2000, Sybase 7.0, My SQL. Rapid SQL, Toad, Web Services, Visual Source Safe 6.0, WinWord, MS Excel, Windows XP.