| Senior .NET developer |
Experienced .NET professional with above 9years of extensive experience developing applications using Microsoft.NET framework, C , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MS-SQL Server 2005/2008, Web Services, Win Forms and Reporting Services.Dynamic, Results-Oriented,and Team-Spirited
C , ASP.NET, VB.NET, Web Services, XML, SOAP, UDDI, DOM, XSL, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, AJAX, WCF, CSS, HTML, IIS, PL/SQL, Visual Studio, Clear Case, Visual Source Safe, VSS, TOAD and SQL Developer, MySQL, OOAD, Agile, MVC pattern .NET , Factory and Microsoft Project, SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services ,SSIS SQL Server Integration Services , Global 360/Process 360 Workflows
Senior .NET developer
The overall goal of the CLIPR application is to build a repository to house document images and introduce front end applications that enabled the user to view the Documents that are there in the repository corresponding to a particular loan number.
Senior .NET developer
This is a reporting tool to facilitate the generation of static and dynamic reports. This project has been initiated in order to remove the reliance of the various operations teams on time consuming generation of spread sheets to complete their various reports on a day to day basis.
Senior .NET developer
MPS supports merchant accounts that process credit cards, debit cards, electronic checks, gift cards, purchase cards, and Electronic Benefits Transfer EBT using a full range of equipment, including software, gateways, card terminals and receipt printers, and virtually all point-of-sale systems and electronic cash registers. WFMPS specialists work closely with merchants to select the best solutions that fit their business needs. Wells Fargo follows a process to deliver the best services to their customers. This process involves understanding client and thereby presenting the business offer. This process is a multi-step activity which involves creating Proposals, Applications, capturing Add Location details and the maintenance of the same. M2 is a sub-system of Merchant Payment System MPS , M2 simplifies card payment acceptance for small businesses. M2 is web based product it allows merchants to process credit and debit card payments of all kinds in most efficient ways.
Confidential is another ICICI Lombard initiative to facilitate on line policy booking to the Agents for their customers. It is a website that enables registered agents of ICICI Lombard all over the world to book insurance policies on line. Motor Policy booking included creating various modules for premium calculation and policy booking of products like Used car used to buy insurance policy for a second hand car , New car used to buy insurance policy for a brand new car , Roll Over car used to buy insurance policy for a car previously not insured by ICICI Lombard , Two wheeler used to buy insurance policy for Brand new, Roll over, Used Two wheeler insurance , new GCV used to buy insurance for a brand new goods carrying vehicle , Used GCV used to buy insurance for a second hand goods carrying vehicle etc. as per the requirements presented by the business analyst.
- Interact with client and gather User Requirements.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed the Web pages for new policy endorsement, policy cancellation, renewal, reinstatement, account correction, audit, premium calculation, coverage, policy information, billing details, policy inquiry, and work file information using ASP.NET, VB.NET, Java script.
- Developed web services for premium calculation.
- Used VB.NET, data grids to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Designed database in SQL Server including relations, tables and views.
- Implement Role Based security with Form Based Authentication.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users.
- Decided all the Security Concern IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security needs to be taken during application development.
- Developed the web user controls and dynamic creations of web controls.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Involved in unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Deployed applications on IIS7.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005
The scope of this module includes giving the ICICI Lombard agents, who have previously sold Motor Policies to their customers, a facility to renew these policies instantly through ICICI Lombard. Agents can come on line and renew the customer's Motor policy. This Module is developed for on line and off line Motor products such as Private Car, Two-wheeler, and Goods Carrying Vehicle. Motor Renewal team can update the claims for the previous policy which is going to expire. And for the valid cases the renewal notice will be sent.
- Creating SSIS ETL packages for database operations.
- Involved in creating SSRS reports.
- Redeveloped existing utilities .NET version to make them compatible with WIN7
- Involved in Design, Developing and Testing of Application.
- The application uses the business objects developed using VB.net. These objects in the form of DLL's provide the necessary functionality for invoice processing and consideration calculation.
- Exploited enterprise Web strategies to address issues involved in creating Web content using ASP.NET Web pages and server controls to display dynamic data obtained through the use of Microsoft ADO.NET.
- Designed and implemented Views, Stored Procedures on SQL Database.
- Used CSS to separate Presentation and content layers in the website.
- Used queries and stored procedures to extract data from database.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using NUnit.
Environment: Windows 2000, IIS5.0, MS Visual studio.net 2003, ASP.NET 2.0, VB.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET 7.0, MS SQL Server 2005, .Net Framework 2.0, CSS
Confidential is a web enabled system that is administered by Office of the Chief Information Officer OCIO staff and accessed remotely via the Internet by state agencies staff to ask for the release of funds to run their various projects.
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC Architecture
- Implemented and extensively used the Object Oriented programming concepts in C .NET and ASP. Net 3.5
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements.
- Developed several Web controls composite and standard web controls using in C .NET
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better deign time experience.
- Developed the independent WCF Windows Communication Foundation services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Experienced in exploring .NET exceptions into SOAP faults using WCF mechanisms for translating.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Design responsive and intuitive user interface for the web using XHTML/CSS and both custom AJAX scripts as well as MS AJAX for ASP.NET library.
- Worked on Performance Tuning and Optimization using T-SQL, Execution Plan, Index Tuning wizard, system stored procedures and Tables.
- Used SSIS 2005 to integrate data from various sources.
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, drill through and drop down menu option using SSRS.
- Used TFS for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Confidential deals with the Inventory Material management, Order Processing and print schedules. The front-end provides user-friendly interfaces, Invoice report generation and Pending Order processing information. Inventory system covers the processes of raising requirement, calling for quotations, processing quotations, placing purchase order, tracking the purchase order, tracking the payment, receiving the material, stocking the material and issue of the material.
- Involved in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C .NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2005 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Created and deployed WCF Services using C , SOAP, XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified WCF services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used various ASP.NET 2.0 web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Created Crystal reports 10.0 on the web page by accessing the database.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.