Senior Application Developer
- Creating, design and implement a development strategy for each software products using C , .Net and HTML languages.
- Working with software design staff to ensure project requirements and specifications are adequate for the development staff.
- Creating implementation plans and schedules and managing the implementation process with customer's IT and business resources.
- Providing technical support for our customers on the products and services developed and sold by Vision Software Solutions.
- Managing and maintaining the company's MS Certification program by mentoring staff to assist them in acquiring necessary skills and certifications.
- Evaluating new technology by making recommendations and decisions then incorporating these technologies into the company's development methodologies and product architecture.
- Design and maintain SQL database architectures.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created analysis design documents, coordinated software development projects and reengineering of existing client/server applications and training.
- Able to communicate ideas and develop strategy through presentations, demonstrations and specifications for end-users, peers and management.
- Project Manager for full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and .NET development.
- Familiar with the Google Developer Console and Apple Development/ iTunes Connect sites.
- Redesigned the GPS application data to support multiple platforms, resulting in greater efficiency and versatility.Proficient in Zonar and Syonvia GPS software, API and hardware.
- Utilizing web application development in the latest VMWare environment.
- Creating servers in the cloud to support mobile applications, databases and multiple websites IIS, SQL Server, Domains management and Ubuntu .
- Developed ane-commerce websites with all required security and PCI compliant for payment gateway.
Web Application Developer
Senior Information Technology Support Specialist
- Exchange 2007 responsibilities and implementing pictures to email accounts in an SCRA depository folders. Creating and deleting accounts in Active Directory as well as monitoring Ninja Antispam. Managing SharePoint sites. Configuring Avaya phone system with new and existing phone lines. Overseeing and implementing the acquisitions and installation telecommunications equipment. Maintains policies, procedures and training plans for telecommunications systems administration and appropriates use.
- Call accounting server to monitor long distance and international calls for statements to tenants. Implementing the Polycom audio/video and speakers in the company's conference rooms. Sonexis server conference room systems for setting up, monitoring and administration VERITAS Back-ups by maintaining and monitoring daily activities with the backup system by ensuring backups are completed on a daily basis.
- Notify appropriated administrators of any errors. Changing out back-up tapes on a weekly rotation. Performed updates using WSUS/SMS server for Microsoft and other software to users and servers. Checking software for Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows 7 upgrades. Maintain and monitor daily activities with Symantec antivirus.Checking and removing of any viruses on computer systems.
- Ensuring definitions are up-to-date on all computer systems and servers. Administration, configuration and monitoring of Blackberry Server. Syncing new blackberries and other PDAs with cell phone providers and servers. ListServ administration, monitoring and creations of new list. Assisting owners with maintaining an accurate list. Maintain domains for the entire company and auction website. Domain renewals, overseeing procedure for domain names renewal and keeping accurate records in proper locations. Ordering and building new PCs, Laptops and servers for users and network room. Networking by configuring network ports as needed.