- Over 10 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation of Web and Windows based Applications using .Net technologies in accordance with the best practice methodologies and complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in programming with C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL-Server Oracle 10g/9i, Visual Studio Ajax, LINQ, CSS and IIS 7/6.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, and Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL in SQL Server
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis OOA and Object Oriented Design OOD using Unified Modeling Language UML and Object Oriented Programming OOPS concepts .
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile Scrum , Test-driven development TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio.
- Proficient with .NET Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation WCF using WSDL, WPF using MVC and MVVM design patterns, SOAP and UDDI protocols.
- Expertise in Developing WCF Services that implement the Service-Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Good experience with N-Tier architecture and MVC3 pattern.
- Expertise in using SQL Helper Class, Error Handling and Logging Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks.
- Expertise in Design and Development of Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C .
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server MS Access and XML, XAML Data source.
- Knowledge on Windows based applications using Win Forms and Parent Form.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication Authorization using Form-based and Window-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in using various version controlling tools like Visual SourceSafe, Sub Version and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in writing SSIS Packages/SSRS in SQL Server
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Knowledge on ADO.NET Entity Framework Object layer and Modeling layer.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develops innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new Technologies and capable of working in-group as well as independently with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Implementing and administration Active Directory services.
- Experience in ORM Tools along with implementing IBATIS framework.
- Strong experience in design patterns WCSF, WSSF, MVC and MVPC patterns.
- Strong experience in domains like Finance, Banking, Travel and Health Care domains.
- Solid experience in writing Application .NET Frameworks for 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 environments.
- Excellent experience of developing Windows Applications using C , VB, C , WPF, WCF, ADO.NET, ADO, XML.
- Good knowledge of AJAX Control Toolkit and AJAX Enabled web site.
- Experience in understanding and modifying whole Software Project Life Cycle, Updating/Modifying, requirement analysis, functional/design specifications, HLD, LLD, Unified Modelling Language UML , System analysis and Design, Code Generation, Testing, Implementation and maintenance of various Business Application
- Strong abilities in Data Modeling, Database Design, Views, Normalization, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions.
- Expert in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Good Knowledge on Web Services SOAP, WSDL, UDDI , XML, XSLT, .NET Reflection, .NET Remoting.
- Good knowledge of various patterns like Singleton, Builder, Factory etc.
- Experience with team based software development tools.
- A good team player with excellent technical, communication and interpersonal skills and capable of taking up responsibilities independently. Motivated and determined to deliver productive high quality, complete deliverables within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure individually and/or in a team.
- Quick in learning new technologies and adapting in new environment.
- Having good knowledge in jQuery.
- Implemented client and server side validations using Java Script and ASP.Net validation controls
- Involved in SDLC Software Development Life cycle
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server as a central repository
- Involved in development 3-tier architecture using .Net framework
- Followed Scrum Agile Methodologies
- Developed User Interface with ASP.NET Controls
- Developed ASP.NET pages, which includes login pages, registration pages that stores and retrieve information from SQL database. Extensively used AJAX control toolkit for masking, collapsing and expanding the panels
- Created Web Custom Controls for the application
- Wrote Stored Procedures to select insert and update formulary data from the application
- Extensively used Grid view control for displaying data in the User Access Layer
- Extensively used VB.NET like interfaces, abstract classes to implement project
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins, Triggers to process large collection of drug product
- Designing screens aspx, ascx and master pages by using Visual Studio .NET 2010 and creating Style
- Sheets for formatting the WebPages
- Implemented role based security to access and restrict the screens based on different roles
- Developed and wrote the contract to communicate with WCF service to provide interoperability of the service to the internal applications
- Used XSLT Schema to display the data from the Database and print different inspection forms
- Master Pages and Cascading Style Sheets CSS were used to attain uniformity through all pages
- Implemented caching, tracing, state management throughout projects
- Performed unit testing
.Net Front-end Developer
- Involved in preparing Low level, High level and System design documents.
- Involves in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle, Architecture and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Created Client side architecture in MVC3 Model, View, and Controller pattern and developed Web API's.
- Developed Interfaces to connect to Zuora 3rd party system to generate the invoices for subscription.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Involved in Build, Debug and deployment of the Components.
- Involved in the Credit Card encryption and decryption functionality.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Implemented client side functionality using JQuery
- Created DAL Data Access Layers to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Handled ASP.NET features such as Exception Handling, and Custom Error Messages.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development and System Testing.
- Responsible for deployment of the Application in production and resolving any post-deployment issues.
- Provided estimates, daily weekly status report to the client on progress of the tasks.
- Implemented Routing, URl, Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework C .NET, ADO.NET
Environment: VS- 2012, ASP.NET 3.0, C .NET, Web API's, Sql Server 2008, XML, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, MVC3, Entity Framework 5.0, TFS, .Net Framework 4.0.
- MVC Design Pattern followed for Asp.Net MVC Application.
- Integrated Data Access and Exception Handling blocks for database management and error handling.
- Setup systems for Customer Demos.
- Developed the application using Visual Studio 2010 with C to display timesheet and generate reports.
- Writing and modifying Stored-Procedures and user defined functions in SQL Server and T-SQL to carryout database operations Provide technical support.
- Also used different approaches in Entity Framework to interact with database.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Maintained a session of messages between a client and a service using WCF facilities.
- Used various data controls grid view, multi view and detail views for creating user controls.
- Used MS Visio and Lucid charts to make ERD and UML charts.
- Interacted with developers and team members to understand the business process.
- Actively participated in the status view meetings.
- Modified applications according to the client requirements.
- Also Providing Product Support to end client.
- Managed all development tasks and source code modifications via TFS.
- Designed and developed table/matrix style reports using SSRS and included them in the Application.
- For Transferring Data from file to another type of file through SSIS as an ETL Tool.
Environment: MVC3/2, MVVM, C , CSS , HTML, ADO.NET, Linq, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2010, J-Query , Java Script, Web Services, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS , SSIS and T-SQL SQL Server 2008 , XML, XSL/XSLT.
- Designed and Developed Auto Assignment Application and Lender Credit charges assignment for Empower application using .Net 4.5, Asp.Net, Visual Studio 2013, C , asp.net, Sql Server 2008
- Worked on enhancements of Calculation Controller service using C .Net, XML, XSLT, Sql Server 2012, Rabbit MQ Visual Studio 2013.
- Used XML and XSLT
- Used Rabbit MQ Open Source message queuing system to validate the incoming and outgoing messages being sent from Empower application to Calculation Controller.
- Used Mass Transit to move chunk of JSON messages to the windows services using and c .
- Used Dot Peek and Fiddler to decompile the existing applications to incorporate new changes for Empower application changes.
- Used Entity Framework 6.0 to consume data from Sql Server 2012 and produce it to the applications and services.
- Creating various Stored Procedures, views and table valued functions for the Auto Assignment and Calculation Controller projects to pull up information using Broker Web service which uses Sql Server 2008.
- Interacting with clients to get the requirements and documenting Proof of Concept, Unit Testing, Technical Specifications documents.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Application Testing, Performance Tuning, Regression and Coordinating with the end-users to ensure smooth testing during Production
- Using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Mercurial Tortoise Hg V2.0 for configuration and build management.
Environment:.NET 4.0, C , MVC 4.0, CSS, ASP.NET 2010, WCF, SOAP, IIS 7.0, XML, HTML5, REST API, Angular JS, LINQ-to-SQL, Enterprise library, T-SQL , SQL Server 2008 R2, and SVN subversion, Windows SharePoint services 3.0.
- Involved into application designing, building, development, testing, supports, track issue, bug fixing.
- Develop web pages and controls using ASP.Net, Ajax, JQuery and HTML.
- Created the file upload module for loading employee performance documents.
- Created the SSIS package for file transfer to SFPT Server using sftp algorithms, encryption and protocols.
- Designed and coded SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Created the common assemblies for Application layer interface and screens using C .Net.
- Developed User control Custom control using ASP.Net, C , VB.Net.
- Extensively used .NET Grid View control to display and sort multiple records.
- Improved application performance by re-designing some modules.
- Worked Extensively with TFS to keep the code integrity.
- Developed various WCF services to supply data to the user interface.
- Consume developed WCF services to integrate with other applications.
- Upgrade the whole application into .Net 4.0 from 2.0 versions.
- Designed and developed tables, store procedure, Triggers in SQL 2008.
- Create and modify SQL queries, functions and triggers.
- Worked with Multi-tiered developing environments SIT, UAT and Production
- Deploy build in different environments using change management process.
- Involved in design and requirement discussion with client and business.
- Handling offshore team and assigning task.
- Perform code review for the work done by offshore team members.
- Involved in the Documentation of the project.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Developed Web pages using ASP.Net.
- Made JQuery call from ASP.Net to server controls validation.
- Used JSON, while working on Ajax.
- Developed the code behind logic for web application by using the C .
- Created and maintained database Stored Procedures, Functions, and Tables
- Implemented SQL Joins and other statements for various applications.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library as it is a set of tools and programming libraries for the .NETFramework.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS for integration, maintenance, shelving and unshelving of code and Security of code.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using Linq.
- Implemented unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Writing Queries using T-SQL Statements, user defined functions, stored procedures for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Developed and consumed REST Service by using GET, PUT, DELETE and POST methods.
- Provided the application support by closing the change requests.
- Developed UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Involved in the Documentation of the project.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Design and development of Web pages using classic ASP and C .
- Implemented ASP Forms Authentication.
- Developed web services using HTTP.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications by running at IIS 6.0.
- Used Java Script for custom client-side validation.
- Used ASP objects like Request, Response, Query string, Server and Application.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Designed user control for re-using UI functionality.
- Designing webpages using MVC.
- Implemented business logic/rules using C .
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in DB2.
- Involved in writing test cases and performed unit testing.
- Used Visual Source Safe to maintain the version and source control.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB, Java Script, CSS, XML, HTML, DHTML, DB2, IIS, windows XP, Visual SourceSafe.
- Worked on creating and consuming complex SSRS reports, implemented database encryption using SQL servers inbuilt encryption features, configured SQL Server replication services, created and maintained SQL server Jobs.
- Worked in all areas of software application development from requirement analysis, documentation, design, development, unit testing, implementation and support.
- I gained extensive experience in SQL server from creating DB objects, creating stored procedures and optimizing stored procedures.
- I developed and hosted asmx web services and WCF services.
- I am a self motivated team member who loves to learn new technologies and implement it in the project which was applauded by my managers.
- I created a tool which was used to perform the mundane tasks much faster which in turn improved the efficiency of the team.
- I was praised as a good mentor to the team, who motivated the team to learn and implement and work towards perfection in any task taken up.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, C .Net, ASP.Net, MVC 4.0, SSRS, AngularJS, JQuery, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012/2010, Web API, Framework 4.5
- Gained valuable experience working with ASP.NET and C , developed application logic in C .
- Involved in migrating the application from Asp to Asp.net.
- Developed many Web Forms using C and ASP.NET and used AJAX in some forms.
- Gained experience working in a team based environment.
- Used Grid Views to display data and formatted using Sorting and Paging.
- Gained knowledge about Web Services for user authentication.
- Designed and Developed Business Layer/Data Layer using C , ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Implemented client side custom paging for the displaying the records in the grid view control.
- Designed User Controls for document upload, Comments Input, Multi Select Dropdown etc. which were used heavily across the application.
- Worked on creating WCF web services using C .
- Worked on CSS classes/skins for client side control UI formatting and provide same look and feel throughout the application.
- Worked on writing several stored procedures, functions in T-SQL.
- Worked on using Quality Center for logging, tracking defects in development and QA release phases.
- Worked on using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source repository and version control.