I have significant experience designing and developing software for various computing architectures over the course of my career. Over the years I've worked in many industries Telecommunications, Mining, Agriculture, Finance, Staffing, and Commercial Software Development and in several roles: operations management, systems analysis, commercial and in-house software development, database administration, staff and project management, systems architecture and design, and programming in various languages.
Having recently moved to the Tucson area I am looking for contract work that keeps me here, and am not willing to relocate.
Windows Software Development, Unisys Sperry 2200 Mainframe Computer Administration and Development, Microsoft WIN32 .NET platforms.Cross-platform service integration.Development of Standards, Processes and Procedures.Dataand language conversions.
- Designed and developed an MVC 4 WebAPI server and client system with CSS3 and HTML5.
Technologies: Microsoft .NET Frameworks, ASP.Net, C , SQL Server, NCR Radiant Aloha POS
- Remediated Session 0 isolation errors and other security issues from Windows 7 adoption.
- Redesigned and reimplemented system architecture flow to accommodate security model changes.
Technologies used: Microsoft .NET Frameworks, C , VB6, VBA, MS Access, SQL Server, SSRS, Informix RDBMS
- Software developer for major financial services client
- Provided transitional services to align acquired products with preferred technology stack.
- Performed an analysis of legacy reporting systems and produced a set of recommendations as to disposition.
Lead Software Developer
Technologies used: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, C , Smart Client Framework, Castle.Windsor, ORM, XML, WCF, DI, TFS, NUnit, SQL Server, Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Lead Developer for theEnterprise ERP projectduring partial production with ongoing staged development.
- Designed and developed in Microsoft .NET with C , Smart Client, SQL Server, ORM, WCF, DI, TFS, and unit testing technologies.
- Providing legacy systems support to the IT service organization in a rapidly growing enterprise environment.
- Project manager for integration and remediation project integrating the first two stages of the new system into the existing environment.
- Supervised and hired development staff and managed daily workloads.
- Worked as TFS Build-master.
Senior Software Developer
Technologies used: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, C , Smart Client Framework, Entity Framework, ORM, XML, WCF, DI, TFS, NUnit, SQL Server, Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Team Leader for system design and software development of an Enterprise ERP application.
- Introduced, designed, developed, and implemented a Sharepoint and InfoPath set of ITIL based Change, Release, and Configuration management practices for the organization.
- Created and documented improved development processes based on industry best-practices.
- Supervised development staff and managed daily workloads of sustaining development staff.
- TFS Build-master.
Technologies used: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, C , ASP.NET, XML, SQL Server, COBOL, Java.
- Provided technical consulting, software development, and support for small business customers in rural North Georgia.
- Consulted at the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania interfacing legacy Unisys mainframes to IBM Websphere based technologies in support of the Department of Public Welfare through Deloitte-Touche Tomatsu. Technologies used included DMS 2200, COBOL85, Java, OS2200 ECL.
- Project manager and Lead Developer for a distributed small-team developing a ASP.NET and SQL Server web-based captive participant vendor catalog system with automated approvals routing for the USAF Pentagon Communications Agency AFPCA desktop replacement project of a major public-sector contractor.