- Over 9years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Well versed in Microsoft Cloud Computingespecially in Security and application migration using Windows Azure blob, Tables and Queues , SQL Azure and ACS.
- Good understanding of .NET Architecture,Object Oriented Programming, UML, Agile Methodologies XP, scrum , Test Driven Developmentand Itasca Framework RUP based Framework .
- Experience in manual and automation testing of various enterprise applications.
- Strong programming experience in XML methodologies XML, XSL, XSD Web Services, WCF and SOAP.
- Good understanding on Transact-SQL T-SQL , Oracle 11g, SQL Server2000/2005. Strong technical knowledge in database concepts, SQL, stored procedures, triggers and views based on SQL Server 2000/2005, Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Experience performing T-SQL query tuning to optimize query performance.
- Experience developing Web Applications Services in various business domains such as Retail, Healthcare, Legal, Public Sector, Insurance, CRM, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Telecometc.
- Good command on SQL Server Business Intelligence applications SSIS, SSRS and BizTalk 2009 .
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for Source Control, Build Automation, Project Report and Defect tracking.
- Corporate training on SharePoint Portal Server MOSS 2007 with experience on web Services, document library, site column, audience and web parts.
- Ability to manage time and team, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and produce quality work.
- Possess strong communication and problem solving skills developed through a variety of projects.
- Ability to work independently and also a great team player, self-motivated and quick learner.
Languages: C , VB.Net, ADO.Net, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i/11g, MS-Access
Reporting Tools:SSRS 2005/2008, Crystal Reports 8/8.5
Version Control:Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Source Depot
Development Apps:Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010, Team Foundation Server
Standards Trends:Cloud Computing, Agile and Scrum methodology, Object Oriented Programming:.NET Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture
Role: SDET 3 E2E Testing
- Prepared test plan and defined test strategy for the application testing.
- Created test effort and execution schedule.
- Prepared test suite and created test cases using Microsoft Test Manager.
- Participated in code review to deliver high quality product.
- Prepared and presented project demo to the project stockholders.
- Tested SQL query performance used for the Secure Desktop reporting job.
- Used Fiddler and HttpAnalyzer to troubleshoot the application issue.
- Performed E2E, regression and integration testing.
- Used agile software methodologies with scrum to deliver application.
Environment:.NET Framework 4.0, TFS, Windows 7, Code Look, Fiddler 4, HttpAnalyzer, SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Test Manager 2010, Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate.
Role:Technology Lead Cloud Computing Testing
- Involved in end to end testing of the application.
- Wrote mock test classes and services to test WCF services.
- Designed test cases of Encryption-Decryption solution for cloud based LRS service.
- Prepared test plans and defined test strategy for the application.
- Integrated LRS with Octopus tool to automate the deployment of cloud services and certificates from on-premises to cloud.
- Involved in writing test design documentation.
- Performed code review using Code Flow tool to deliver high quality product.
- Prepared and presented project demo to the client directors.
- Tested the Design Change Requests by writing test automation methods.
- Performed system, regressionand integration testing.
- Managed the offshore team and delivered the project task effectively.
- Used agile software methodologies with scrum.
Environment: Azure SDK 1.4,.NET Framework 4.0, WCF, Source Depot, Windows 7, Windows Azure, Azure Tables, Octopus, Code Flow, Azure Storage Explorer, Product Studio, Bugger, WTT, Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
Role: Technology Consultant Cloud Computing Testing
- Involved in end-to-end testing of re-designed legacy applications and database migration.
- Generated the test cases and tested the SFTP Secure Shell FTP server on cloud to push the files securely from on-premises to Azure Blob.
- Tested E-mail integration service on Windows Azure using BPOS-D exchange service API.
- Reviewed the test design documents.
- Tested several proof of concepts to showcase cloud computing.
- Calculated the Total Cost of Ownership TCO and effort for existing application and data migration to Azure Cloud.
Environment: Azure SDK 1.3, .NET Framework 4.0, WCF, Cloud Hosted Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2008, Windows 7, SQL azure, Windows Azure, ACS, Visual Studio 2010 and Cloudberry.
Role: Jr. Architect / Technology Lead Architectureand Development
- Usedagilesoftware development methodologies with scrum.
- Generatedsprint backlog and estimated hours for each tasks for the entire team.
- Co-ordinated with team members to write detailed test case documents.
- Tested Child Care Provider WCF Service. Involved in testing Endpoints, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings, Session Management, Transaction Management and Concurrency Management in service layer and hosting the service.
- Identified and mitigatedrisks in process and technology.
- Customized and setup batch jobs scheduling using CA AutoSys Workload Automation tool.
- Involved in Integration testing of application to the Payment and Attendance systems using BizTalk for process automation.
- Tested procedures and functions and encapsulated into PL/SQL packages to manipulate the data using Oracle 11g. Involved in SQL optimization and performance tuning process.
- Presented Test Guidelines and Best Practices.
- Involved in code review process to deliver high quality product.
Role: SeniorSoftware Engineer Design and Development
- Involved in overall architecture blueprint of the application usingItasca framework.
- Generated use case, activity, sequence and class diagrams as part of the design phase using Enterprise Architect.
- Involved in design of payment and case management system of the project.
- Analyzed and converted the legacy asp 3.0 web pages and VB 6.0 COM components into .NET 3.5 using VB.NetandADO.Net.
- Developed correspondence WCF Service and consumed the service to generate automated reports.
- Created UI design using Infragistics controls and developed user and custom controls using VB.Net.
- Created and integrated the eligibility rules engine to determine eligibility of a child.
- Involved in deployment and configuration of application in IIS.
- Analyzed and reviewed the code using FXCop.
- Designed and optimized PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, triggers and quires in Oracle 11g.
- Involved in unit testing, peer code review process and strongly followed coding standards.
Environment: Enterprise Architect, .NET Framework 3.5, WCF, Itasca .NET Framework , VB.Net, ASP.Net, asp 3.0, VB 6.0, Oracle 11g, HTML, XML, Benthic, PLEditor, Infragistics, NUnit, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Cruise Control, Windows XP Professional SP2, FXCop, SQL Server 2005, SSRS
Role: Senior Software Engineer Design and Development
- Implemented the project using agile iterative development software process and MVC Framework.
- Involved in defining designing layers and components of the project using OOAD methodologies.
- Generated design diagrams in UML using Enterprise Architect.
- Extensive use of ASP.Net features through developing validation controls, master pages and custom controls, web forms, implementing caching technique, authentication, authorization, exception handling and session management.
- Designed UI layer using Infragistics and implemented business logic using Object Oriented Programming.
- Involved in development and enhancement of role and profile based User Access Model.
- Created NUnit test classes and methods to check the business logic.
- Developed and consumed web services using WCF to get the customer details.
- Implemented multithreading, event management, error handlers in C .
- Involved in scrum process and merge operations as part of deployment using Team Foundation Server.
- Wrote database stored procedures, triggers and quires using SQL Server 2005 and optimized SQL.
Role: SeniorSoftware Engineer Development
- Involved in the development and implementing of SOA based Business Service Layer using XML Web Service.
- Involved in UI Designing and Coding of web Forms using ASP.Net and C .
- Extended third party Component Art UI controls API to implement various UI features such as grid, breadcrumb, navigation, tree view and validations using AJAX technology.
- Configured for user authorization and role based security.
- Implemented Web Services in C to expose web methods for add/update/retrieve and search.
- Extended data structure algorithms for adaptive rank based selection of tasks for examination.
- Involved in the generating of various XML files in specified XSD format to interact with other applications.
- Involved in Implementation of exception handling on User Interface layer.
- Involved in UI build releases, defect and bug fixing.
- Wrote database stored procedures, triggers and XML quires using SQL Server 2005.