- 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Multi-tiered Web Applications, Distributed Applications and Web Services using Microsoft Technologies
- Experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( Expertise Application development, Project Management, Deployment and maintenance life cycle process.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML, CSS, XAML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Experience in developing applications using Entity Framework MVC architecture.
- Expertise in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) providers for data manipulation.
- Extensive experience in XML, XML Web Services, WWF, WPF , XSLT Security in ASP .NET.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis/Design and implemented Design Patterns across the applications.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in most of the applications.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010 , RDBMS and MS Access. Hands of experience in SQL Server in writing database queries using joins, Indexes and in creating Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL, Maintaining Database, Experience in Query Optimization.
- Developed the test scripts and performed the unit and integration testing of the functionalit
- Good experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and CSV for Version Controlling.
- Experience in implementation of N-Tier Architecture in Windows and Web based, Client/Server, internet/intranet and distributed applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational, Interpersonal, Communication skills, technical skills and developing systems using different software methodologies like Agile and Waterfall, accustomed to work in a team environment with tight schedules and capable of working efficiently under pressure.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, Adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and also can work efficiently as an individua
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C, C++
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012 , Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Agile Methodology, Rational Rose, UML, Microsoft Office Visio, Dreamweaver
.NET Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework , C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, Win Forms, Web Forms, LINQ, SOAP 1.1 , WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, MVC
Data Bases: MS SQL Server 2010/08/05/00 , MS Access 2010/07, Oracle 8i
Versioning Tools: Visual SourceSafe(VSS), Subversion(SVN) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008/2012
Role: .Net/UI Developer
- Interacting with client for requirements, discussing the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development.
- Involved in designing, trading and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio, worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.Net.
- The integrated environment Visual Studio.NET 2012 was used for developing the complete application based on the MVC pattern. Developed the application as a three-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, Business logic in the middle layer using C# and Database activity in the backend.
- Developed ASP.Net Custom controls and User Controls.
- Involved in Developing Master Pages using CSS and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET (4.0).
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for developing application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on AJAX frame work for interactive web application and used Microsoft access data from database in them.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 4.0 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Used SQL server 2012 for writing Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater using the methods Data Binding and Data Templating.
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice.Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS) .
- Consumed WCF services to get the Customer Information from different legacy applications.
Role : .NET/UI Developer
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Developed a 3- tier web application following Agile development methodology.
- Developed programming scenarios in C#, object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Involved with Analysis and designing of the application.
- Involved in developing system on DB2 Server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Control and Document management.
- Performed unit testing to ensure quality and optimum performance output.
- Engaged in development of web pages using ASP.NET MVC4.0, XML, VB.Net, CSS and UI enhancement coding.
- Involved in design and maintenance of DB2 Server database, including requirements analysis, design, data conversion, data loading, testing and implementation.
- Writing Stored procedures, triggers, views and function for enhancements and development.
- C#.NET is used to program business logic including Code-behind files and Classes in the middle tier.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that provided methods for system development and integration.
- Extensively involved in User Interface designing using Web forms.
- Extensively Created GUI User Controls using server controls of ASP.Net like Data grids, Repeaters, Textbox, Button, Dropdown List etc.
- Designed user interface screens and implementing / coding application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features that powered with CLR.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ for developing the core data layers.
- Designed and Architected the Application using MVC and designed the application using responsive web design to work on different devices.