- 9.10 Years of experience of in Microsoft dotnet application development, analysis, design, testing and production support
- Understanding of business analysis entailing requirements gathering / analysis, client interactions, liaising between teams, deployments, etc.
- Hands on technology experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0/1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, Sharepoint 2007/2010.
- Sound knowledge of several DESIGN PATTERNS like Singleton, Factory and ASP.NET MVC
- Strong conceptual understanding and experience developing Client/Server, DistributedN-tier architecture to support Distributed Components, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XSD on Microsoft .Net platform.
- Designed applications using SOLID and DRY Principles to design loosely coupled and highly-cohesive software components.
- Experience in using ORM technologies NHibernate and Entity Framework.
- Experience in Designing and Architecture applications using TDD and DDD methodologies.
- Experience in using Various IOC Container’s like Ninject and Structure Map.
- Experience in using Microsoft MSMQ for reliable messaging.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC3/4/5 applications using Code First Approach in EntityFramework 4.0/5.0/6.0 and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Strong working experience in developing traditional SOAP based Webservices.
- Experience in Developing and using WCF Services for interoperable communication.
- Experience in writing and consuming REST based web services.
- Experience to implement OAuth Authentication using 2-Legged and 3-Legged process, SingleSign on Authentication and
- ASP.NET authentication using Role and Membership provider for various applications.
- Good understanding of log4net framework for logging enterprise applications.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- Interacting with clients for requirement gathering, finalization of business/functional specifications; generating and compiling reports based on findings; with causes and solutions to systems issues
- Suggesting appropriate as well as technology-based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organization and achieving business excellence
- An effective leader with proven abilities in working with cross cultural teams during the project phase; guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team
- A quick learner and the ability to apply the knowledge gained effectively.
- Consistent feedback from managers from various geographies regarding excellent communication skills and ability to learn quickly.
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
Web Services: SOAP, WCF and REST.
Reporting and BI Tools: Crystal Reports 8/9/10, SQL Server Reporting Services, 2008/2005/2000 and SSIS.
Server Platforms: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0,Windows Server 2003/2008.
Development Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010.
Unit Testing Tools: NUnit, MS Unit and FakeItEasy.
.Net Application Lead
- Prepared analysis, design documents, estimation, for different component and functional modules required by the system.
- Responsible to create new web services using ASP.Net with C#.
- Support/modify the exiting web services as per user requirements.
- Working in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to fellow team members
- Used Structure Map to inject Dependencies to implement Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used NUnit and MS Tests as unit testing frameworks.
- Involve in Web Service unit testing using soap UI tool
- Used Entity Framework (6.0) for designing data access layer in of the projects.
- Involved in architecting, designing, and implementing and Consuming WCF services as part of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) re-design.
- Implemented and Deployed SSIS packages for Data migration from traditional platforms.
- Used AngularJS for client side implementation Sync Up Application.
- Translate the Flat XML message to formatted XML message using XSLT mapping
- Created different business classes and interfaces using .Net Fram