- 7+ years of diverse combination of work experience with teams, involved in giving comprehensive IT solutions, which include Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of Client/Server/Internet/Intranet Systems for various Business requirements using Microsoft Technologies.
- Key strengths: ASP.NET (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5,4.0), C# .NET , VB.NET, MVC3.0, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008,2010, WCF (Used in latest project), HTML , ADO.NET , CSS , Web Services , Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks, Agile, JQuery, LINQ , OOAD , SQL SERVER (2000,2005, 2008),SSRS,SSIS, Crystal Reports, Entity framework.
- Strong experience in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer and developed Lists, Libraries, Views, Content Types, WebParts, Features, Solution packages, Navigation, Master Pages, Site Templates, Security, Search, Wiki Sites, Blogs, Site Collection, Web Part Pages, Workflows, Content Types, Business Data Catalog.
- Strong experience in ADO.Net development with databases like SQL server (SSIS, SSRS), Oracle and DB2.
- Good experience in Implementing of Developing of Master Pages and Implementing of Object Base Data Source, and Site Map Data Source.
- Extensively used various ASP.NET features like Caching, Session for State Management of Web Applications.
- Experience in developing web and client server reports using reporting tools like Crystal Reports and Crystal web reports for .Net.
- Extensively worked with InfoPath Forms design and deployment.
- Experience in writing T-SQL, Dynamic SQL, SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors, Views, Database Triggers, Temporary tables, Roles and User defined data types. Strong technical knowledge in MS SQL Server development including DTS, Microsoft Analysis Services, Performance tuning, Reporting, Designing logical/physical databases and Troubleshooting
- Having good knowledge of Normalization/De-normalization, data design methodology and building Referential Integrity.
- Extensively worked as a product support engineer in analyzing and resolving the customer issues.
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit, Functional & Integration testing.
- Good communication, presentation, technical writing & team work skills with ability to adapt to the nature of the job
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, C,C++, VB
.NET Technologies: VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Win Forms, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC 3 with RAZOR (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0)
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MS Access, MySQL
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 4.0/5.0/6.0
Tools: Visual Studio. NET 2003/2005/2008/2010 ,Pl-Sql Developer,
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, CSS
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 9x/XP/NT/ 2000/2003/2008
Modeling: Enterprise Architect 7.1, MS Visio
Reporting Tools: Crystal Report Designer 9.0/XI,SSRS
Web Service Concepts: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, WCF, SOA environment
Source Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, TFS
- Developing business requirements using business analysis documents and working with business analysts.
- Developing new functional enhancements and implementing change requests
- Developed MVC pattern models, views and controller using Linq and DBML datacontext for DFA Tracker application.
- Fixing bugs based on incident and CA bug tracker.
- Developed new web pages, business logic layer and database development.
- Developing and updating database model DBML.
- Test driven development using NUnit.
- Application feature enhancements development for existing modules.
- Developed complete enhancement of TCS to their CDW3 compliance. Involved changing the complete menu view of the application using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
Sr .Net Developer
- Work closely with the Business team to understand the requirements and creating design documents in Visio.
- Involved in meetings with business people to finalize the business requirements and provide technical suggestions.
- Design and Create new screens for applications using ASP.Net (MVC) platform
- Wrote queries on LINQ and used Entity framework to communicate with DB objects.
- Support production environment through issue fixing and help in resolving deployment issues for the project.
- Share technical learning’s with the team members and document best practices.
- Maintain, Monitor and support the functioning of entire application suite.
- Unit test and load test the application to verify the performance metrics and identity the stress test threshold.
Environment: Net 4.0, Visual Studio 2010 , VB.Net, SQL Server 2008, AJAX.